Mitt Romney slams Ted Cruz for electoral college stunt

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Romney called out buffoon Cruz.
The tweet is going viral.
Cruz's father killed John F. Kennedy according to Donald Trump, by the way.

Why would anyone care what a failed Presidential candidate has to say about anything?

He's slammed this. He's slammed the speed with which a vaccine was being developed. He's slammed the plan to get that vaccine to the people.

The guy's just another "Debby Downer" who refuses to acknowledge anything positive...

"Look, I lost in 2012, I know what it's like to lose," said Romney, who ran for president in 2012. "And there were people that said there are irregularities. I have people today who say 'hey you know what you really won' — but I didn't, I lost fair and square. Of course there were irregularities there always are, but spreading this kind of rumor about our election system not working is dangerous for democracy here and abroad." - Mitt Romney...NAILED IT!!

Romney is a peculiar guy, a real politicians politician.

He ran for President in 2012 and spoke out against China and Russia. Meanwhile when Trump engaged in action rather than talk, he was critical. Even to the point of voting to impeach him.

He was happy to apply for SOS job, and of course wasn't given it. Not satisfied with not being in politics he ran in Utah, even though he doesn't live there. Is there any other state he might have won?

He speaks about globalism as if he supports it, yet, I can't think of any allied nation he has spoken in support of or who he would bring the U.S closer to on the global stage.

It's almost as if it is HE who makes decisions when they are politically convenient or advantageous and not because of a love of America.

Can anyone explain here just what it is that Romney stands for? I'm not a huge fan of Cruz, but it takes far more courage to do what he is doing than the "courage" some say Romney showed for voting to impeach the president. How was it courageous to be the mainstream politician that MSM loved?

I don't have to agree with people to at least respect them. I rooted for Obama to beat Romney in 2012, I was quite happy when he lost. It didn't even have to completely do with political positions. Some people just seem to me to be...a little too motivated for self...

Last edited:
Mitt Romney is the new McCain.
Scum both.

1609634921635.png

Romney called out buffoon Cruz.
The tweet is going viral.
Cruz's father killed John F. Kennedy according to Donald Trump, by the way.

Gotta love how the racist, homophobic, misogynistic Mitt Romney from 2012 is all the sudden the Messiah of leftist tards.

Also gotta love how Trump's fiercest critics in the 2016 primaries are now his fawning lap dogs..

"Look, I lost in 2012, I know what it's like to lose," said Romney, who ran for president in 2012. "And there were people that said there are irregularities. I have people today who say 'hey you know what you really won' — but I didn't, I lost fair and square. Of course there were irregularities there always are, but spreading this kind of rumor about our election system not working is dangerous for democracy here and abroad." - Mitt Romney...NAILED IT!!

The only thing he nailed is in making himself look like a one term Senator....

He is the Senator from Utah, so I say he win a second term if he run...

Utah Republicans are not happy with him since his vote to impeach....He's not helping himself.

Utah Republicans are not happy with him since his vote to impeach....He's not helping himself.

Sure, and if run again and win just know he is more popular than Trump amongst Mormons...

Sure, and if run again and win just know he is more popular than Trump amongst Mormons...

Maybe so, maybe not...In this day and age I wouldn't trust an election if I was able to witness everything...

The point of this farce is clear: These cowards are sucking up to Trump's base, which is too emotional and paranoid to see it.

Sad to see Republicans with honor stick out like a sore thumb like this.

Why don't you and Romney go start a new colaborator party....

Why would anyone care what a failed Presidential candidate has to say about anything?

He's slammed this. He's slammed the speed with which a vaccine was being developed. He's slammed the plan to get that vaccine to the people.

The guy's just another "Debby Downer" who refuses to acknowledge anything positive...
Please then regard Trump the same way. He fits the bill.

Forum List

Back