Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

What did we start again? If I recall, you guys are the professional rioters. Ferguson, Baltimore, Oakland, New York.
I was talking about political violence but since you opened it where anything is fair game just take a look at all the racial riots started by conservatives. Matter of fact Tulsa OK riots was just noted this week.

What "racial riots?" I've never heard of any.
White amnesia huh? :laugh:

Paste a link, asshole. You can't remember stuff that never happened.
I would but I dont typically bother educating retarded assholes like you. I'm not really concerned with your belief. If you need any convincing I suggest you do some research on the subject.

In other words, it never happened. You failed to convince the entire forum. That kind of defeats your entire purpose for being here, doesn't it?

Thanks for playing, douche bag.

So....THIS is how Democrats MEN treat Trump's FEMALE supoorters:

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

Yes, that is how "tolerant" liberal men treat women who don't agree with them.

All these riots and attempts to shut down free speech are only the beginning. Leftwing groups have organized to stop the opposition from being able to exercise their rights.

They are even planning more riots at the convention.

Some idiot around here was bitching about Republicans boycotting things. That pisses libs off but liberals physically injuring people and destroying property is cool with them. Now they are making threats to sponsors because they don't think that companies have a right to sponsor the RNC convention. What would the left say if rightwing groups started doing the exact same shit they are doing now? Do you think they would think it's okay or would they call such acts criminal? Seriously, it would be interesting if a group decided to copy everything these idiots are doing at Trump rallies only do the things at a Hillary rally.

CBS Spotlights Leftist Group Threatening Sponsors of GOP Convention

In an interview with The New York Times, Color of Change PAC Executive Director Rashad Robinson alluded to possible riots occurring at the Cleveland convention, stating "These companies have a choice right now, a history-making choice, do they want riots brought to us by Coca-Cola?" The mention of riots at the convention is a rather intimidating word choice since Robinson alludes to the assumption that it would be the anti-conservative organization initiating it. As of now, only Leftist have been responsible for the spring of rioting that has been seen across the country as a result of Trump’s presence.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/remso-martinez/2016/06/02/cbs-spotlights-leftist-group-threatening-sponsors-gop-convention?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=marketing&utm_campaign=b-leftist-gopconvention

If the protesters had guns, THEN would the RWnuts around here love them?

They were acting like idiots. When thugs like that have guns, you have, well, Chicago.

It's not about guns. It's about the mindset of people. When you're as ignorant and evil as the rioters who have no concern for other people, you are the problem.

I would never walk into an angry mob, and would especially not provoke it. It doesn't get much dumber than that.

A dandy way to end up dead.

God, what a terminal douche bag!
She placed herself in harm's way. If you stand in the middle of the tracks before an oncoming train, that makes you the stupid one, it doesn't mean the train is not respecting your rights.

Why would there be concern for harm if it was peaceful demonstration by lefties simply voicing their 1st Amendment Rights?
A mob is always a concern. Mobs get ugly, fast.

Don't be a child, like that dumb bitch.

Liberal mobs get ugly fast. You apparently believe that mobs have a right to beat people and throw eggs at them.

It's the mob and thug mentality, clearly. Yet the media simply calls them "protestors". Tea Party marched on Washington peacefully to protest ACA bill and the liberals went ape shit to the point where all they could get was a Congressman whining that he got spit at which turned out to be a complete fabrication.

Arm and defend yourselves. That's what she should have done. That was her only mistake. The loons will resort to violence. Rabid Left Wingers and Illegals are planning on making a real mess of things this Election. The rioting could be coming to your town. Don't underestimate how violent they can be. Be prepared to defend.

Arm and defend yourselves. That's what she should have done. That was her only mistake. The loons will resort to violence. Rabid Left Wingers and Illegals are planning on making a real mess of things this Election. The rioting could be coming to your town. Don't underestimate how violent they can be. Be prepared to defend.

If I ever go to another Trump rally, I will bring something to defend myself with. A number of these protesters will be leaving some of their teeth at the site of the venue.

God, what a terminal douche bag!
She placed herself in harm's way. If you stand in the middle of the tracks before an oncoming train, that makes you the stupid one, it doesn't mean the train is not respecting your rights.

Why would there be concern for harm if it was peaceful demonstration by lefties simply voicing their 1st Amendment Rights?

Liberal mobs get ugly fast. You apparently believe that mobs have a right to beat people and throw eggs at them.

It's the mob and thug mentality, clearly. Yet the media simply calls them "protestors". Tea Party marched on Washington peacefully to protest ACA bill and the liberals went ape shit to the point where all they could get was a Congressman whining that he got spit at which turned out to be a complete fabrication.

The rabid Left and Illegals have the rioting all planned out for this Election. You're right, they're not 'Protesters.' They're violent mobs. Trump's got em all worked up. He's talking about securing our border and reforming our Immigration nightmare. He actually wants to enforce our laws again. How dare he? What a 'racist.'

As usual, the Democrats will use it to incite mob violence. Race-Baiting incitement is their speciality. They love it. But hopefully, their rioting will motivate more Americans to understand that Trump is right. We do need to get back to the rule of law when it comes to Immigration. Hopefully their violence will backfire on them. But i recommend folks be armed and be prepared to defend against the violence. It is coming.

If I ever go to another Trump rally, I will bring something to defend myself with. A number of these protesters will be leaving some of their teeth at the site of the venue.

Oh yeah, they do send operatives in to disrupt and incite. Just make sure you defend yourself properly. Because they're looking to bait you into doing something stupid.

And the Democrats have lots of rioting planned this Election. I would advise Americans to be on alert and be prepared to defend. The violence could be coming to their towns.

The rabid Left and Illegals have the rioting all planned out for this Election. You're right, they're not 'Protesters.' They're violent mobs. Trump's got em all worked up. He's talking about securing our border and reforming our Immigration nightmare. He actually wants to enforce our laws again. How dare he? What a 'racist.'

As usual, the Democrats will use it to incite mob violence. Race-Baiting incitement is their speciality. They love it. But hopefully, their rioting will motivate more Americans to understand that Trump is right. We do need to get back to the rule of law when it comes to Immigration. Hopefully their violence will backfire on them. But i recommend folks be armed and be prepared to defend against the violence. It is coming.

robbie-dalton-irish-devil-brass-knuckles-black-serial-edition-thumbnail-2.jpg
latest

Evidently, hiring militants to stand guard with billy clubs works.

Your old fat white ass they won't even bother with. Relax, Conan the Moron.
conan-pose.jpeg

27705209.jpg

27705209.jpg
Ah, that's you, bitch, planning to grab some weapons and knock out some teeth.

You don't get to stop to adjust your blood sugar or use the bathrooms twice in a riot, dumbass, just so you know.

I was talking about political violence but since you opened it where anything is fair game just take a look at all the racial riots started by conservatives. Matter of fact Tulsa OK riots was just noted this week.

I would but I dont typically bother educating retarded assholes like you. I'm not really concerned with your belief. If you need any convincing I suggest you do some research on the subject.

In other words, it never happened. You failed to convince the entire forum. That kind of defeats your entire purpose for being here, doesn't it?

Suck, bitch. 1921 Tulsa Race Riot - Tulsa Historical Society & Museum

!921? Try something from the last 50 years.

!921? Try something from the last 50 years.
Take it up with him.

If it had been 1972, you would have asked for 1973. F u c k y o u...

Forum List

Back