Mizzou Black Lives Matter whine Paris stole the spotlight

I have seen this. It is disgraceful.

Hey, black kids, call me when you start being actually subjected to racism. Until then, shut the fuck up and go to class. Go to real classes too, not some bullshit "African Studies" crap.
Why would they call you? Youre just a cave chimp.
They sure as fuck not going to call some other flat-broke, disgruntled black folks.
I agree but I asked why would they call you instead of simply outworking the cave chimps or in situations where the simians got bold beat their asses?

They indoctrinate them into a bullshit ideology about how their lot in life is due to "white supremacy". Total leftist tripe.

Hey, black kids, call me when you start being actually subjected to racism. Until then, shut the fuck up and go to class. Go to real classes too, not some bullshit "African Studies" crap.
They sure as fuck not going to call some other flat-broke, disgruntled black folks.
I agree but I asked why would they call you instead of simply outworking the cave chimps or in situations where the simians got bold beat their asses?
I refer to "me" in the sense of "me" being the American people. They constantly demand concessions from the American people. My post was intended to mean that they can keep their bullshit theories to themselves. However, should actual racism occur, then we will do something about it.

Are you really this fucking stupid?

I refer to "me" in the sense of "me" being the American people. They constantly demand concessions from the American people. My post was intended to mean that they can keep their bullshit theories to themselves. However, should actual racism occur, then we will do something about it.

You arent the american people. They are the american people. They can keep their theories to themselves but if they chose not to there isnt shit you can do about. Does that bother you?

You arent the american people. They are the american people. They can keep their theories to themselves but if they chose not to there isnt shit you can do about. Does that bother you?
They are NOT "the American people". They are a very small, statistically insignificant, portion of approximately 13-17% of the American population.

They indoctrinate them into a bullshit ideology about how their lot in life is due to "white supremacy". Total leftist tripe.
You cave chimps take it personal when someone is taught the truth dont you? :laugh:
There is obviously a difference between "truth" and "troof".
What does troof have to do with my post and why are you deflecting again cave monkey?
Nobody is "deflecting", you leftist moron.

They are NOT "the American people". They are a very small, statistically insignificant, portion of approximately 13-17% of the American population.
Yes they are the american people. Thats why they have Black, Hispanic, white, Indian etc. You dont sound like you even have a clue about the topic but that makes sense.

You cave chimps take it personal when someone is taught the truth dont you? :laugh:
What does troof have to do with my post and why are you deflecting again cave monkey?
Obviously you are deflecting cave chimp. No one brought up "troof" other than you. My post was mocking you because you get upset when people are taught the truth.

So. Cut them down like their Blackie friends.
When are you going to put your money where your mouth is or are you just stalling on the internet?
Money?
My bad. Your food stamps then.
Food stamps are a black thang. Which is a good way to know where the darkies are for the round up.

The one good thing about these random attacks, the increase the number of KKK.
Sorry but more whites are on foodstamps than any other demographic. Since money bewildered you then we know you are on foodstamps.

Hopefully the KKK will stop hiding behind their pillow cases. Once they do that I will definitely join the effort to euthanize any KKK cave chimps.
I would love to see this boil over into a full scale street war with 12% against everybody else. The black college kids already feel barricaded in their dorms because white supremacists are putting nooses on trees. It's not even happening and the blackies are shitting their pants over it.

This will stop when people get sick of it and start cracking heads.

The people in the library should have picked up chairs and smashed them into the mouthy protesters. What would they do? Whine about safe spaces.

Obviously you are deflecting cave chimp. No one brought up "troof" other than you. My post was mocking you because you get upset when people are taught the truth.
You are dumber than piss, aren't you?

When are you going to put your money where your mouth is or are you just stalling on the internet?
Money?
Food stamps are a black thang. Which is a good way to know where the darkies are for the round up.

Sorry but more whites are on foodstamps than any other demographic. Since money bewildered you then we know you are on foodstamps.

Hopefully the KKK will stop hiding behind their pillow cases. Once they do that I will definitely join the effort to euthanize any KKK cave chimps.
I would love to see this boil over into a full scale street war with 12% against everybody else. The black college kids already feel barricaded in their dorms because white supremacists are putting nooses on trees. It's not even happening and the blackies are shitting their pants over it.

The people in the library should have picked up chairs and smashed them into the mouthy protesters. What would they do? Whine about safe spaces.
I totally agree. If we want to do these cry babies a favor and help them grow up then we ought to unleash some police tactical units on them, armed with water canons and rubber bullets.

You are dumber than piss, aren't you?
Could be. Just know whatever may come I am 100x times higher in intellect than you are.

I totally agree. If we want to do these cry babies a favor and help them grow up then we ought to unleash some police tactical units on them, armed with water canons and rubber bullets.
Let me know the time and place so I can be there to look you in the eye or are you just talking tough like the other cave chimps?

Let me know the time and place so I can be there to look you in the eye or are you just talking tough like the other cave chimps?

Any time you like, Fat Albert.

Any time you like, Fat Albert.
You said you ought to do something. Give me a date and time cave monkey. :cool-45:

Forum List

Back