MMA movies

shoshi

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2020
i am MMA fan But there are only a few MMA movies I have seen. Born a Champion is the best I have seen. I recently watched Bruised and Never Back Down Revolt. Not very good. Good fight scenes but bad storylines. Born a Champion is the one I recommend.

Here are my reviews of Bruised and Revolt.

Bruised. A UFC fighter who quit after a bad loss wants to make a comeback. She beats a bigger girl played by Gabi Garcia at an MMA event and Invicta is interested. Halle berry is good actress and she is MMA fan and the film has real MMA fighters like Valentina Shevchenko and Gabi Garcia. Fight scenes are well filmed but too much drama. The movie is two hours long. 1:30 would have been enough.

Revolt. Set in London. Several women all martial artists are kidnapped and forced to fight in brutal matches to entertain a gentlemans club. Former UFC champion Michael Bisping plays a very bad guy. He is the violent goon who keeps them in their cages. The women realize they must revolt. Can they take down Bisping and find weapons to fight their way out? Watch and learn. Good fight scenes but the storyline is old.

I watched the first 15-20 minutes of Bruised. It did not hold my interest.

i am MMA fan But there are only a few MMA movies I have seen. Born a Champion is the best I have seen. I recently watched Bruised and Never Back Down Revolt. Not very good. Good fight scenes but bad storylines. Born a Champion is the one I recommend.

Redbelt (2008) - IMDb

220px-Redbeltposter.jpg

Forum List

Back