Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

What interests me here is that there are so many trying to justify the violence, deflect away from it or outright defend it when there were so many of the left condemning Trump because one of his supporters punched a protester months ago.

Trump was attacked rather relentlessly for instigating violence. Many of those same posters remain eerily silent concerning VASTLY MORE VIOLENT actions here by the protesters.

What you right wing imbeciles conveniently forget is this SIMPLE fact.......

In Trump's case as the GOP candidate...it was HE......TRUMP himself.....who stated stupid taunts that stimulated the violence by his demented supporters against his protesters.

In these latest violent acts by Trump's protesters, they were NOT instigated by the 2 Dem candidates....rather, they are a result of Trump's xenophobic statements.
^case in point.
You right wing retards start violence then complain when its dished back to you. If you cant take the violence dont start any violence. Or like they said in my hood "dont start nothin and there wont be nothin"
And continue to prove my point for me.
More examples of people that define violence from republicans or the 'right' as horrendous whilst declaring it perfectly legitimate when the left is the violent party.

BTW, they didn't start anything - that is blatantly obvious. The protesters here came there to be violent and violent they were - to the point that it was described as the worst violence at a rally that some had ever seen.
You continue to prove my point. You whine about violence but have no problem starting it.

Obviously they started something. We saw it on the news during the Obama election.

I have no problem with you doing that as long as you didn't mind me beating you up.

You would be if I happened to miss with said rock. Then again, that is a deflection.

But you think it's okay for people to gang up on a woman and assault her. Noted.
Actually you wouldnt get to even throw it before you were punished.

I have no problem with eggs being thrown at a woman that obviously got turned on by it.

She's not 1/10th as stupid as you.
I would never walk into an angry mob, and would especially not provoke it. It doesn't get much dumber than that.

A dandy way to end up dead.

God, what a terminal douche bag!
She placed herself in harm's way. If you stand in the middle of the tracks before an oncoming train, that makes you the stupid one, it doesn't mean the train is not respecting your rights.

Why would there be concern for harm if it was peaceful demonstration by lefties simply voicing their 1st Amendment Rights?
A mob is always a concern. Mobs get ugly, fast.

Don't be a child, like that dumb bitch.

Liberal mobs get ugly fast. You apparently believe that mobs have a right to beat people and throw eggs at them.

You start something then you deserve what you get.

What did we start again? If I recall, you guys are the professional rioters. Ferguson, Baltimore, Oakland, New York.
I was talking about political violence but since you opened it where anything is fair game just take a look at all the racial riots started by conservatives. Matter of fact Tulsa OK riots was just noted this week.

I have no problem with you doing that as long as you didn't mind me beating you up.

You would be if I happened to miss with said rock. Then again, that is a deflection.

But you think it's okay for people to gang up on a woman and assault her. Noted.

I have no problem with eggs being thrown at a woman that obviously got turned on by it.

That's because you're a filthy, low-life, douche bag, piece of shit.

Any questions?

What did we start again? If I recall, you guys are the professional rioters. Ferguson, Baltimore, Oakland, New York.
I was talking about political violence but since you opened it where anything is fair game just take a look at all the racial riots started by conservatives. Matter of fact Tulsa OK riots was just noted this week.

What "racial riots?" I've never heard of any.

Any questions?
I would never ask you a serious question. You arent intelligent enough to respond correctly and I know this.

Apparently those idiots had plenty of time to throw things at this woman before they were punished. So, what now, my friend?

I don't mind you saying such things, but it won't change the fact you are a blatant sexist.

White amnesia huh? :laugh:

A racist believes certain races are inferior, and discriminates against them, not the bs the 50%+ racist GOP is peddling. Duh.
Exactly what 90% of the Democrats do to white people.

To a Democrat white people are too morally inferior to control their own native homelands or their own schools or their own neighborhoods etc without plotting to kill non-whites. To a Democrat European culture is inferior to non-European cultures. To a Democrat black people are physically and sexually superior to white people while also being at least equal to white people mentally.

Your anti-white party will get yours though. Count on it.
You are out of your tiny little racist mind. That's the racists' ridiculous spin on we're all equal. The prime directive of sociology is that all cultures are equal. Ignoramus.
I am the egalitarian, you are the dipshit who sided with known fascists like assclaps and Guno.

The "prime directive" of sociology is nothing but a platitude that never gets followed through with.
Speak for yourself, ignorant racist. Another jerk enabled by the orange
A racist believes certain races are inferior, and discriminates against them, not the bs the 50%+ racist GOP is peddling. Duh.
Exactly what 90% of the Democrats do to white people.

To a Democrat white people are too morally inferior to control their own native homelands or their own schools or their own neighborhoods etc without plotting to kill non-whites. To a Democrat European culture is inferior to non-European cultures. To a Democrat black people are physically and sexually superior to white people while also being at least equal to white people mentally.

Your anti-white party will get yours though. Count on it.
You are out of your tiny little racist mind. That's the racists' ridiculous spin on we're all equal. The prime directive of sociology is that all cultures are equal. Ignoramus.
I am the egalitarian, you are the dipshit who sided with known fascists like assclaps and Guno.

The "prime directive" of sociology is nothing but a platitude that never gets followed through with.
You don't know what a fascist is lol...
You don't even know how to properly use the "quote" function on an Internet forum.

I am honestly surprised when one of your ilk spells the word "fascist" correctly.
Just lazy.
You don't know what a fascist is lol...

Then why do you guys keep calling Trump one?
He's close. Give him a chance...

Apparently those idiots had plenty of time to throw things at this woman before they were punished. So, what now, my friend?

I don't mind you saying such things, but it won't change the fact you are a blatant sexist.
Youre whining which is very unbecoming of you.

Any questions?
I would never ask you a serious question. You arent intelligent enough to respond correctly and I know this.

Meaning you won't ask me a question because I won't swallow one drop of your loathsome shit.

Really? Do I know you?

Any questions?

Meaning you won't ask me a question because I won't swallow one drop of your loathsome shit.
I have no desire for you to swallow my shit. What kind of pervert are you?

Really? Do I know you?
Yes.

White amnesia huh? :laugh:

Paste a link, asshole. You can't remember stuff that never happened.

Forum List

Back