Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

This video shows she's actually enjoying all the attention and even the camera person is stating "She's egging them on"

I told you people, liberals are filth!
They usually aren't that liberal, and very likely Catholic.

The left will be destroyed, its already underway.

:lol: Yet another idiotic prediction.

You dummies support a fucking reality show host / PT Barnum snake-oil salesman that relatively few even like for president .. but liberals will be destroyed. :lol:
And you support treason.

:lol: Treason :lol: Stupid.

But I am impressed by your ability to tackle such a multi-syllable word. :0)
The word treason does not require a capital T when it does not start a sentence. Now Jefferson you coloreds have to quit the crack and ease up on the ghetto bunnies. You cannot expect to get anywhere in life laying around on your Negro ass waiting for your Obama check. Besides what kind of example is he? Find Jesus Jefferson and don't be the plantation monkey Hillary wants.

You get on the right road Jefferson. Watch Pastor Manning.

Why are you struggling to justify violence against women?
I'm justifying it the way I justify gravity when you get drunk and fall off your bar stool.
No, you're not. You're entertained by the idea that a woman who has different political views than you was assaulted.
No, but she was stupid.

Egg on her face? A living idiom.

Next up, raining cats and dogs.
496ae36139f92906018edebcae3b84ae.jpg
Keep+back+peddling+fedora+_8d99bdf983e0641c20f52d090d883dea.jpg
You are simply wrong. That can't be helped.
This was your quote. You are clearly justifying her being assaulted. It's your comment, own it.

She placed herself in harm's way. If you stand in the middle of the tracks before an oncoming train, that makes you the stupid one, it doesn't mean the train is not respecting your rights.

I'm justifying it the way I justify gravity when you get drunk and fall off your bar stool.
No, you're not. You're entertained by the idea that a woman who has different political views than you was assaulted.
No, but she was stupid.

This was your quote. You are clearly justifying her being assaulted. It's your comment, own it.

She placed herself in harm's way. If you stand in the middle of the tracks before an oncoming train, that makes you the stupid one, it doesn't mean the train is not respecting your rights.
I have no problem with the comment. She was being a fucking idiot, before a mob.

The lesson here, don't. Stupidity like that we can't protect you from.

No, but she was stupid.

I have no problem with the comment. She was being a fucking idiot, before a mob.

Keep justifying it, and keep proving me right.

Damn they got her good :thup:
She is sorta freaky. She got a little moist downstairs when they threw the egg on her. Did you see that smile?
Look who shows up to support the assault on a woman. Is anyone surprised?
I didnt support anything. I just saw that she was sexually turned on by the egg throwing and a whole bunch of mexican men looking at her. She would have had an orgasm if they were Black.

So....THIS is how Democrats MEN treat Trump's FEMALE supoorters:

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

Gosh. Has Hillary called out those people for their horrendous behavior towards women? Bet not.

No, but she was stupid.

Keep justifying it, and keep proving me right.
Post #8:

That is one dumb bitch, not that I excuse their actions.

Mess with the bulls, you get the horns.

So....THIS is how Democrats MEN treat Trump's FEMALE supoorters:

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

They are every bit the traitor that progresive women are. In fact 100 times so.

Hitler had ONE thing right: no female involvement in politics.

Dear The Great Goose
Two wrongs don't make anything right.
Or else by your methods of 'equal and opposite retribution'
the feminists who are as sexist against men
as you project blame on women
would have already fixed the world's problems by now!

Here TGG this spoof linked below is for you.

It was written as a satirical exaggeration of
the stereotypical "angry man hating feminist" taken to ridiculous extreme.

But for you, it appears to be all too real. Enjoy:
http://www.houstonprogressive.org

Things to ponder about this:

-Really, who brings eggs to a rally.

-Why does she have the world's biggest smile even after being pelted with eggs.

Seems staged. Just sayin'

Forum List

Back