Mizzou Black Lives Matter whine Paris stole the spotlight

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Disgraceful. Nothing more and nothing less. A bunch of ungrateful brats

MIZZOU CAMPUS ACTIVISTS AND BLACK LIVES MATTER COMPLAIN ABOUT PARIS STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT

Campus activists in America showed their true faces during an international tragedy last night: they are the selfish, spoiled children we knew they were.
Black Lives Matter and Mizzou protesters responded to the murder of scores of people in Paris at the hands of Islamic extremists by complaining about losing the spotlight and saying their “struggles” were being “erased.” Their struggles, remember, consist of a poop swastika of unknown provenance and unsubstantiated claims of racially-charged remarks somewhere near Missouri’s campus.

So debased has the language on American campuses become that these incidents, which many observers believe to be hoaxes, just like previous campus scandals celebrated by progressive media, are being referred to as “terrorism” and a “tragedy” by moronic 20-year-olds who have never been told, “No.”

Screen-Shot-2015-11-14-at-15.20.351.png

Mizzou, Black Lives Matter Complain: Paris Stole Our Spotlight!

MIZZOU CAMPUS ACTIVISTS AND BLACK LIVES MATTER COMPLAIN ABOUT PARIS STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT

Campus activists in America showed their true faces during an international tragedy last night: they are the selfish, spoiled children we knew they were.
Black Lives Matter and Mizzou protesters responded to the murder of scores of people in Paris at the hands of Islamic extremists by complaining about losing the spotlight and saying their “struggles” were being “erased.” Their struggles, remember, consist of a poop swastika of unknown provenance and unsubstantiated claims of racially-charged remarks somewhere near Missouri’s campus.

So debased has the language on American campuses become that these incidents, which many observers believe to be hoaxes, just like previous campus scandals celebrated by progressive media, are being referred to as “terrorism” and a “tragedy” by moronic 20-year-olds who have never been told, “No.”

ya haram

I like Melanin Monroe. She is right but barking up the wrong tree. She shouldnt be worried about or want white sympathy.

Here is a newsflash Melanin, I didn't give a rat's ass about your cause before Paris. Suck on them apples you spoiled little twat

Here is a newsflash Melanin, I didn't give a rat's ass about your cause before Paris. Suck on them apples you spoiled little twat
Thats exactly what I would tell her about wasting her time soliciting white concern. Her energy could be better spent teaching another Black youth to embrace their culture and learn to out work silly whites that dont care anyway.

Thats exactly what I would tell her about wasting her time soliciting white concern. Her energy could be better spent teaching another Black youth to embrace their culture and learn to out work silly whites that dont care anyway.

Nobody cares what you would tell her. You only think we do

Of course you care. Thats why you replied to my post.

No, she replied to your post to mock you. That is the same reason why im replying to your post, Cave Monkey.

Oh don't worry Melanin, if that is your real name. The Liberal leaders have taken up your cause including the lilly White privileged Hildebeast. You will be assured way more coverage than is merited by your misguided cause.

No, she replied to your post to mock you. That is the same reason why im replying to your post, Cave Monkey.
Sorry cave chimp. We all know you are the most concerned with my posts. Thats why you follow me around and mimic me. :itsok:

The real tragedy is the fact that any negroes were ever sold by other negroes who then ended up in America.

The Mizzou racist circus is officially OVER. They rallied, whined, got several professors to quite, got the world's attention....then exposed themselves as liars, whiners, and racists. Allowing 'BLM' to join (use) their protest was the tipping point that started its decline, but they absolutely NOSE-DIVED then they attacked Paris for 'stealing their limelight'.

Worse than babies, these selfish, weak-ass racist blackmailers and whiners actually believe that an un-proven claim of someone hurling racial slurs at the student body president - OFF CAMPUS - is more important than the dead and wounded in Paris?! Rightfully so afterwards, the world is turning its back on these assholes, their 5 minutes of fame OVER!

Forum List

Back