Mitt Romney's Pep Talk

rcfieldz

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2014
U.S.A.
It's good to see another Republican step up to the plate and air his feelings on the race for the presidency. And I bet it was difficult for him to denounce Donald Trump after having his endorsement during his own run. But I think he was right in everything he said. America today is moving forward with Diversity as the theme for improving our great country. After having Obama elected I believe it is time for America to embrace this concept for this next presidency and elect a candidate with this in mind. Let's not forget the good in white and black America but give the others a chance to speak their minds too. It's apparent Americans are willing to give themselves a new chance and experience with younger blood in politics. Unfortunately that hurts some with this newer belief of out with the old in with the new and damn the rest. But I do believe that God has blessed the U.S.of A. So I also believe that whoever is elected this fall will be the person best suited for being POTUS. As long as America doesn't go bankrupt.

The problem with your line of thinking - and with Romney's - is that it is not "hateful" to suggest that we take our own immigration laws seriously, which is all Trump is suggesting.

And by the way, "diversity" is pretty much bullshit.

There is not a single school, private company, government agency, athletic team, or non-profit that has ever improved its functioning in any measurable way by virtue of a campaign to make it more "diverse." On the contrary, the schools that are women-only, men-only, and racially homogeneous consistently see higher scores and more scholastic achievement than schools with a "diverse" student body.

The only companies and non-profits that pay any real attention to "diversity" are ones that are largely dependent on government contracts or handouts (of various kinds), because they see no real need to strive for excellence, as a purely private company will do. Note, for example, the Silicon Valley, where the lack of diversity is to conspicuous as to be the subject of humor - because they hire strictly on merit.

Whoda thunkit?

Diversity is bullshit.

One might note with a bit of ironic humor that FLOTUS, before she became a famous politician's wife, was the Diversity Director for a Chicago hospital system, at a salary in excess of a quarter mil, despite having no qualifications whatsoever, other than the color of her skin.

Life is good.

It's good to see another Republican step up to the plate and air his feelings on the race for the presidency. And I bet it was difficult for him to denounce Donald Trump after having his endorsement during his own run. But I think he was right in everything he said. America today is moving forward with Diversity as the theme for improving our great country. After having Obama elected I believe it is time for America to embrace this concept for this next presidency and elect a candidate with this in mind. Let's not forget the good in white and black America but give the others a chance to speak their minds too. It's apparent Americans are willing to give themselves a new chance and experience with younger blood in politics. Unfortunately that hurts some with this newer belief of out with the old in with the new and damn the rest. But I do believe that God has blessed the U.S.of A. So I also believe that whoever is elected this fall will be the person best suited for being POTUS. As long as America doesn't go bankrupt.
I agree with Mitt, but I gotta say for a pep talk ... he sort of puts me to sleep.

I agree with Mitt, but I gotta say for a pep talk ... he sort of puts me to sleep.
Sleep...Sleep...

Romney can shut the hell up, we gave him a shot and he lost sticking us with Obama for another 4 years. We don't need the advice of a loser choke artist.

Romney can shut the hell up, we gave him a shot and he lost sticking us with Obama for another 4 years. We don't need the advice of a loser choke artist.
Your statement makes me curious as to your career. If you don't like politics then you oughta run and see what it is like. God only knows and you are guessing.

Mein Drumpf.
3drumpf.gif

Actually posted here: Mein Drumpf

Last edited:

Forum List

Back