Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

!921? Try something from the last 50 years.
Take it up with him.

If it had been 1972, you would have asked for 1973. F u c k y o u...

Anyone who claims something that happened in 1921 is relevant to the current election is obviously an imbecile.
I believe his point was, whitey ain't always righty.
The discussion was about recent events like Ferguson when he threw out a comment about "conservative riots." He had to go all the way back to 1921 to find what he called a "conservative riot." How many black or leftwing riots have there been since 1921, a thousand?
There are others more recent but since whites learned a major ass kicking was in store they stopped having riots with Black people when the laws changed to allow Blacks to defend themselves. IOW the white bitches like you were too pussy to try anything after Civil Rights.

In other words, it didn't happen.

Thanks for playing!

What "racial riots?" I've never heard of any.
White amnesia huh? :laugh:

Paste a link, asshole. You can't remember stuff that never happened.
I would but I dont typically bother educating retarded assholes like you. I'm not really concerned with your belief. If you need any convincing I suggest you do some research on the subject.

In other words, it never happened. You failed to convince the entire forum. That kind of defeats your entire purpose for being here, doesn't it?

Thanks for playing, douche bag.
It happened boy. Dont blame me for your ignorance.

It happened 95 years ago. That's ancient history.

Arm and defend yourselves. That's what she should have done. That was her only mistake. The loons will resort to violence. Rabid Left Wingers and Illegals are planning on making a real mess of things this Election. The rioting could be coming to your town. Don't underestimate how violent they can be. Be prepared to defend.

If I ever go to another Trump rally, I will bring something to defend myself with. A number of these protesters will be leaving some of their teeth at the site of the venue.
Your old fat white ass they won't even bother with. Relax, Conan the Moron.
27705209.jpg
Ah, that's you, bitch, planning to grab some weapons and knock out some teeth.

You don't get to stop to adjust your blood sugar or use the bathrooms twice in a riot, dumbass, just so you know.

Defending yourself is perfectly justifiable. If you're willing to engage in violence against someone, you should expect a violent response. Personally, i can and will defend myself. Try harming me, there will be a swift and effective response. Sorry that bothers you, but it is what it is.

I agree. Trump supporters are probably the stupidest primates on the face of the planet.

Too bad you're ignoring all the monkeys outside, who flung everything but the crap from their asses at that woman. Whether she "egged" them on or not isn't important. Violence of any kind against women is purely unacceptable.
TK, violence against anyone on the basis that they hold a different opinion is unacceptable. Unless violence is directed at you, any violence (other than self-defense), is unacceptable in civil society. But, wait, "liberals/progressives" of this nature are not civil, are they?

So....THIS is how Democrats MEN treat Trump's FEMALE supoorters:

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

Where are the big strong conservative men to help this poor woman? They're just standing around watching.

Sure were, they were called "the police". They were ordered to stand down by their libtard mayor and his subordinate minions.

I agree. Trump supporters are probably the stupidest primates on the face of the planet.

Too bad you're ignoring all the monkeys outside, who flung everything but the crap from their asses at that woman. Whether she "egged" them on or not isn't important. Violence of any kind against women is purely unacceptable.
TK, violence against anyone on the basis that they hold a different opinion is unacceptable. Unless violence is directed at you, any violence (other than self-defense), is unacceptable in civil society. But, wait, "liberals/progressives" of this nature are not civil, are they?
Left wingers have made it clear that they are thugs.

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

Where are the big strong conservative men to help this poor woman? They're just standing around watching.

Sure were, they were called "the police". They were ordered to stand down by their libtard mayor and his subordinate minions.

LOL, they're standing around filming her, while she eggs them on.

Last edited:

That is one dumb bitch, not that I excuse their actions.

Mess with the bulls, you get the horns.

Cops should have beat those egg tossers. You bust some kneecaps and split some skulls and those eggers will think twice.

No...the National Guard should have been there, and should have simply begun shooting into the mob with machine guns, flamethrowers, and tanks firing canister shot.

That makes it okay ? Using that logic then it's would be okay for a dude to punch a chick in the mouth when she won't shut up ? Or better yet, if some crazy were to find you, corner you with 20 or thirty of his pals and throw bottle eggs and trash at you? or even better, wait until your getting out of your car, creep up on you then smash your head with a sack of rocks ? See, the problem is, it's real easy for folks to watch it and comment on a message board. it's another story if it's us.

Progressives are the most intolerant people on the planet...

That makes it okay ? Using that logic then it's would be okay for a dude to punch a chick in the mouth when she won't shut up ? Or better yet, if some crazy were to find you, corner you with 20 or thirty of his pals and throw bottle eggs and trash at you? or even better, wait until your getting out of your car, creep up on you then smash your head with a sack of rocks ? See, the problem is, it's real easy for folks to watch it and comment on a message board. it's another story if it's us.

I'm going to try and muster all the fake outrage I can about this situation. Throughout this thread I have wondered about those big strong conservative men and why they wouldn't help this poor woman?

And how dare you call them eggs, those were baby chickens being murdered!

I'm so angry about the violence that takes place at Trump rallies, it's caused me to consider voting for someone else.

I'm going to try and muster all the fake outrage I can about this situation. Throughout this thread I have wondered about those big strong conservative men and why they wouldn't help this poor woman?

I'm so angry about the violence that takes place at Trump rallies, it's caused me to consider voting for someone else.
You are so full of shit.

Gotta agree with the dudes in the lobby. Can't say for sure, but I swear one of them is waring a badge. No excuse for standing there and watching. None.

Yup - fake outrage because that is all you have - fake outraged as you are just fine with violence against those that you disagree with and encourage such.

The really sad part is that you cannot even see how disgusting you are for doing so.

Yup - fake outrage because that is all you have - fake outraged as you are just fine with violence against those that you disagree with and encourage such.

The really sad part is that you cannot even see how disgusting you are for doing so.

Don't you preach at me about violence. Donald Trump is the one inciting violence at his rallies. I'm voting for Hillary, the one who does not incite violence.

Ya, you are right. Hillary doesn't incite violence. Not unless your an American ambassador or something. Then she just kills your ass.

Don't you preach at me about violence. Donald Trump is the one inciting violence at his rallies. I'm voting for Hillary, the one who does not incite violence.

Yup - deflect away from your support of violence from the people in your camp and continue to blame the victim.

Forum List

Back