Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

Paste a link, asshole. You can't remember stuff that never happened.
I would but I dont typically bother educating retarded assholes like you. I'm not really concerned with your belief. If you need any convincing I suggest you do some research on the subject.

In other words, it never happened. You failed to convince the entire forum. That kind of defeats your entire purpose for being here, doesn't it?

Thanks for playing, douche bag.
Suck, bitch. 1921 Tulsa Race Riot - Tulsa Historical Society & Museum

!921? Try something from the last 50 years.
Take it up with him.

If it had been 1972, you would have asked for 1973. F u c k y o u...

Anyone who claims something that happened in 1921 is relevant to the current election is obviously an imbecile.

I would but I dont typically bother educating retarded assholes like you. I'm not really concerned with your belief. If you need any convincing I suggest you do some research on the subject.

In other words, it never happened. You failed to convince the entire forum. That kind of defeats your entire purpose for being here, doesn't it?

Take it up with him.

Anyone who claims something that happened in 1921 is relevant to the current election is obviously an imbecile.
I believe his point was, whitey ain't always righty.

White amnesia huh? :laugh:

Next time don't ask for 'any'.

You told him the Tulsa riots never happened.

Take it up with him.

The discussion was about recent events like Ferguson when he threw out a comment about "conservative riots." He had to go all the way back to 1921 to find what he called a "conservative riot." How many black or leftwing riots have there been since 1921, a thousand?

Take it up with him.

The discussion was about recent events like Ferguson when he threw out a comment about "conservative riots." He had to go all the way back to 1921 to find what he called a "conservative riot." How many black or leftwing riots have there been since 1921, a thousand?
A thousand? No, dumbass.

And since whitey isn't the oppressed here, but the oppressor, the riots coming from minorities make sense, if you aren't a total dumbass like you that is.

What "racial riots?" I've never heard of any.

Funny, I didn't find anything in your link or the regressive Wiki to suggest conservatives had a damned thing to do with the Tulsa riots, in fact Dems ran the city at that time. So like most regressive sodomite enablers, you're just making assumptions and expecting people to accept your BS as facts.

Take it up with him.

A thousand? No, dumbass.

And since whitey isn't the oppressed here, but the oppressor, the riots coming from minorities make sense, if you aren't a total dumbass like you that is.

you like it when white people, especially women, get beat up don't you.....sick fuck

Damn they got her good :thup:
She just laughed at those sub-humans.

And more importantly, exposed to the woorld that they are felons.

Have fun trying to ever find gainfull employment, dumb asses.

You are fucked!

You are fucked!
Yeah look at all that raucous laughter:

Trump-supporter-egged.jpg

I hope she went straight home and took a bath. That's a very unflattering look.

You are fucked!
Yeah look at all that raucous laughter:

Trump-supporter-egged.jpg

I hope she went straight home and took a bath. That's a very unflattering look.
It's a shame we can't wash the stupid off of you. Talk about unflattering looks.

You dont dictate shit. You take what you are given boy.

I was talking about political violence but since you opened it where anything is fair game just take a look at all the racial riots started by conservatives. Matter of fact Tulsa OK riots was just noted this week.

What "racial riots?" I've never heard of any.

It happened boy. Dont blame me for your ignorance.

Take it up with him.

There are others more recent but since whites learned a major ass kicking was in store they stopped having riots with Black people when the laws changed to allow Blacks to defend themselves. IOW the white bitches like you were too pussy to try anything after Civil Rights.

You dont dictate shit. You take what you are given boy.
No I don't, asshole. I throw your shit in the waste bin.

Forum List

Back