Mitt Romney is going to get the GOP nomination.......and he is a cupcake

....and he is a cupcake

vanilla-cupcake.jpg

Every time I see that I chuckle. I think, "vanilla cupcake with white icing".

That is where attack organizations lie through their teeth, witness the attacks on Kerry and Bush in 2004.

The major political organizations are prepared to file massive, instaneous libel suits if that nonsense starts again. Unmask the perps and their golas, thus destroy their purposes.

Hey, Snarkey, tell us about how you're a Republican again.. that never gets old.

And by the way, retard, there's no libel against politicians. Political speech is protected by the first Amendment.

Lies are not protected, just have not been challenged and prosecuted.

That will change.

A swiftboat attack?
Is that where you tell the truth about your opponent?

That is where attack organizations lie through their teeth, witness the attacks on Kerry and Bush in 2004.

The major political organizations are prepared to file massive, instaneous libel suits if that nonsense starts again. Unmask the perps and their golas, thus destroy their purposes.

What were the lies against Kerry? Be as specific as you can.

snopes.com: John Kerry Swift Boats

snopes.com: John Kerry's Service Record

Yeah, like anyone is going to believe anything a pathological liar like you posts.

{Contradicting his statements as a candidate for president, Sen. John Kerry claimed in a 1971 television interview that he threw away as many as nine of his combat medals to protest the war in Vietnam.

“I gave back, I can’t remember, six, seven, eight, nine medals,” Kerry said in an interview on a Washington, D.C., news program on WRC-TV called Viewpoints on Nov. 6, 1971, according to a tape obtained by ABCNEWS.

Throughout his presidential campaign, Kerry has denied that he threw away any of his 11 medals during an anti-war protest in April 1971.

Calling it a “phony controversy” instigated by the Republican party, Kerry said on Good Morning America today that he didn’t make a distinction between medals and ribbons. “We threw away the symbols,” he said.

His campaign Web site calls it a “right-wing fiction” and a smear. And in an interview with ABCNEWS’ Peter Jennings last December, he said it was a “myth.”

But Kerry told a much different story on Viewpoints. Asked about the anti-war veterans who threw their medals away, Kerry said “they decided to give them back to their country.”

Kerry was asked if he gave back the Bronze Star, Silver Star and three Purple Hearts he was awarded for combat duty as a Navy lieutenant in Vietnam. “Well, and above that, gave back the others,” he said.

The statement directly contradicts Kerry’s most recent claims on the disputed subject to the Los Angeles Times last Friday. “I never ever implied that I did it, ” Kerry told the newspaper, responding to the question of whether he threw away his medals in protest.

“I’m proud of my medals. I always was proud of them,” he told Jennings in December, adding that he had only thrown away his “ribbons” and the medals of two other veterans who could not attend the protest. }

Kerry Medals Flap

Yeah, like anyone is going to believe anything a pathological liar like you posts.

{Contradicting his statements as a candidate for president, Sen. John Kerry claimed in a 1971 television interview that he threw away as many as nine of his combat medals to protest the war in Vietnam.

“I gave back, I can’t remember, six, seven, eight, nine medals,” Kerry said in an interview on a Washington, D.C., news program on WRC-TV called Viewpoints on Nov. 6, 1971, according to a tape obtained by ABCNEWS.

Throughout his presidential campaign, Kerry has denied that he threw away any of his 11 medals during an anti-war protest in April 1971.

Calling it a “phony controversy” instigated by the Republican party, Kerry said on Good Morning America today that he didn’t make a distinction between medals and ribbons. “We threw away the symbols,” he said.

His campaign Web site calls it a “right-wing fiction” and a smear. And in an interview with ABCNEWS’ Peter Jennings last December, he said it was a “myth.”

But Kerry told a much different story on Viewpoints. Asked about the anti-war veterans who threw their medals away, Kerry said “they decided to give them back to their country.”

Kerry was asked if he gave back the Bronze Star, Silver Star and three Purple Hearts he was awarded for combat duty as a Navy lieutenant in Vietnam. “Well, and above that, gave back the others,” he said.

The statement directly contradicts Kerry’s most recent claims on the disputed subject to the Los Angeles Times last Friday. “I never ever implied that I did it, ” Kerry told the newspaper, responding to the question of whether he threw away his medals in protest.

“I’m proud of my medals. I always was proud of them,” he told Jennings in December, adding that he had only thrown away his “ribbons” and the medals of two other veterans who could not attend the protest. }

Kerry Medals Flap

Yes, snopes is full of pathological liars

Both Bush and Kerry were defamed and libeled by folks who hate American values.

That will not happen again without severe legal punishment in the courts.

Notice how careful the Romney-in-support-of PACs followed the truth in negatively attacking Newt. I don't like the "cushion" between candidate and PAC, but appreciate the PACs were not swiftboating anybody.

Tell us how you are a puppet on the strings of the better informed, UncensoredFascist? :lol:

Jake, you're an idiot. Everyone in the forum laughs at you because you're such an absurd liar. Yet you're too stupid to realize that you damage your cause rather than promote it.

Some days I think RightWinger really IS a right winger, comes on here with his pathological lying for the purpose of discrediting the left, portraying the typical leftist as being utterly devoid of ethics.

But you're FAR too fucking stupid for that.

Hey, Snarkey, tell us about how you're a Republican again.. that never gets old.

And by the way, retard, there's no libel against politicians. Political speech is protected by the first Amendment.

Lies are not protected, just have not been challenged and prosecuted.

That will change.

Oooooh, really? You're really going to come and get us, eh, Jake.

Do some reading, guy.

Romney is going to get totally slimed by Obama. And the media will be completely in on it. And when he loses every state but Utah, he's going to scamper off like a whipped dog.

Forum List

Back