MLK day is soon. Why not a day for Thomas Edison or Steven Jobs?

MLK was a great man. He championed the end of segregation not by telling blacks to stay as they were and beg for handouts, but by rising up and being productive members of society. .

So what happened? Where are all these productive blacks ? All i see are black criminals and welfare trash and athletes and social workers. Where is the black Edison?

Ben Carson?

Colin Powell?

Want more?

Ben Carson? Are you taking him seriously after that idiotic comment he made about the Egyptian Pyramids?

MLK was a great man. He championed the end of segregation not by telling blacks to stay as they were and beg for handouts, but by rising up and being productive members of society. .

So what happened? Where are all these productive blacks ? All i see are black criminals and welfare trash and athletes and social workers. Where is the black Edison?

I think they're all going to be Astronauts and things :wink:
Don't take me to a black doctor....

Ben Carson?

Colin Powell?

Want more?

Ben Carson? Are you taking him seriously after that idiotic comment he made about the Egyptian Pyramids?

I am not saying the man is sane but he still has a higher education than most and is a brain surgeon.

Knock him for his nutter comments all you want but the man still has done more than most in their life...

Ben Carson?

Colin Powell?

Want more?

Einstein was dyslexic..

Ben Carson?

Colin Powell?

Want more?

" He was the Director of Pediatric Neurosurgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Maryland from 1984 until his retirement in 2013. Among his achievements as a surgeon were separating conjoined twins and developing a hemispherectomy technique for controlling brain seizures. Both achievements were recognized in 2008 with the Presidential Medal of Freedom. "

Ben Carson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again knock him for his remarks but the man is no slouch in the medical world...

AA MIGHT have gotten Carson in the door, it didn't get him his career.

BS - if you have to lower standards to allow someone in college, it's 99% certain you had to lower standards to keep them there. Ben is a fraud and ALL his degrees are honorary.

I am not saying the man is sane but he still has a higher education than most and is a brain surgeon.
Knock him for his nutter comments all you want but the man still has done more than most in their life...

Ben has a high education?? HAHA. He ADMITS he's an affirmative action baby.

Ben has a high education?? HAHA. He ADMITS he's an affirmative action baby.

You should educate yourself on what Doctor Ben Carson has done, but seeing he is not white you will just ignore his accomplishments...

You should educate yourself on what Doctor Ben Carson has done, but seeing he is not white you will just ignore his accomplishments...

He's admitted he's an AA baby. That's all you need to know he's a fraud. THINK
Nah. C'mon. No one here is more opposed to the abomination of AA than I am, but Carson really achieved a lot when he separated those twins. Gotta hand it to him for that. :clap:

MLK didn't do anything. Just a politician and white-hating racist. We need to honor people that actually do things to help america. Like businessmen and scientists and engineers. Thomas Watson who founded IBM is another great choice. Also Henry Ford. Maybe sam colt or bill ruger.

Honoring mlk is the dumbest thing i ever heard of.
Write to your congressman dummy.

I think we need a "Native American Day" holiday.

No - but injuns should have a "Thank Whitey Day". Without us giving them welfare and affirmative action they'd have to go back to eating bugs and living in caves and dying at 32.

]
Nah. C'mon. No one here is more opposed to the abomination of AA than I am, but Carson really achieved a lot when he separated those twins. Gotta hand it to him for that. :clap:

He didn't separate any twins. Why do you believe everything the controlled media tells you.? I bet ben can barely read.

I think we need a "Native American Day" holiday.

No - but injuns should have a "Thank Whitey Day". Without us giving them welfare and affirmative action they'd have to go back to eating bugs and living in caves and dying at 32.
You should thank this forum for giving you a place to spout your dim witted ideas. Otherwise you'd have to go back to mumbling to yourself in front of the TV.

This forum has more racists then I'm used to...

If you support mlk day then YOU are the racist since it's obviously affirmative action to give him a day. MLK didn't do anything to help america. He got his day just because he's black and that is racism. THINK
As if a dummy like you needs a reason to justify your childish petty racist views. You are a very stupid little person.

Forum List

Back