Mizzou Hunger Striker of White Privilege Dad Made $8M Last Year

Funny. The harder I worked the more 'White Privilege' I got.
All this LIB bullshit it just another in a long line of excuses made to deflect from the fact there are people who are born with very low IQ's and because of this simple fact they are unable to function at the same level in society as some other people.
There are people who are born without legs. Do we 'pretend' they should be able to play basketball on the same level as someone with two good legs?
Or do we claim that if only the hoop was lowered so the person with no legs could drop the ball into the hoop then everyone would excel at basketball? Which is what the fucking LIBs are doing with the negroes. "Just lower the bar then we are all equal".

All this LIB bullshit it just another in a long line of excuses made to deflect from the fact there are people who are born with very low IQ's and because of this simple fact they are unable to function at the same level in society as some other people.
There are people who are born without legs. Do we 'pretend' they should be able to play basketball on the same level as someone with two good legs?
Or do we claim that if only the hoop was lowered so the person with no legs could drop the ball into the hoop then everyone would excel at basketball? Which is what the fucking LIBs are doing with the negroes. "Just lower the bar then we are all equal".
Thats how it works with white privilege. White people work kinda hard and are rewarded. Black people work extremely hard and watch some cave chimp put one of his friends son or his family member in the spot the Black person deserved.

Thats how it works with white privilege. White people work kinda hard and are rewarded. Black people work extremely hard and watch some cave chimp put one of his friends son or his family member in the spot the Black person deserved.
"Kinda hard" eh?
compared to "extremely hard"?
Many many negroes do work extremely hard. There is no question.
Yes there is 'White Privilege'.
It's a fact of life and no one is ever going to change it.
Negroes who are determined to get ahead and stay ahead must play in the same sandbox as everyone else.

"Kinda hard" eh?
Negroes who are determined to get ahead and stay ahead must play in the same sandbox as everyone else.
Thats all I wanted to have you admit. That white privilege exists. Good boy.

I already know the rules and thats why I make you low hanging fruit white boys upset.

"Mizzou Hunger Striker of White Privilege Dad Made $8M Last Year"

This fails as a red herring fallacy.

What a protester's father earns is irrelevant, having no bearing on the issue, nor does it in any way mitigate the legitimacy of the issue being protested.
sure it does, it does in a huge manner, because it represents whiney little rich kid who felt like he didn't get his way. funny eh?

"Kinda hard" eh?

I already know the rules and thats why I make you low hanging fruit white boys upset.
dude you're not even entertaining. Funny yes, entertaining no.

Yeah, a thread about Leftard hypocrisy.
Feel the butt hurt?

you realize the vast majority of kids on college campuses have yet to vote in a presidential election?

every time some kid falls off the turnip truck you idiots try slap a label on them to suit your political agenda...
wow if that ain't calling the kettle black. wow good shit dude.

"Kinda hard" eh?

I dont post to entertain you. Weird how you think its funny but not entertaining. That doesnt even make sense. Must be your 2nd grade educational level manifesting itself again.

en·ter·tain·ing
ˌen(t)ərˈtāniNG/
adjective
  1. providing amusement or enjoyment.

"Kinda hard" eh?

I dont post to entertain you. Weird how you think its funny but not entertaining. That doesnt even make sense. Must be your 2nd grade educational level manifesting itself again.

en·ter·tain·ing
ˌen(t)ərˈtāniNG/
adjective
I know, your shit posts demonstrate that without any argument from me. so keep on dumbing down fk.

"Kinda hard" eh?

en·ter·tain·ing
ˌen(t)ərˈtāniNG/
adjective
I know, your shit posts demonstrate that without any argument from me. so keep on dumbing down fk.
Dont be upset you didnt know what entertaining meant. I understand you are ignorant so I wont make fun of you.

en·ter·tain·ing
ˌen(t)ərˈtāniNG/
adjective
Does this mean non more jungle bunny civilization posts?

en·ter·tain·ing
ˌen(t)ərˈtāniNG/
adjective
No it means more posts highlighting cave chimp civilization.

en·ter·tain·ing
ˌen(t)ərˈtāniNG/
adjective
Good, more jungle bunny civilizations please.

en·ter·tain·ing
ˌen(t)ərˈtāniNG/
adjective
Good, more jungle bunny civilizations please.

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.
:laugh:

"Kinda hard" eh?

I'm delighted to "admit" White privilege exists.
If it were not for White privilege negroes globally would still be eating each other. Now they are just murdering each other over a pair of running shoes.
They've changed their diet from 'long pig' to sugar, fat and salt.
Go into any negro populated shithole on the planet and let us all know how well the negroes are making out.
Fucking one rung above the bonobo.

Today I learned that if your family has money you cant be discriminated against.

1001259_662649353769549_1567884308_n.jpg

"Kinda hard" eh?

If it were not for White privilege negroes globally would still be eating each other. Now they are just murdering each other over a pair of running shoes.
Go into any negro populated shithole on the planet and let us all know how well the negroes are making out.
Looks like they are doing great to me.

10 of the Richest Neighborhoods in Nigeria - Atlanta Blackstar

Asokoro-in-Abuja-.jpg

banana-islane-600x400.jpg

"Kinda hard" eh?

en·ter·tain·ing
ˌen(t)ərˈtāniNG/
adjective
The word is 'don't' not 'dont.
The word is 'it's' not 'its'
The word is 'doesn't' not doesnt'.
The word is 'education' not 'educational'.
Fucking illiterate jungle bunny.
Fucking hilarious reading a post about someone's ["educational"] level coming from a fucking illiterate.

"Kinda hard" eh?

en·ter·tain·ing
ˌen(t)ərˈtāniNG/
adjective
The word is 'don't' not 'dont.
The word is 'it's' not 'its'
The word is 'doesn't' not doesnt'.
The word is 'education' not 'educational'.
Fucking illiterate jungle bunny.
Fucking hilarious reading a post about someone's ["educational"] level coming from a fucking illiterate.
You illiterate chimps never know what you are talking about.

Educational attainment of person | Statistics Canada

"Kinda hard" eh?

Looks like they are doing great to me.

10 of the Richest Neighborhoods in Nigeria - Atlanta Blackstar

Asokoro-in-Abuja-.jpg

banana-islane-600x400.jpg
That's right asslips. The negroes are doing just great.
Slums of Johannesburg

Forum List

Back