Mitt Romney is going to get the GOP nomination.......and he is a cupcake

Rather like Barry was in 2008??

Your talking about Mitt.

I'm talking about any Rep who gets the nod. Nothing says it will be Mitt.

Any Rep who gets the nod from the GOP will have loads of ammunition to hurl at Barry Boy. He now has a record something he didn't have in 2008.

It sucks and don't think he don't know it.

Willard is going to win....wasn't that clear last night?

Is Willard going to run on all the great things Republicans have accomplished in the last three years? Is he going to repeal Social Security? Bomb Iran? Throw millions into the ranks of the uninsured?

President Obama is well prepared to defend his record against anything Willard may throw at him

is Willard prepared to defend his vision for America?

Good luck Willard

Is Willard going to run on all the great things Republicans have accomplished in the last three years? Is he going to repeal Social Security? Bomb Iran? Throw millions into the ranks of the uninsured?

President Obama is well prepared to defend his record against anything Willard may throw at him

Good luck Willard

I don't know who "Willard" is.

I do know that beating Obama is a matter of this;

"Hi; I'm {fill in the blank}. I pledge that I am not Barack Obama and will not pursue the disastrous policies of the last 4 years."

Barack defeats Barack, as you well know.

Romney will remain squeakly clean and let the pacs ream BHO, like he has done with Newt.

Candidates should (but won't, neither will BHO) take accountability for such things.

The only saving grace so far has been the pac attacks have been right on in terms of what has been said. I would abandon Romney if he permitted a swiftboat attack on his opponent without condemning it.

Your talking about Mitt.

Any Rep who gets the nod from the GOP will have loads of ammunition to hurl at Barry Boy. He now has a record something he didn't have in 2008.

Good luck Willard

Who won Iowa in 2008?? I forget.

Good luck Willard

I don't know who "Willard" is.

I do know that beating Obama is a matter of this;

"Hi; I'm {fill in the blank}. I pledge that I am not Barack Obama and will not pursue the disastrous policies of the last 4 years."

Barack defeats Barack, as you well know.

Good luck with that strategy

In addition to nominating Willard, running on an Obama sucks platform will ensure the president a second term

Your talking about Mitt.

Good luck Willard

Go for it then

Tell me who, other than Willard will get the GOP nomination

New Hampshire Republican Presidential Primary Suffolk Tracking Romney 43, Paul 14, Gingrich 9, Huntsman 7, Santorum 6, Bachmann 2, Perry 1, Cain

If Romney wins New hampshire he will be the first republican "running" for the white house since 1976 to win both Iowa and New hempshire. Not a chance in hell Santorum is going to do better then a far 3rd either.

This is telling me that quite abit of the republican party is moderate republican. After George hw Bush, Bob dole, George w Bush, McCain...Something tells me that is so.

I used to worry that Mitt could run a strong campaign against Obama. The more I see of him the more obvious it is that he is stiff, awkward and uncomfortable around people. At times, he is downright creepy

He has little chance against Obama

Geuss you didn't see Santorum 8 votes behind. And Paul in a close third. Doesn't matter though, Obama can be beat by any of the 3.

Good luck Willard

Go for it then

Could be any one of em. Nothing says it will be Romney.

As I recall McCain wasn't even in the picture but got the Nom in 2008.

Will just have to wait and see.

Good luck with that strategy

In addition to nominating Willard, running on an Obama sucks platform will ensure the president a second term

ROFL

Yeah....
Yup. ROFL at that one myself. Barry has a record now and it sucks big time. I wouldn't want to run on it. Of course class warfare will be big on his agenda. Lets see where that takes him.

Obama's record will be up for discussion, so will class warfare, and Romney will have to figure how to attract both the center and the far right at the same time if he is nominated. Bet he doesn't pick a veep candidate like Sarah Palin, at least I hope not ~ kiss of electoral death.

ROFL

Yeah....
Yup. ROFL at that one myself. Barry has a record now and it sucks big time. I wouldn't want to run on it. Of course class warfare will be big on his agenda. Lets see where that takes him.

Obama's record will be up for discussion, so will class warfare, and Romney will have to figure how to attract both the center and the far right at the same time if he is nominated. Bet he doesn't pick a veep candidate like Sarah Palin, at least I hope not ~ kiss of electoral death.

Prolly santorum

Prolly santorum

Santorum would be a good pick in order to hold all but the very few loonies from the far right. Christie, in my opinion, would be a better pick, but time will tell.

Romney’s good fortune is that true-believer conservatives have had multiple candidates from which to choose — until now. With Bachmann dropping out and Rick Perry staggering, the race becomes — from Romney’s point of view — disturbingly simple.

He comes out of Iowa with a win, in the technical sense, but also with a new chief rival who has the potential to do fairly well in New Hampshire and very well in South Carolina. Given the shrinking field, there will be room for Santorum’s support to grow if he campaigns effectively.

Romney, meanwhile, still hasn’t proved that he can break through that 25 percent ceiling he keeps bumping against. And he has to deal with a Newt Gingrich who is wounded, angry and able to make himself the center of attention — the political equivalent of a snarling wolverine.

Romney’s not-a-mandate - The Washington Post

Great article by Eugene Robinson. If you all saw Newt last night, he was so angry and so bitter. He is going to do everything he can to knock Willard out of the running. As Eugene said, Romney is not a mandate. He could not beat Obama anyway. The prez would tear him a new one in any debate!!!

Santorum will have to get 10% in NH, 30% in SC, and survive FL. If he can do that, the far right can hope again.

Go for it then

Could be any one of em. Nothing says it will be Romney.

As I recall McCain wasn't even in the picture but got the Nom in 2008.

Will just have to wait and see.

Nice duck?

Which do you think has a legitimate chance of beating Willard?

Newt? Paul? Santorum?

Must be someone you support

Forum List

Back