Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
October 1st

Detroit Tigers @ Houston Astros

KC Royals @ Baltimore Orioles

NY Mets @ Milwaukee Brewers

ATL Braves @ San Diego Padres

One thing I like about MLB playoffs is that road teams do well in the playoffs, there is not much of a home field advantage, except for certain teams like the Yankees and Phillies, who do much better than most in front of their own fans. Even the Dodgers never had much a home field advantage, as the Cardinals owned them for decades.

I'd love to see the Royals or the Orioles make it the ALCS.

October 1st

One thing I like about MLB playoffs is that road teams do well in the playoffs, there is not much of a home field advantage, except for certain teams like the Yankees and Phillies, who do much better than most in front of their own fans. Even the Dodgers never had much a home field advantage, as the Cardinals owned them for decades.

Not true.

The Reds don't play well on the road...................or at home..................................................................or anywhere really.

In the first round the 3rd Division Winner and the 1st Wildcard play all the games at home in a best of three against the 2nd and 3rd Wildcards.

Tigers were on a roll at the end of the season. I picked them on Monday to win it all. Yes, I know that making my prediction after game 1 is cheating, but you'll have to take my word for it. :biggrin: But I'm still a National League fan, and would like to see one of them win the World Series.

October 1st

It is good to see some new teams in there, but I have to admit I do not care enough about baseball to watch any of the playoffs.

Forum List

Back