MN police put up "racial-themed" Christmas tree

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
The Minneapolis police have erected a Christmas tree in the police headquarters located in a majority-black neighborhood. The tree is decorated with half-crushed cans of Steel Reserve malt liquor, crumpled bags of Takis chips and Funyuns, a cup from the fried-chicken joint Popeyes, two packs of Newport cigarettes, and a single strip of yellow crime-scene tape.

Probably inappropriate unless you have a good sense of humor.

Minneapolis police erected a ‘racist’ Christmas tree in a majority-black neighborhood
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/m...black-neighborhood/ar-BBQpZVa?ocid=spartanntp
"It looked as though a couple police officers went dumpster diving for ornaments...."

$

Perhaps the black officers decorated it to honor their heritage.
Many mentions of two officers suspended.
I can't find a single mention of their race as of yet.
Would be interesting to see how the Mayor will spin it, if it turned out they are black.

We'll see. A police department spokesperson said "Termination is necessary — both to discipline the officer and to send a clear message: The Police Chief and I will not tolerate conduct that departs from our values.”

But within hours, he walked back the statement after realizing “there is a legally required process that must be followed" before an officer can be discharged.

Hell, even I like Steel Reserve malt liquor, Takis chips, Funyuns, Popeyes fried chicken, and Newport cigarettes.

We'll see. A police department spokesperson said "Termination is necessary — both to discipline the officer and to send a clear message: The Police Chief and I will not tolerate conduct that departs from our values.”

But within hours, he walked back the statement after realizing “there is a legally required process that must be followed" before an officer can be discharged.

Hell, even I like Steel Reserve malt liquor, Takis chips, Funyuns, Popeyes fried chicken, and Newport cigarettes.
You're getting coal in your stocking.

The Minneapolis police have erected a Christmas tree in the police headquarters located in a majority-black neighborhood. The tree is decorated with half-crushed cans of Steel Reserve malt liquor, crumpled bags of Takis chips and Funyuns, a cup from the fried-chicken joint Popeyes, two packs of Newport cigarettes, and a single strip of yellow crime-scene tape.

Minneapolis police erected a ‘racist’ Christmas tree in a majority-black neighborhood
"It looked as though a couple police officers went dumpster diving for ornaments...."

$
Better they vent this way than go out murdering innocents

Who doesn't like Popeye's followed by a refreshing puff on a Newport?

You're getting coal in your stocking.

A nice shiny piece of black coal would make for good heat in the fireplace. I keep asking my wife for ammunition, cigarettes, and booze for Christmas, but she always get me other things.

I miss Popeye's, from when I lived in Texas. All we have up here is that creepy old white guy Colonel' Sander's chicken.

Chick-Fil-A is the best though.

There's a Colonel Sanders 60 miles away, but what I miss is real buffalo wings. Up here, the takeout joints start with frozen, and they're all batter dipped and fried. No way they can make a buffalo wing up here.

I miss Popeye's, from when I lived in Texas. All we have up here is that creepy old white guy Colonel' Sander's chicken.

I've never had Chick-Fil-A but the kids swear by it.

Love Popeye's though.

Love Popeye's though.
Franchise expansion here of a place called Raising Cains Chicken Fingers.
That's the whole menu.
4 combos of chicken fingers with only Cains dipping sauce.
The kids love them.
They are pretty good.

Love Popeye's though.
Franchise expansion here of a place called Raising Cains Chicken Fingers.
That's the whole menu.
4 combos of chicken fingers with only Cains dipping sauce.
The kids love them.
They are pretty good.

Thanks alot for making me hungry, you dick.

:laughing0301:

$
DUMBSHIT again
...I've proven there is not a major, chronic problem of police shooting anyone, much less innocents

Am I racist if I like Popeyes?

Am I racist if I like Popeyes?
Only if you use a white privilege card..
images (100).jpeg

$

I would never murder an innocent. The paperwork alone would be devastating.

Forum List

Back