Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

Actually you wouldnt get to even throw it before you were punished.

Apparently those idiots had plenty of time to throw things at this woman before they were punished. So, what now, my friend?

I have no problem with eggs being thrown at a woman that obviously got turned on by it.

I don't mind you saying such things, but it won't change the fact you are a blatant sexist.
Youre whining which is very unbecoming of you.

Really? Do I know you?
Yes.

From where? When did we meet?

Actually you wouldnt get to even throw it before you were punished.

Apparently those idiots had plenty of time to throw things at this woman before they were punished. So, what now, my friend?

I have no problem with eggs being thrown at a woman that obviously got turned on by it.

I don't mind you saying such things, but it won't change the fact you are a blatant sexist.

Really? Do I know you?
Yes.

Yes

I believe all the violence is staged for our benefit. The real benefactor is Trump, not anyone else. These Mexicans may think they're working against Trump, but I suspect that Trump is writing their checks. Maybe the rank-and-file is blissfully unaware of what's really going on, but the leadership knows that they are "astroturf" opponents to Trump.
Dude you are way over thinking this.

One should never attribute to conspiracy what is better explained by stuidity, and in this case Democrats being stupid is rather predictable and more readily explicative.

You start something then you deserve what you get.

What did we start again? If I recall, you guys are the professional rioters. Ferguson, Baltimore, Oakland, New York.
I was talking about political violence but since you opened it where anything is fair game just take a look at all the racial riots started by conservatives. Matter of fact Tulsa OK riots was just noted this week.

What "racial riots?" I've never heard of any.
White amnesia huh? :laugh:

Paste a link, asshole. You can't remember stuff that never happened.
I would but I dont typically bother educating retarded assholes like you. I'm not really concerned with your belief. If you need any convincing I suggest you do some research on the subject.

Really? Do I know you?
Yes.

Yes

You're becoming incoherent. You remind me of the Star Trek episode "Amok Time."

So....THIS is how Democrats MEN treat Trump's FEMALE supoorters:

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

Where are the big strong conservative men to help this poor woman? They're just standing around watching.

Thats great.

Actually, you remind me more of "Operation-Annihilate!"

Here, I'll give you a synopsis:

The citizens of a colony are possessed by trans-galactic parasites who cause the colonials to go stark raving mad and become extremely violent. Bones saves the day when he discovers the cure by exposing the creatures to ultraviolet radiation. The colonialists, Asclepias.

Thats great.

Actually, you remind me more of "Operation-Annihilate!"

Here, I'll give you a synopsis:

The citizens of a colony are possessed by trans-galactic parasites who cause the colonials to go stark raving mad and become extremely violent. Bones saves the day when he discovers the cure by exposing the creatures to ultraviolet radiation. The colonialists, Asclepias.
Your stories are boring but then again so are you.

Where are the big strong conservative men to help this poor woman? They're just standing around watching.

They were too busy being attacked by your friends out there.

What a bunch of pussies!

They're just standing around watching that poor woman smile with egg on her face.
And here is another one - deflecting away from the unacceptable violence when it is the left that purveys it.

What a bunch of pussies!

They're just standing around watching that poor woman smile with egg on her face.
And here is another one - deflecting away from the unacceptable violence when it is the left that purveys it.
She loved it. Didnt you see her smiling as the egg dripped down her chin?

IOW they were cowards....like you.

Really? Want to test that theory?

In the Bull Ring?
Its not a theory. Its a fact you are a coward that wont protect a woman.

Considering that I live on the other side of the country from San Jose, being there would have been difficult.

What if that had been a Hillary supporter surrounded by Trump supporters throwing eggs at her?

Why are the rightwing propagandists trying to portray this as typical of Democrats?

If that were true it would have happened to Romney, or to McCain.

Did it?

Forum List

Back