Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

So....THIS is how Democrats MEN treat Trump's FEMALE supoorters:

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

That is one dumb bitch, not that I excuse their actions.

Mess with the bulls, you get the horns.

She's not 1/10th as stupid as you.

I would never walk into an angry mob, and would especially not provoke it. It doesn't get much dumber than that.

A dandy way to end up dead.

God, what a terminal douche bag!

She placed herself in harm's way. If you stand in the middle of the tracks before an oncoming train, that makes you the stupid one, it doesn't mean the train is not respecting your rights.

Why are you struggling to justify violence against women?

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
So if I walk around with a gun, and somebody is standing on the street, it's OK if I blow that person away because "they placed themselves in harm's way?"
No.

But if you point a gun at me and demand I sing you Happy Birthday, and I don't and you shoot, you are a murderer and I am an idiot, just like this woman.

Damn they got her good :thup:

You're cheering assault on a woman?

You realize what a complete douche bag you are, don't you?
So you care more about some existential group of monkeys than you do about your country and therefore your own progeny?

"Group of monkeys?" What the fuck are you talking about?
People are people, no matter what sex,race or lifestyle.

She's not 1/10th as stupid as you.
I would never walk into an angry mob, and would especially not provoke it. It doesn't get much dumber than that.

A dandy way to end up dead.

God, what a terminal douche bag!
She placed herself in harm's way. If you stand in the middle of the tracks before an oncoming train, that makes you the stupid one, it doesn't mean the train is not respecting your rights.
Why are you struggling to justify violence against women?
I'm justifying it the way I justify gravity when you get drunk and fall off your bar stool.

Such a nice country we have now.
d5ea3b66c1e21111330f6a7067007def.jpg

I believe all the violence is staged for our benefit. The real benefactor is Trump, not anyone else. These Mexicans may think they're working against Trump, but I suspect that Trump is writing their checks. Maybe the rank-and-file is blissfully unaware of what's really going on, but the leadership knows that they are "astroturf" opponents to Trump.
Another tin foil hat conspiracy theory. Obamacare meds must not be working. Somebody buzz the nurse, one of their patients has escaped the facility and needs attention.

I'm justifying it the way I justify gravity when you get drunk and fall off your bar stool.
Except gravity is a constant force that isn't controlled by anyone. These degenerate scumbags made the decision to assault this woman because they disagreed with her. By pretending SHE is somehow at fault for THEM choosing to assault her, you're condoning this kind of behavior.

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

Let me get this straight. You think it is justified for her to pull out a .45 and kill them all for throwing tomatoes at her. Christ you RWs lack the most basic sense of self awareness don't you?

Except gravity is a constant force that isn't controlled by anyone. These degenerate scumbags made the decision to assault this woman because they disagreed with her. By pretending SHE is somehow at fault for THEM choosing to assault her, you're condoning this kind of behavior.
Actually she made the decision to egg on a mob, and they egged her back. Dumb, very dumb.

Actually she made the decision to egg on a mob, and they egged her back. Dumb, very dumb.
Yes, the mob is very dumb for egging a person. We expect that from Liberals. I suppose you're the type that defends any and all democrats, regardless of whether they're clearly in the wrong or not. I'll just make a mental note that you're the type of person that's beyond reason.

The Nazis tricked a Communist into burning down the Reichstag, and Trump has taken a page from Hitler's playbook. Watch the Star Wars prequels, same principle, Emperor was egging on both sides to fight each other, and ended up on top in the end. These so-called "Mexicans" are actually waving Mexican flags and carrying slogans designed to piss off white Americans, like "Make America Mexico again." It's all too good to be true, so it isn't.
This isn't an episode series of Machiavelli reality TV. Trump is a businessman not a dictator like Hitler who wanted to dominate the world with ancient occultism. Trump wanted to dominate real estate to make it beautiful on a luxurious level, not have a bunch of Nazi real estate followers buying up everybody homes for cheap. Trump got into politics to speak for Americans who felt the way he did, instead of puppet politicians speaking for their establishments like Hitlery.

In case your mothers never told you, don't fuck with a mob, run away instead. Mobs get ugly, fast.

She appears to be a very stupid woman, walking into that and then standing there grinning while eggs are being thrown at her. She could have been in danger. It's not surprising, the way she acted, because you would have to be very stupid to be a T-Rump supporter.

Cops should have beat those egg tossers. You bust some kneecaps and split some skulls and those eggers will think twice.

Forum List

Back