MLB to racist Senate Mississippi GOP candidate: Give us our money back

She wore the wrong hat.

Yea...a Confederate hat

And there there's the comment that she would gladly stand in the front row of a hanging...in a state with the most lynchings of black folks...and she's running against a black man.

Of course she apologized...but "only if you're offended by her comments".

If you happen to favor lynchings? No need for an apology

Due to her racist comments, Cindy Hyde-Smith of Mississippi is politely asked to return the $5,000 that the major league baseball donated to her.
Major League Baseball Asks Cindy Hyde-Smith to Return $5,000 Donation

There have been several companies who have asked for their money back and disavowed her.
If they have, it is because they think it will be better for business if they do. Unless you own stock in these companies, there is no reason for you to be influenced by their self serving requests.

Why is she considered a racist?
Because everything is racist these days.
If you mention monkeys, watermelon, fried chicken, anything that can be misconstrued as lynchings, or Planet of The Apes, you're a racist.

Yes, yes. Referencing public hangings and a desire to be in the front row is very commonplace. It's so common in fact, that even in Mississippi, the most lynchy state, it cannot be misconstrued as a reference to lynchings. :cuckoo:

The Infamous Lynching Site That Still Stands in Mississippi

Its funny how these issues only seem to come up when the opponent of the perpetrator is not white.
Oh well wtf, I am not getting excited about shit like that, have you noticed the newest racist troll that joined the forum with his anti white GOP horseshit?

She wore the wrong hat.

Yea...a Confederate hat

And there there's the comment that she would gladly stand in the front row of a hanging...in a state with the most lynchings of black folks...and she's running against a black man.

Of course she apologized...but "only if you're offended by her comments".

If you happen to favor lynchings? No need for an apology

When was the last lynching?

Why is she considered a racist?
Because everything is racist these days.
If you mention monkeys, watermelon, fried chicken, anything that can be misconstrued as lynchings, or Planet of The Apes, you're a racist.

Yes, yes. Referencing public hangings and a desire to be in the front row is very commonplace. It's so common in fact, that even in Mississippi, the most lynchy state, it cannot be misconstrued as a reference to lynchings. :cuckoo:

The Infamous Lynching Site That Still Stands in Mississippi

Its funny how these issues only seem to come up when the opponent of the perpetrator is not white.
I think every time a Democrat tells an off-color joke they deserve to be fired, removed, or generally destroyed too.
Hillary said all blacks look the same.
And don't get me started about Joe Biden and his silly jokes.

I love the way the fact the private school was set up to get around desegregation was completely ignored. Racism in Mississippi?!?

I swan!

I love the way the fact the private school was set up to get around desegregation was completely ignored. Racism in Mississippi?!?

I swan!

Probably. Then again, schools have gone to shit since then.

The 13th amendment was ratified in 1865.

The first Pro baseball team/game was in 1869.

MLB was a segregated sport for 78 years (1869-1947)

All the teams were located in the North.

Remember FDR interred Japanese AMERICANS in camps against their will. He was perfectly fine with violating their Civil Rights because they were just "Japs".
/——/ The Teachers Union needs another two generations to sanitize FDRs racist track record.

Forum List

Back