MLK day is soon. Why not a day for Thomas Edison or Steven Jobs?

MLK didn't do anything. Just a politician and white-hating racist. We need to honor people that actually do things to help america. Like businessmen and scientists and engineers. Thomas Watson who founded IBM is another great choice. Also Henry Ford. Maybe sam colt or bill ruger.

Honoring mlk is the dumbest thing i ever heard of.

All those others you mention weren't Communists, Martin Luther King was, so another reason why he gets the holiday. He also treated women like crap....again, the Feminists are strangely silent about this :rolleyes-41:
Oh,,,, you know how men are.....Women occasionally need to be straighten out at least once a day....

I'd like to see a day for Newton, Kepler, Louis Pasteur, Galileo, Charles Darwin!!!,

Some good choices there though i'm talking about americans. Kepler and darwin didn't really do a whole lot. Newton was the greatest man that ever lived.

Kepler and Darwin didn't really do a whole lot? WTF? We have to agree to disagree.
Shit shooter is really into biology and natural sciences, he's like a phd...Which means puzzy hound dawg....

MLK was a great man. He championed the end of segregation not by telling blacks to stay as they were and beg for handouts, but by rising up and being productive members of society. .

So what happened? Where are all these productive blacks ? All i see are black criminals and welfare trash and athletes and social workers. Where is the black Edison?

We need a norwegen day. Polka celebrations are positively scandalous.

Polka_Dancers_at_National_Polka_Festival_in_Ennis,_Tx.jpg
Oh Jesus no!!

MLK didn't do anything. Just a politician and white-hating racist. We need to honor people that actually do things to help america. Like businessmen and scientists and engineers. Thomas Watson who founded IBM is another great choice. Also Henry Ford. Maybe sam colt or bill ruger.

MLK was a great man. He championed the end of segregation not by telling blacks to stay as they were and beg for handouts, but by rising up and being productive members of society. Thomas Edison ran a invention warehouse where he benefited from the inventions of others. He was a bit of a scoundrel and Steve Jobs was a prick. He certainly had some good ideas (that he himself did not actually design or create, that was Wozniak who actually did the work) but the man was a complete, and total asshole.

Before a Thomas Edison day they should honor Nikola Tesla instead.

I also agree MLK was a great man and leader of his day...

MLK was a great man. He championed the end of segregation not by telling blacks to stay as they were and beg for handouts, but by rising up and being productive members of society. .

So what happened? Where are all these productive blacks ? All i see are black criminals and welfare trash and athletes and social workers. Where is the black Edison?
That is because you focus too much on the little aspect and miss the whole picture.........

Shit shooter is really into biology and natural sciences, he's like a phd...Which means puzzy hound dawg....

HAHAHA. The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.

MLK was a great man. He championed the end of segregation not by telling blacks to stay as they were and beg for handouts, but by rising up and being productive members of society. Thomas Edison ran a invention warehouse where he benefited from the inventions of others. He was a bit of a scoundrel and Steve Jobs was a prick. He certainly had some good ideas (that he himself did not actually design or create, that was Wozniak who actually did the work) but the man was a complete, and total asshole.

Yup. The modern era began because of Tesla.

We all know, he got dat dar holiday cause they did it for the black folk, to settle them down so day be no mower riots...

Ben Carson?

Colin Powell?

Want more?

HAHAHA. The board notes that all you have is namecalling. Thanks for admitting i'm right.
I give you a joke and you play all up in de azz.......What are right about? I haven't seen any relationship between your opinion and fact....

Ben Carson?

Colin Powell?

Want more?
He be color blind, so he really can't tell.........

Ben Carson?
Colin Powell?
Want more?

Yes i do. Carson is a fraud since he became a doctor thru affirmative action. Powell is just a hired gun. They ain't no edison, you fool.

I think they're all going to be Astronauts and things :wink:

So tell us what MLK actually did to help america??

It is not my job to educate you on this. I mean anyone that write they want a Thomas Edison day without realizing that Tesla did more for America with his contributions to science would not understand what MLK did for the African American community and the social injustice his people suffered from.

I know you would like it where segregation was part of society, but it will never happen as long as I live.

So complain about MLK but the reality is he had done more for his fellow man than you will ever in your entire life.

Ben Carson?
Colin Powell?
Want more?

Yes i do. Carson is a fraud since he became a doctor thru affirmative action. Powell is just a hired gun. They ain't no edison, you fool.

AA MIGHT have gotten Carson in the door, it didn't get him his career.

And Powell did a good job as "HIred Gun".

Ben Carson?
Colin Powell?
Want more?

How many brains ,,,besides your own, that you have worked on?

Ben Carson?
Colin Powell?
Want more?

What have you contributed to society?

Here just for you:

African American Inventors | Scholastic.com

Forum List

Back