Mitt Romney is going to get the GOP nomination.......and he is a cupcake

Santorum will have to get 10% in NH, 30% in SC, and survive FL. If he can do that, the far right can hope again.

Candidates need to work to win NH, SC and Florida not just spout opposition to gays and Mexicans

Santorum will have a very short 15 minutes

What will Santorum cut within the federal government? No cutting epa, education or reducing government? He sounds like George w Bush to me.

Santorum is unelectable, JoeBigot's mentally and emotionally religious hatred continues, and Obama would rather campaign against Santorum than Romney. Romney can beat Obama, Santorum can't.

Hey, Jake, where were all those independents and moderates who were going to show up for Romney last night?

Romney got just as many votes in 2012 as he did in 2008. He's changed no minds at all.

If you're this worked up now, OCD bigot, you're not gonna even make it through the primaries. Better pace yourself.

If you're this worked up now, OCD bigot, you're not gonna even make it through the primaries. Better pace yourself.

Oh, i'm not worked up, just pointing out things you can't answer.

I guess I will be upset when obama gets a second term and takes back the House, because Romney was such an awful candidate.

Tun? Seriously, I think you need to give back the money your mom collected for "Home-Skule", Cleetus.

Hey, do you know where all those "Romney Democrats" were in Iowa last night. I mean, where were all those new voters he was supposed to bring in this time?

Actually, the way the economy is going, I think the TP is right and the GOP should nominate someone who will lose anyway. Unless we get another recession, Obama is going to be unbeatable. Although not quite as bad for the GOP as 1964, it's the same principle. Goldwater once said that he knew he had no chance to beat Johnson, and was more concerned about taking the Republican Party away from the East Coast establishment. That's probably what the Tea Party instinctively wants now: to take the party away from the machine, since Obama's going to get a second term anyway.

Actually, the way the economy is going, I think the TP is right and the GOP should nominate someone who will lose anyway. Unless we get another recession, Obama is going to be unbeatable.

OMG! That's funny!

Candidates need to work to win NH, SC and Florida not just spout opposition to gays and Mexicans

Santorum will have a very short 15 minutes
True.

And that gay and Mexicans nonsense won’t work in Florida.

Tun off the mic. I can hear you grinding your teeth, lefty.

Classic.

Dissent will not be tolerated in the GOP.

Romney will remain squeakly clean and let the pacs ream BHO, like he has done with Newt.

Candidates should (but won't, neither will BHO) take accountability for such things.

The only saving grace so far has been the pac attacks have been right on in terms of what has been said. I would abandon Romney if he permitted a swiftboat attack on his opponent without condemning it.

A swiftboat attack?
Is that where you tell the truth about your opponent?

Tun? Seriously, I think you need to give back the money your mom collected for "Home-Skule", Cleetus.

Hey, do you know where all those "Romney Democrats" were in Iowa last night. I mean, where were all those new voters he was supposed to bring in this time?

Enjoying those sour grapes while you wait for your new set of talking points to come in from the obama camp?

Santorum will get no constituency down in Florida. We're heathens, and loving it!
frombehind.gif

I used to worry that Mitt could run a strong campaign against Obama. The more I see of him the more obvious it is that he is stiff, awkward and uncomfortable around people. At times, he is downright creepy

He has little chance against Obama

hitting the alcohol a few days early?

Mitt is uninspiring

He seems like a ventriloquist dummy up there
Hi Right Winger.....I think the real word you were looking for was INSIPED which Mitt certainly IS,just saying tl:cool:

I used to worry that Mitt could run a strong campaign against Obama. The more I see of him the more obvious it is that he is stiff, awkward and uncomfortable around people. At times, he is downright creepy

He has little chance against Obama

hitting the alcohol a few days early?

Mitt is uninspiring

He seems like a ventriloquist dummy up there

I think it's why liberals want him. To me he is no different from McCain either in his RINO positions or his level of creepiness. Pretending to be a conservative affects my gag reflex. He is still better than Obama though who is pathetic, clearly incompetent, zero executive and leadership skills and believes the Constitution is nothing more than a suggestion list no one need bother with. I assume die hard Obama supporters are such rabid ideologues they really don't give a damn about the level of damage he inflicts as long as he has a "D" after his name or are so young, ignorant and uneducated they believe THIS is as good as it gets and have little to compare it to. He is now officially the worst President of this century and likely to keep that title for most of it, if not all of it.

Actually, the way the economy is going, I think the TP is right and the GOP should nominate someone who will lose anyway. Unless we get another recession, Obama is going to be unbeatable. Although not quite as bad for the GOP as 1964, it's the same principle. Goldwater once said that he knew he had no chance to beat Johnson, and was more concerned about taking the Republican Party away from the East Coast establishment. That's probably what the Tea Party instinctively wants now: to take the party away from the machine, since Obama's going to get a second term anyway.

Actually, the way the economy is going, I think the TP is right and the GOP should nominate someone who will lose anyway. Unless we get another recession, Obama is going to be unbeatable.

OMG! That's funny!
Yeah but NOT AS FUNNY(IN A NUTTY WAY) AS you ARE,Dick :badgrin:Head

Romney will remain squeakly clean and let the pacs ream BHO, like he has done with Newt.

Candidates should (but won't, neither will BHO) take accountability for such things.

The only saving grace so far has been the pac attacks have been right on in terms of what has been said. I would abandon Romney if he permitted a swiftboat attack on his opponent without condemning it.

A swiftboat attack?

That is where attack organizations lie through their teeth, witness the attacks on Kerry and Bush in 2004.

The major political organizations are prepared to file massive, instaneous libel suits if that nonsense starts again. Unmask the perps and their golas, thus destroy their purposes.

A swiftboat attack?

That is where attack organizations lie through their teeth, witness the attacks on Kerry and Bush in 2004.

The major political organizations are prepared to file massive, instaneous libel suits if that nonsense starts again. Unmask the perps and their golas, thus destroy their purposes.

What were the lies against Kerry? Be as specific as you can.

A swiftboat attack?

What were the lies against Kerry? Be as specific as you can.

:popcorn:

Hey, Snarkey, tell us about how you're a Republican again.. that never gets old.

And by the way, retard, there's no libel against politicians. Political speech is protected by the first Amendment.

Forum List

Back