Mizzou Black Lives Matter whine Paris stole the spotlight

When are you going to put your money where your mouth is or are you just stalling on the internet?
Money?
My bad. Your food stamps then.
Food stamps are a black thang. Which is a good way to know where the darkies are for the round up.

The one good thing about these random attacks, the increase the number of KKK.
Sorry but more whites are on foodstamps than any other demographic. Since money bewildered you then we know you are on foodstamps.

Hopefully the KKK will stop hiding behind their pillow cases. Once they do that I will definitely join the effort to euthanize any KKK cave chimps.
I would love to see this boil over into a full scale street war with 12% against everybody else. The black college kids already feel barricaded in their dorms because white supremacists are putting nooses on trees. It's not even happening and the blackies are shitting their pants over it.

This will stop when people get sick of it and start cracking heads.

The people in the library should have picked up chairs and smashed them into the mouthy protesters. What would they do? Whine about safe spaces.
Let's do some math.
Of the about 13% half are women. Very few of these hippos would turn out for anything unless there was a free fried chicken dinner.
Leaving about 6%. Of this 6% 30% are under the age of 8 and 30% are over the age of 50.
So how many 'young negro men would be willing to turn out to actually fight? Pretty much fucking nobody.
That's who.
For all the ball grabbing, misogynist violent rap music, endemic HPD, extreme low IQs, pants around their knees spittle talk virtually zero would ever show up for a real fight.
They are universally known as cowards and thugs.

get this. someone is feeding this crap to these kids.

snip:
You know what’s more exhausting? Working and studying.

BOSTON (AP) — It’s not always the slurs and the other out-and-out acts of racism. It’s the casual, everyday slights and insensitivities.

Sheryce Holloway is tired of white people at Virginia Commonwealth University asking if they can touch her hair or if she knows the latest dance move. At Chicago’s Loyola University, Dominick Hall says groups of white guys stop talking when he walks by, and people grip their bags a little tighter. And Katiana Roc says a white student a few seats away from her at West Virginia University got up and moved to the other side of the classroom.

As thousands of students took part in walkouts and rallies on college campuses across the country Thursday in a show of solidarity with protesters at the University of Missouri, many young black people spoke of a subtle and pervasive brand of racism that doesn’t make headlines but can nevertheless have a corrosive effect.

There’s even a word on campuses for that kind of low-grade insensitivity toward minorities: microaggression.

“It’s more the daily microaggressions than the large situations,” said Akosua Opokua-Achampong, a sophomore at Boston College. […]

Holloway, the Virginia Commonwealth student, said she used to try to ignore subtler instances of racism. But she has decided not to keep quiet anymore.

“It’s hard when it’s something you see every day,” she said. “It’s exhausting. It’s fatiguing and, you know, we’re frustrated.”

all of it here:
Black Students Whine: All Of These "Daily Microaggressions" Are "Exhausting"...

When are you going to put your money where your mouth is or are you just stalling on the internet?
Money?
My bad. Your food stamps then.
Food stamps are a black thang. Which is a good way to know where the darkies are for the round up.

The one good thing about these random attacks, the increase the number of KKK.
Sorry but more whites are on foodstamps than any other demographic. Since money bewildered you then we know you are on foodstamps.

Hopefully the KKK will stop hiding behind their pillow cases. Once they do that I will definitely join the effort to euthanize any KKK cave chimps.
I would love to see this boil over into a full scale street war with 12% against everybody else. The black college kids already feel barricaded in their dorms because white supremacists are putting nooses on trees. It's not even happening and the blackies are shitting their pants over it.

This will stop when people get sick of it and start cracking heads.

The people in the library should have picked up chairs and smashed them into the mouthy protesters. What would they do? Whine about safe spaces.
That wont happen. All the tough talk on the internet these cave chimps do amount to zilch. There is a reason for it. Like most animals they dont want to risk injury no matter how much they growl and clap their feet together. They are simply too afraid. Wake me when some of them get up the nerve to do something. I will be there to correct them.

Forum List

Back