*Mixed Couple Didn't Fit In On Their Escape From LA Hellhole!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Sorry bout that,

1. The odd couple was odd to normal people, imagine that?
2. Love isn't the answer, all you need is love, right?
3. No.
4. People have to fit in, in California there are so many freaks, kinds of freaks, homeless freaks, everyone FITS IN.
5. So this couple went back to California for the, Freak Factor.
6. They can hide amongst the, FREAKS.
7. They moved away from FREAKS an as it turns out, the missed the, FREAKS.
8. Cause they are FREAKS mixed couple freaks, but they chose the life they chose, society controls your efforts to fit in, society rules.
9. Its not fair for society to rule, but people do it anyway.
10. F**k them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Why do you think they are freaks? Because they are mixed? Is the woman even white the man is obviously not white, but the woman might not be white either, not sure. What are they? And why do you think they are freaks for being mixed?

Sorry bout that,

1. I'm not saying that, society is.
2. You understand you have to make your choice, some choices, come with society baggage.
3. Society can kill a happen marriage.
4. Society sucks, on average.
5. I'm not sure what she is, its not the point, but she does look white.
6. So society says, they are odd.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

2. You understand you have to make your choice, some choices, come with society baggage.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
she seems a bit dark, and very dark eyes, and a bit broader nose and coarser features, her hair is obviously fake blonde and bottle dyed. She could very well be puerto rican or latina as well. To me she doesnt look "clearly white"

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
society also says in the us kim kardashian is white and a race mixer, people like kim kardashian dont look clearly white to me, but usa is another world

Sorry bout that,

3. No.
4. People have to fit in, in California there are so many freaks, kinds of freaks, homeless freaks, everyone FITS IN.
8. Cause they are FREAKS mixed couple freaks, but they chose the life they chose, society controls your efforts to fit in, society rules.
10. F**k them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
"freaks" = "humans"?

People get mad when as a mixed couple no one shows them any extra attention because nobody cares about "mixed couple" being your revolutionary statement in life.

People are bored with that mess and they have moved on, and do not care who is with who.

Sorry bout that,

3. No.
10. F**k them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Could have shortened it up to just fuck them!

Glad they decided to go back to commie land. I always tell filthy dem commies, please relocate to other dem shitholes...please! You won't be happy here and when shtff you won't do well here. Blue hairs will stick out like a sore thumb.

court.gif

Sorry bout that,

3. No.
10. F**k them.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

What the shit is this thread about?
Slow news day? :dunno:

None of this is particularly newsworthy, IMO.

People get mad when as a mixed couple no one shows them any extra attention because nobody cares about "mixed couple" being your revolutionary statement in life.

People are bored with that mess and they have moved on, and do not care who is with who.
Sorry bout that,

1. Quite contraire Madame, society has rules, and if you dont abide by the rules you are shunned by them.
2. Make no mistake about it, society snickers behind your back if you're a mixed couple.
3. I didn't make the rule, but its there plain as day.
4. Do these rules apply to everyone, yes they apply.
5. Its within us to allow it in, to govern us, sham us, societies rules of decorum are what they are, and will always be the rule of law.
6. Break their rules and find out the consequences, one way or another they will talk behind your back, they will not invite you over to their party, they will not warm up to your children, they fear you, and your kids.
7. Blue bloods, they call themselves.
8. We are Blue Bloods come from the purest Blue Bloods, from other Blue Bloods, for many centuries, so blue am I, that our blood is really blue, bleeds red thou.
9. We are a Pure Bred Blue Blood.
10. So Blue, the Germans of 1930's, would admire, American Society.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. So society has decorum rules that apply to everyone.
2. Can a couple that are mixed, get away with not adhering to societies rules?
3. Are these rules that they bind to us, are they ever broken away, or do they bind us forever?
4. Just a few questions, who can answer them?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's a phony story that doesn't make any sense. You relocate to a place where you can find a good job. Maybe they expected a freebee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back