Mizzou Hunger Striker of White Privilege Dad Made $8M Last Year

Yeah, a thread about Leftard hypocrisy.
Feel the butt hurt?
It's a thread that succeeds in only exhibiting the fact that most on the ridiculous right are incapable of sound reasoning, their threads failing as fallacies – this thread being one of many examples.
Yeah, Mizzou is such a racist campus. Black student body President and multi millionaire black students.

NARRATIVE FAIL.
Yes your thread fails. It fails with the supposition that having wealthy parents means you cant be racially discriminated against which anyone with a brain knows is utterly ridiculous.
. he wasn't discriminated against.
He said he was. I'll take his word over a white persons any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
Who has most to gain? That tells me all I need to know.

It's a thread that succeeds in only exhibiting the fact that most on the ridiculous right are incapable of sound reasoning, their threads failing as fallacies – this thread being one of many examples.
Yeah, Mizzou is such a racist campus. Black student body President and multi millionaire black students.

NARRATIVE FAIL.
Yes your thread fails. It fails with the supposition that having wealthy parents means you cant be racially discriminated against which anyone with a brain knows is utterly ridiculous.
He said he was. I'll take his word over a white persons any day of the week and twice on Sundays.
I already told you all you need to know. I cant be responsible for you being too dumb to understand it.

Last edited:
Yeah, a thread about Leftard hypocrisy.
Feel the butt hurt?

NARRATIVE FAIL.
Racist prick

NARRATIVE FAIL.
Racist prick
We already knew you were a racist prick. No need to announce it to the board.

NARRATIVE FAIL.
I already told you all you need to know. I cant be responsible for you being too dumb to understand it.
You are only responsible for you being a dumbass.

NARRATIVE FAIL.
Racist prick
You are also a racist retard. Friggin idiot.

You are only responsible for you being a dumbass.
Thats why I made sure I am a genius. Why didnt you do the same idiot?

Racist prick
No. You are a fucking idiot.

"Mizzou Hunger Striker of White Privilege Dad Made $8M Last Year"

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

What a protester's father earns is irrelevant, having no bearing on the issue, nor does it in any way mitigate the legitimacy of the issue being protested.
But I thought white privilege disquals him from commenting on the issue of racism and he's supposed to shut up .....blm told me so

Any black man standing up for black women, not only has my blessings, but also the blessings of the black community. Far too many abandon black women and the higher the income, the less likely any of these brothers fight for us, let alone the community. They're too busy chasing white money and white women...so kudos to the brother.

I might also remind you white fuck heads, the Kennedy's were filthy rich and fought just as FDR for the better good of man kind and minorities...so get off the brother's jock, you hatin shit heads.

Racist prick

Dude, can you believe this thread????? They would rather have affluent blacks, up their ass, in their face, faking the white man's dream networking, than have one down for the cause of helping their own...that's the hypocrisy of white trash. They are the first to throw stones at nigga's who got it made, abandoning the community, questioning why? Yet, the first to condemn a motherfucker that looks back??? Number one reason, I have absolutely no respect for white people at all!!

Racist prick

Dude, can you believe this thread????? They would rather have affluent blacks, up their ass, in their face, faking the white man's dream networking, than have one down for the cause of helping their own...that's the hypocrisy of white trash. They are the first to throw stones at nigga's who got it made, abandoning the community, questioning why? Yet, the first to condemn a motherfucker that looks back??? Number one reason, I have absolutely no respect for white people at all!!
I can absolutely believe this thread. Most of the dumb motherfuckers on this thread arent intelligent enough to handle the position of head fry cook at McDonalds. I know simple people have a hard time with anything thats a little complex but it is funny when they assume being wealthy as a Black person means you dont experience discrimination. In this case its not even the kid thats wealthy. Its his parents.

He should have put out a hit on the racists instead of complaining to the school president. However, I dont see what his parents net worth has to do with being subjected to racist slurs?
What I find rather interesting is that black women were the targets of most of this racial unrest.....which is sooooooo typical of white cowards.....they wouldn't dare pull this shit up front in a brothers face.....they'd get their white ass kicked!!

He should have put out a hit on the racists instead of complaining to the school president. However, I dont see what his parents net worth has to do with being subjected to racist slurs?
What I find rather interesting is that black women were the targets of most of this racial unrest.....which is sooooooo typical of white cowards.....they wouldn't dare pull this shit up front in a brothers face.....they'd get their white ass kicked!!
This is where I fault some of our Black parents. The Black kids on the sports teams that did not support this and their sisters are too caught up in white culture. The male members of my family put many a cracka in the swamps of Mississippi for disrespecting the women

Racist prick

I can absolutely believe this thread. Most of the dumb motherfuckers on this thread arent intelligent enough to handle the position of head fry cook at McDonalds. I know simple people have a hard time with anything thats a little complex but it is funny when they assume being wealthy as a Black person means you dont experience discrimination. In this case its not even the kid thats wealthy. Its his parents.

Clearly they haven't heard of Patricia Hearst of the Hearst fortune, or the countless Hippies of wealth in the 60's who protested the war, these people need a life

This is where I fault some of our Black parents. The Black kids on the sports teams that did not support this and their sisters are too caught up in white culture. The male members of my family put many a cracka in the swamps of Mississippi for disrespecting the women

Sadly, black women are taken the brunt of this on surge of visceral hatred that's spanning the country. Our brothers are dying from the cops and from each other and black women are feeling the aftermath.....Amazing when unity of a race is dismantled and how dysfunctional it becomes....should black men ever come back into the fold, we could accomplish so much together, our linage is proof.

"Mizzou Hunger Striker of White Privilege Dad Made $8M Last Year"

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

What a protester's father earns is irrelevant, having no bearing on the issue, nor does it in any way mitigate the legitimacy of the issue being protested.
But I thought white privilege disquals him from commenting on the issue of racism and he's supposed to shut up .....blm told me so

First of all, who gave you permission to think on your own?

Sadly, black women are taken the brunt of this on surge of visceral hatred that's spanning the country. Our brothers are dying from the cops and from each other and black women are feeling the aftermath.....Amazing when unity of a race is dismantled and how dysfunctional it becomes....should black men ever come back into the fold, we could accomplish so much together, our linage is proof.

They're coming back. It may take awhile but they will. I get to work with the younger ones a lot and guaranteed me and some of my homies are teaching them the right way.

Forum List

Back