Mizzou Black Lives Matter whine Paris stole the spotlight

Disgraceful. Nothing more and nothing less. A bunch of ungrateful brats

MIZZOU CAMPUS ACTIVISTS AND BLACK LIVES MATTER COMPLAIN ABOUT PARIS STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT

Campus activists in America showed their true faces during an international tragedy last night: they are the selfish, spoiled children we knew they were.
Black Lives Matter and Mizzou protesters responded to the murder of scores of people in Paris at the hands of Islamic extremists by complaining about losing the spotlight and saying their “struggles” were being “erased.” Their struggles, remember, consist of a poop swastika of unknown provenance and unsubstantiated claims of racially-charged remarks somewhere near Missouri’s campus.

So debased has the language on American campuses become that these incidents, which many observers believe to be hoaxes, just like previous campus scandals celebrated by progressive media, are being referred to as “terrorism” and a “tragedy” by moronic 20-year-olds who have never been told, “No.”

Screen-Shot-2015-11-14-at-15.20.351.png

Mizzou, Black Lives Matter Complain: Paris Stole Our Spotlight!

Did a white person in blackface sneak in and say that on their behalf? Can't imagine a dumber thing to say right now.
Yeah, black people are never that dumb, right?

King-Samir-Shabazz.jpg

MIZZOU CAMPUS ACTIVISTS AND BLACK LIVES MATTER COMPLAIN ABOUT PARIS STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT

Campus activists in America showed their true faces during an international tragedy last night: they are the selfish, spoiled children we knew they were.
Black Lives Matter and Mizzou protesters responded to the murder of scores of people in Paris at the hands of Islamic extremists by complaining about losing the spotlight and saying their “struggles” were being “erased.” Their struggles, remember, consist of a poop swastika of unknown provenance and unsubstantiated claims of racially-charged remarks somewhere near Missouri’s campus.

So debased has the language on American campuses become that these incidents, which many observers believe to be hoaxes, just like previous campus scandals celebrated by progressive media, are being referred to as “terrorism” and a “tragedy” by moronic 20-year-olds who have never been told, “No.”

Did a white person in blackface sneak in and say that on their behalf? Can't imagine a dumber thing to say right now.

What makes you believe that was a dumb thing to say other than your opinion? It may not have been necessary but it was factual.

What makes you believe that was a dumb thing to say other than your opinion? It may not have been necessary but it was factual.

Factual or not whoever said it should be fired and made persona non grata. Didn't do them any favors. Probably sank the whole effort. Black lives matter...Well no not any more. Now they don't matter for spit.

Factual or not whoever said it should be fired and made persona non grata. Didn't do them any favors. Probably sank the whole effort. Black lives matter...Well no not any more. Now they don't matter for spit.
You cant fire people from twitter because they made you upset. Thats un-american. If it sank the whole effort then thats just more proof she is correct. Think about it.

At Dartmouth black lies matters protests such racist activities as reading.

#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt Students in Library: ‘F*ck You, You Filthy White F*cks!’

Whites should be armed even in the library.
Whites were actually participating in the protest idiot.
So. Cut them down like their Blackie friends.
When are you going to put your money where your mouth is or are you just stalling on the internet?

#BlackLivesMatter Protesters Disrupt Students in Library: ‘F*ck You, You Filthy White F*cks!’

When are you going to put your money where your mouth is or are you just stalling on the internet?
Money?

Money?
My bad. Your food stamps then.

Money?
Food stamps are a black thang. Which is a good way to know where the darkies are for the round up.

The one good thing about these random attacks, the increase the number of KKK.

Money?
Food stamps are a black thang. Which is a good way to know where the darkies are for the round up.

The one good thing about these random attacks, the increase the number of KKK.
Sorry but more whites are on foodstamps than any other demographic. Since money bewildered you then we know you are on foodstamps.

Hopefully the KKK will stop hiding behind their pillow cases. Once they do that I will definitely join the effort to euthanize any KKK cave chimps.

Thought you spooks didn't need their support..:afro:
The spooks were supporting the Black people. That doesnt mean Black people need them. Not nice to call whites spooks just because some of them look like ghosts.

The spooks were supporting the Black people. That doesnt mean Black people need them.
You'd starve without food stamps.

Here is a newsflash Melanin, I didn't give a rat's ass about your cause before Paris. Suck on them apples you spoiled little twat
Thats exactly what I would tell her about wasting her time soliciting white concern. Her energy could be better spent teaching another Black youth to embrace their culture and learn to out work silly whites that dont care anyway.
I just want you to know I fully support your effort to create a sovereign black state where you can run your own affairs with your own cops and show the world just how much black lives matter.
And also prove once and for all that negroes are just as intelligent as any other race. All they needed was to be left alone.
Can't wait to read about the negroe's new computer and health science Hub being built in Detroit.

The spooks were supporting the Black people. That doesnt mean Black people need them.
You'd starve without food stamps.
You'd starve without your hair lice.

I have seen this. It is disgraceful.

Hey, black kids, call me when you start being actually subjected to racism. Until then, shut the fuck up and go to class. Go to real classes too, not some bullshit "African Studies" crap.

Here is a newsflash Melanin, I didn't give a rat's ass about your cause before Paris. Suck on them apples you spoiled little twat
Thats exactly what I would tell her about wasting her time soliciting white concern. Her energy could be better spent teaching another Black youth to embrace their culture and learn to out work silly whites that dont care anyway.
I just want you to know I fully support your effort to create a sovereign black state where you can run your own affairs with your own cops and show the world just how much black lives matter.
And also prove once and for all that negroes are just as intelligent as any other race. All they needed was to be left alone.
Can't wait to read about the negroe's new computer and health science Hub being built in Detroit.
They built them in Black controlled territory.

NDPI Opens New Technology Center for Niger Delta Economic Development

Federal University of Technology Yola - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have seen this. It is disgraceful.

Hey, black kids, call me when you start being actually subjected to racism. Until then, shut the fuck up and go to class. Go to real classes too, not some bullshit "African Studies" crap.
Why would they call you? Youre just a cave chimp.
They sure as fuck not going to call some other flat-broke, disgruntled black folks.

Forum List

Back