Mitt Romney is going to get the GOP nomination.......and he is a cupcake

....and he is a cupcake

vanilla-cupcake.jpg

Every time I see that I chuckle. I think, "vanilla cupcake with white icing".

Sweet!

With New Hampshire and South Carolina sewed up, Romney will have the nomination in hand within three weeks

Next up, he gets to go up against the big dog. Doesn't look too good for ole Mitt

Hey, Snarkey, tell us about how you're a Republican again.. that never gets old.

And by the way, retard, there's no libel against politicians. Political speech is protected by the first Amendment.

Lies are not protected, just have not been challenged and prosecuted.

That will change.

Oooooh, really? You're really going to come and get us, eh, Jake. Do some reading, guy.
Romney is going to get totally slimed by Obama. And the media will be completely in on it. And when he loses every state but Utah, he's going to scamper off like a whipped dog.

Name of the game, sliming. But if either side tries to swiftboat, then the offender will be going to court with big penalities in store for them.

Simply print the truth.

Name of the game, sliming. But if either side tries to swiftboat, then the offender will be going to court with big penalities in store for them.

Simply print the truth.

Guy, please point out what the Swift Boat Vets said that wasn't absolutely true.

Kerry did get medals under questionable circumstances, and he did say horrible things about servicemen when he got back.

This is all true. Sorry, just is.

I do think Romney's business record is like Kerry's war record.

Looks good from a distance, but when you get into the details of people losing their jobs and pension and Bain taking huge government bailouts, it's gonna look like shit for Romney.

Too bad, so sad.

and I'll be saying "I TOLD YOU SO!"

Simply print the truth.

Guy, please point out what the Swift Boat Vets said that wasn't absolutely true.

Kerry did get medals under questionable circumstances, and he did say horrible things about servicemen when he got back.

Looks good from a distance, but when you get into the details of people losing their jobs and pension and Bain taking huge government bailouts, it's gonna look like shit for Romney.

Too bad, so sad.

snopes.com: John Kerry Swift Boats

snopes.com: John Kerry's Service Record

Lies are not protected, just have not been challenged and prosecuted.

That will change.

Oooooh, really? You're really going to come and get us, eh, Jake. Do some reading, guy.
Romney is going to get totally slimed by Obama. And the media will be completely in on it. And when he loses every state but Utah, he's going to scamper off like a whipped dog.

Simply print the truth.

I asked you way back in post #258, maybe I missed your response?

What were the lies against Kerry? Be as specific as you can.

Simply print the truth.

Too bad, so sad.

Yawn. Snopes doesn't count.

Sorry, guy gets 3 purple hearts in less than 100 days, and a free ticket out of the war.

And has no permanent injuries...

Not that the medals were the big deal. I don't think the vets would have given a shit about that if he hadn't called them baby killers and rapists.

This is why we don't worry about the content of what you say, JoeB, and why we love to torment you.

Sorry, Jake, you are on ignore for now, you can follow me around like a puppy, but I won't see what you are saying unless someone else bothers to repost it.

Too bad, so sad.

Yawn. Snopes doesn't count.

Sorry, guy gets 3 purple hearts in less than 100 days, and a free ticket out of the war.

And has no permanent injuries...

Not that the medals were the big deal. I don't think the vets would have given a shit about that if he hadn't called them baby killers and rapists.

Oh...excuse me

Of course snopes doesn't count......only the rantings of rightwing bloggers is relevant

Oh...excuse me

Of course snopes doesn't count......only the rantings of rightwing bloggers is relevant

Snopes is a left wing website. (Although it is good for debunking silly e-mails)

To the point. John Kerry did say the things he said after Vietnam. Those things were never in dispute.

The problem is that instead of fessing up to being a dirty stinkin' anti-War hippy, which is what he was for most of that time period, he wanted to focus on the few months he was in the Navy and play himself up as Mr. Big War Hero.

Which is why the Swift Vet attacks were so effective. They exposed him as the kind of guy who would surrender in the middle of a war.

Oh...excuse me

Snopes is a left wing website. (Although it is good for debunking silly e-mails)

To the point. John Kerry did say the things he said after Vietnam. Those things were never in dispute.

The problem is that instead of fessing up to being a dirty stinkin' anti-War hippy, which is what he was for most of that time period, he wanted to focus on the few months he was in the Navy and play himself up as Mr. Big War Hero.

Which is why the Swift Vet attacks were so effective. They exposed him as the kind of guy who would surrender in the middle of a war.

John Kerry came back as a decorated war hero who saw firsthand the horrors of the war and questioned whether it was worth the sacrifice of 60,000 young Americans

Many Americans drew the same conclusions as John Kerry

With New Hampshire and South Carolina sewed up, Romney will have the nomination in hand within three weeks

Next up, he gets to go up against the big dog. Doesn't look too good for ole Mitt

They're freaking! :lol:

For Evangelicals Wary of Romney, Time Runs Short

Dismayed by the prospect of Mitt Romney as the Republican presidential nominee, conservative Christian leaders are intensifying discussions about jointly backing an alternative candidate from a field reshaped by Rick Santorum’s strong performance in Iowa.

The plan disclosed this week for dozens of conservative Christian leaders and political strategists to meet in Texas next Friday and Saturday, a week before the South Carolina primary, is the latest of several such efforts in the last six weeks to seek an elusive unity. Among the conveners of next week’s gathering are luminaries of the evangelical movement, including James C. Dobson, the founder of Focus on the Family, and Donald E. Wildmon, the retired president of the American Family Association.

Other evangelical leaders are holding discussions and raising the possibility of later meetings if the gathering in Texas does not yield a consensus.

But time is running short. Like evangelical voters, the leaders of the religious right have been divided over which Republican to back, dispersing their support in a way that has helped Mr. Romney and undercut their influence on the nominating process. With Mr. Romney, a former governor of Massachusetts, in a strong position heading into the New Hampshire primary on Tuesday, the leaders said they knew they had to move quickly if they wanted to shape the outcome.

Forum List

Back