Mizzou Black Lives Matter whine Paris stole the spotlight

Wow. Sick motherfuckers.

And THIS IS why the #BlackLivesMatter movement WILL unite with or begin acting like ISIS.

They're jealous and angry about ISIS stealing their spotlight. Simple. Out do ISIS.

Wow. Sick motherfuckers.

And THIS IS why the #BlackLivesMatter movement WILL unite with or begin acting like ISIS.

They're jealous and angry about ISIS stealing their spotlight. Simple. Out do ISIS.
That would smarter than complaining to white people about white people being racist.

Here is a newsflash Melanin, I didn't give a rat's ass about your cause before Paris. Suck on them apples you spoiled little twat
Thats exactly what I would tell her about wasting her time soliciting white concern. Her energy could be better spent teaching another Black youth to embrace their culture and learn to out work silly whites that dont care anyway.
I just want you to know I fully support your effort to create a sovereign black state where you can run your own affairs with your own cops and show the world just how much black lives matter.

Here is a newsflash Melanin, I didn't give a rat's ass about your cause before Paris. Suck on them apples you spoiled little twat
Thats exactly what I would tell her about wasting her time soliciting white concern. Her energy could be better spent teaching another Black youth to embrace their culture and learn to out work silly whites that dont care anyway.
I just want you to know I fully support your effort to create a sovereign black state where you can run your own affairs with your own cops and show the world just how much black lives matter.
Thanks but I refuse support from lap dogs.

Disgraceful. Nothing more and nothing less. A bunch of ungrateful brats

MIZZOU CAMPUS ACTIVISTS AND BLACK LIVES MATTER COMPLAIN ABOUT PARIS STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT

Campus activists in America showed their true faces during an international tragedy last night: they are the selfish, spoiled children we knew they were.
Black Lives Matter and Mizzou protesters responded to the murder of scores of people in Paris at the hands of Islamic extremists by complaining about losing the spotlight and saying their “struggles” were being “erased.” Their struggles, remember, consist of a poop swastika of unknown provenance and unsubstantiated claims of racially-charged remarks somewhere near Missouri’s campus.

So debased has the language on American campuses become that these incidents, which many observers believe to be hoaxes, just like previous campus scandals celebrated by progressive media, are being referred to as “terrorism” and a “tragedy” by moronic 20-year-olds who have never been told, “No.”

Screen-Shot-2015-11-14-at-15.20.351.png

Mizzou, Black Lives Matter Complain: Paris Stole Our Spotlight!

Ahhh, another troll that the OP found in order to Troll the troll.

Good job, make sure to jerk it real hard while screaming your outrage at...Who is this girl anyway? lol

Detroit's pretty close.

Stupid shit like this is why nobody gives a fuck about them. Read their "state of the union". You will see what I am talking about.

Detroit's pretty close.
So is the zoo you escaped from cave chimp.

You'll need support, liquorice. Blacks can't have their state without the approval of whites, reds, browns, and yellows. I say we give it to you.

Wow. Sick motherfuckers.

Bucs your cam is on

24weqz8.gif

You'll need support, liquorice. Blacks can't have their state without the approval of whites, reds, browns, and yellows. I say we give it to you.
No we dont need your support. There is a reason you came about later and have a smaller genetic pool as a result.

No we dont need your support. There is a reason you came about later and have a smaller genetic pool as a result.
Good thing we did. You are welcome.

Good thing we did. You are welcome.
Bad thing you albinos mutated. I dont have a problem with the others since they too learned to live correctly. No need to thank us for bringing you last into civilization.

Then you'll take it by force?

I can't wait!

I can't wait!
Take what by force? Did you forget what you said?

I can't wait!
For you to have a black state, it has to be given to you or you attempt to take it by force. I support both.

BTW, I miss that black fist avatar you had 4 years ago on another site. Could you dust that off and bring it out again?

Disgraceful. Nothing more and nothing less. A bunch of ungrateful brats

MIZZOU CAMPUS ACTIVISTS AND BLACK LIVES MATTER COMPLAIN ABOUT PARIS STEALING THE SPOTLIGHT

Campus activists in America showed their true faces during an international tragedy last night: they are the selfish, spoiled children we knew they were.
Black Lives Matter and Mizzou protesters responded to the murder of scores of people in Paris at the hands of Islamic extremists by complaining about losing the spotlight and saying their “struggles” were being “erased.” Their struggles, remember, consist of a poop swastika of unknown provenance and unsubstantiated claims of racially-charged remarks somewhere near Missouri’s campus.

So debased has the language on American campuses become that these incidents, which many observers believe to be hoaxes, just like previous campus scandals celebrated by progressive media, are being referred to as “terrorism” and a “tragedy” by moronic 20-year-olds who have never been told, “No.”

Screen-Shot-2015-11-14-at-15.20.351.png

Mizzou, Black Lives Matter Complain: Paris Stole Our Spotlight!

Did a white person in blackface sneak in and say that on their behalf? Can't imagine a dumber thing to say right now.

I can't wait!
For you to have a black state, it has to be given to you or you attempt to take it by force. I support both.

BTW, I miss that black fist avatar you had 4 years ago on another site. Could you dust that off and bring it out again?
There are many Black states that already exist. You sound like the ignorant lap dog I first noted you were. You have me mixed up with the milkman. I never had a Black fist avatar but I may consider getting one.

bpbutton-thumb-300x294-43977.jpg

Forum List

Back