Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

So....THIS is how Democrats MEN treat Trump's FEMALE supoorters:

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

aztec fertility rituals are, well, do we really want these savages in our country? no, we don't. not all cultures are created equal, doesn't matter if you think it's racist to say so or not, that sort of uncivilized behavior has no place in a first world country.

Here's A Running List Of Racist Things That Have Happened At Trump Rallies
This is not a coincidence.

Watch the videos .. ask again 'who is for women.'

I don't think I've read a single word from republicans here denouncing the violence of Trump supporters .. so spare me the crocodile tears when violence hits you back.

Because those Trump supporters are not actually Trump supporters maybe?? ;)

It's not like I expected a serious response from a Trump supporter. Of course they were his supporters.

My point is don't whine like stuck pigs when the violence comes back at you.

.. and if this leads to the civil war that right-wingers have been masturbating about .. so be it.
The LAST time right wingers got in a civil war you ass Jefferson was FREED. You want to go live on Master Clinton's plantation?
Start packing.

:0) Fuck you and your plantation Bozo. I asked your dumb ass a simple question .. knowing that I would expose your childish hypocrisy. Thanks for playing dummy. :lol:

By the way motherfucker .. "you ass" .. "indite" :lol::lol::lol:

Your spelling and grammar matches your recounting of history. :0)
Word Origin and History for indite
v.
late 14c., "put down in writing," from Old Frenchenditer, from Vulgar Latin *indictare, from Latin in- "in,into, on, upon" (see in- (2)) + dictare "to declare" (seedictate ). The same word as indict but retaining aFrench form. Related: Indited ; inditing.
the definition of indite

Now tell me something Negro. Which party was it that FREED your dumb ass? Which party brought you Bull Conner and George Wallace eh Jefferson?

Which party turned fire hoses and dogs on you Jefferson? Which party PUT MLK in jail Jefferson?
So, you're a big fan of Mr. Lincoln?
G3.04-elction-1860-800w.jpg

Notice it was the North, that beat the South and freed the slaves.

I don't think I've read a single word from republicans here denouncing the violence of Trump supporters .. so spare me the crocodile tears when violence hits you back.

It's not like I expected a serious response from a Trump supporter. Of course they were his supporters.

.. and if this leads to the civil war that right-wingers have been masturbating about .. so be it.

1. Who said I am a Trump supporter? Link? Prove it.
2. Get lost filth mouth

My guess is YOU are the vile masturbater. That's how you guys get when things are looking bad for you.

I am on NO ONE"S side...except the country's.

:lol: Your response to me in your previous post was absolutely moronic .. uber-moronic. .. but you actually may not be smart enough to figure that out. You appear dumb enough to be a Trump supporter.

My bad :0)

Your bad is right. Moronic? bwhahahahaaaaa...Like I care what you think. You attacked with no provocation whatsoever. I have never had any contact with you at all. Sooo mister know it all...as I said. GET LOST. (oh I know I know...you will sit there are long as it takes for you to come up with what you feel is a good come back. Have fun...I am laughing all the way to bed. g'night. Oh..choose your words carefully, and be sure to use spellcheck..need to sound smart...to impress..hmmm who? You?)

The LAST time right wingers got in a civil war you ass Jefferson was FREED. You want to go live on Master Clinton's plantation?
Start packing.

:0) Fuck you and your plantation Bozo. I asked your dumb ass a simple question .. knowing that I would expose your childish hypocrisy. Thanks for playing dummy. :lol:

v.
late 14c., "put down in writing," from Old Frenchenditer, from Vulgar Latin *indictare, from Latin in- "in,into, on, upon" (see in- (2)) + dictare "to declare" (seedictate ). The same word as indict but retaining aFrench form. Related: Indited ; inditing.
the definition of indite

Now tell me something Negro. Which party was it that FREED your dumb ass? Which party brought you Bull Conner and George Wallace eh Jefferson?

Which party turned fire hoses and dogs on you Jefferson? Which party PUT MLK in jail Jefferson?

:0) Here's the word you can't figure out how to spell dummy ..

in·dict
verb
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. formally accuse of or charge with a serious crime.
    "his former manager was indicted for fraud"
    synonyms: charge with, accuse of, arraign for, take to court for, put on trial for, bring to trial for,prosecute for;
Maybe you should look up this word as well ..

CONTEXT

:lol: How about this Bubba .. which party coveted racists in the MODERN era.
Which party engages in the oppression of the black vote TODAY?
Which party elects hundreds of African-Americans every election .. and which party doesn't.

I easily exposed you as a lying piece of shit and you ran from the question like your ass was on fire. :lol:

Again, thanks for playing.

Start packing.

v.
the definition of indite

in·dict
verb
NORTH AMERICAN
    synonyms: charge with, accuse of, arraign for, take to court for, put on trial for, bring to trial for,prosecute for;

CONTEXT

Which party elects hundreds of African-Americans every election .. and which party doesn't.

I easily exposed you as a lying piece of shit and you ran from the question like your ass was on fire. :lol:

No reason for you to get all Ferguson Jefferson. You coloreds have been brain washed by decades of drugs and drinking and welfare abuse.

2. Get lost filth mouth

My guess is YOU are the vile masturbater. That's how you guys get when things are looking bad for you.

:lol: Your response to me in your previous post was absolutely moronic .. uber-moronic. .. but you actually may not be smart enough to figure that out. You appear dumb enough to be a Trump supporter.

Your bad is right. Moronic? bwhahahahaaaaa...Like I care what you think. You attacked with no provocation whatsoever. I have never had any contact with you at all. Sooo mister know it all...as I said. GET LOST. (oh I know I know...you will sit there are long as it takes for you to come up with what you feel is a good come back. Have fun...I am laughing all the way to bed. g'night. Oh..choose your words carefully, and be sure to use spellcheck..need to sound smart...to impress..hmmm who? You?)

:0) I don't need to sound smart Becky .. I am smart, educated, with a successful career and life .. and smart enough to see right through your stupid ass response.

That only took a couple of seconds. :0)

G'night

If we were to egg these same Mexicans, wouldn't that be considered racist and become an public outrage. The media and libs seem to have double standards about what's politically correct and what is abuse toward American women being assault by a bunch of violent fascist bigots. Trump will be coming for you.

Start packing.

v.
the definition of indite

in·dict
verb
NORTH AMERICAN

CONTEXT

No reason for you to get all Ferguson Jefferson. You coloreds have been brain washed by decades of drugs and drinking and welfare abuse.

:lol: That from the same neanderthal bitch who tries to convince people with brains that blacks owe you something. :lol:

Use this time more wisely ye' brainless motherfucker .. go to night school and get that GED.

2. Get lost filth mouth

:0) I don't need to sound smart Becky .. I am smart, educated, with a successful career and life .. and smart enough to see right through your stupid ass response.

That only took a couple of seconds. :0)

G'night
Good night Jefferson.

Start packing.

v.
the definition of indite

in·dict
verb
NORTH AMERICAN

CONTEXT

:lol: That from the same neanderthal bitch who tries to convince people with brains that blacks owe you something. :lol:

Use this time more wisely ye' brainless motherfucker .. go to night school and get that GED.
You darkies got a place in the new world if you get off the crack and ease up on getting your ghetto bunnies pregnant.

I told you people, liberals are filth!
They usually aren't that liberal, and very likely Catholic.

The left will be destroyed, its already underway.
Good luck, you'll need it.

“As Mankind becomes more liberal, they will be more apt to allow that all those who conduct themselves as worthy members of the community are equally entitled to the protections of civil government. I hope ever to see America among the foremost nations of justice and liberality.” — George Washington

What's the back story here. I hear expletive language directed at her and she's all smiles even after the first few times things are thrown at her.

Anyone who throws eggs is a coward.

v.
the definition of indite

in·dict
verb
NORTH AMERICAN

CONTEXT

You darkies got a place in the new world if you get off the crack and ease up on getting your ghetto bunnies pregnant.
darkie_soap-e1292093489131.jpg

:lol: Yet another idiotic prediction.

You dummies support a fucking reality show host / PT Barnum snake-oil salesman that relatively few even like for president .. but liberals will be destroyed. :lol:
And you support treason.

:lol: Yet another idiotic prediction.

You dummies support a fucking reality show host / PT Barnum snake-oil salesman that relatively few even like for president .. but liberals will be destroyed. :lol:
And you support treason.

:lol: Treason :lol: Stupid.

But I am impressed by your ability to tackle such a multi-syllable word. :0)

Forum List

Back