Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

Bernie supporters and anarchists from the reporting I saw and heard on the 24/7 news on it.... and it was just awful! They will accomplish NOTHING by doing this thuggery...!!!

Here's A Running List Of Racist Things That Have Happened At Trump Rallies
This is not a coincidence.

Watch the videos .. ask again 'who is for women.'

I don't think I've read a single word from republicans here denouncing the violence of Trump supporters .. so spare me the crocodile tears when violence hits you back.

Because those Trump supporters are not actually Trump supporters maybe?? ;)

So....THIS is how Democrats MEN treat Trump's FEMALE supoorters:

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

That is one dumb bitch, not that I excuse their actions.

Mess with the bulls, you get the horns.

Cops should have beat those egg tossers. You bust some kneecaps and split some skulls and those eggers will think twice.

Yeah, not our justice system, Little Hitler.

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

Cops should have beat those egg tossers. You bust some kneecaps and split some skulls and those eggers will think twice.

Justice is NOT assaulting women idiot.
Justice is beating those who do.

I don't think I've read a single word from republicans here denouncing the violence of Trump supporters .. so spare me the crocodile tears when violence hits you back.

It's not like I expected a serious response from a Trump supporter. Of course they were his supporters.

My point is don't whine like stuck pigs when the violence comes back at you.

.. and if this leads to the civil war that right-wingers have been masturbating about .. so be it.

Neither are justice, and neither can be justified.

Let me get this straight. You think it is justified for her to pull out a .45 and kill them all for throwing tomatoes at her. Christ you RWs lack the most basic sense of self awareness don't you?
You don't have sense period because you condone violence against women, you, Bill Cosby Clinton, Hitlery, Ted Kennedy, etc, etc.
Obviously you must beat on your women like a pimp. If this was your daughter getting assaulted violently, I guess you would just WUSSAHH? Real men stand up to protect their women and will die and kill for them. You stand only for yourself because you're a coward. A pussy only assaults women like this and need to be taken out, so they won't do it EVER again.

Maybe not in your world queerdo, but it is in the real world.

Maybe not in your world queerdo, but it is in the real world.

My world is the real world, Hitler Youth.

Your desire to bust heads should place you behind bars, soon enough.

So you believe the Trump supporters in this video should be beaten?

Yes or no will do.

It's not like I expected a serious response from a Trump supporter. Of course they were his supporters.

.. and if this leads to the civil war that right-wingers have been masturbating about .. so be it.
The LAST time right wingers got in a civil war your ass Jefferson was FREED. You want to go live on Master Clinton's plantation?
Start packing.

1. Who said I am a Trump supporter? Link? Prove it.
2. Get lost filth mouth

My guess is YOU are the vile masturbater. That's how you guys get when things are looking bad for you.

I am on NO ONE"S side...except the country's.

She's not 1/10th as stupid as you.
I would never walk into an angry mob, and would especially not provoke it. It doesn't get much dumber than that.

A dandy way to end up dead.

God, what a terminal douche bag!
She placed herself in harm's way. If you stand in the middle of the tracks before an oncoming train, that makes you the stupid one, it doesn't mean the train is not respecting your rights.
Why are you struggling to justify violence against women?
I'm justifying it the way I justify gravity when you get drunk and fall off your bar stool.
No, you're not. You're entertained by the idea that a woman who has different political views than you was assaulted.

Bernie supporters and anarchists from the reporting I saw and heard on the 24/7 news on it.... and it was just awful! They will accomplish NOTHING by doing this thuggery...!!!
Bernie wants women to feel the bern!

bernie-sanders.jpg

This is how women feel about the bern!

hLmnfW5.jpg
images

The LAST time right wingers got in a civil war you ass Jefferson was FREED. You want to go live on Master Clinton's plantation?
Start packing.

:0) Fuck you and your plantation Bozo. I asked your dumb ass a simple question .. knowing that I would expose your childish hypocrisy. Thanks for playing dummy. :lol:

By the way motherfucker .. "you ass" .. "indite" :lol::lol::lol:

Your spelling and grammar matches your recounting of history. :0)

I would never walk into an angry mob, and would especially not provoke it. It doesn't get much dumber than that.

A dandy way to end up dead.

She placed herself in harm's way. If you stand in the middle of the tracks before an oncoming train, that makes you the stupid one, it doesn't mean the train is not respecting your rights.
I'm justifying it the way I justify gravity when you get drunk and fall off your bar stool.
No, you're not. You're entertained by the idea that a woman who has different political views than you was assaulted.
No, but she was stupid.

Egg on her face? A living idiom.

Next up, raining cats and dogs.
496ae36139f92906018edebcae3b84ae.jpg

No, but she was stupid.

Keep+back+peddling+fedora+_8d99bdf983e0641c20f52d090d883dea.jpg

The LAST time right wingers got in a civil war you ass Jefferson was FREED. You want to go live on Master Clinton's plantation?
Start packing.

:0) Fuck you and your plantation Bozo. I asked your dumb ass a simple question .. knowing that I would expose your childish hypocrisy. Thanks for playing dummy. :lol:

By the way motherfucker .. "you ass" .. "indite" :lol::lol::lol:

Your spelling and grammar matches your recounting of history. :0)
Word Origin and History for indite
v.
late 14c., "put down in writing," from Old Frenchenditer, from Vulgar Latin *indictare, from Latin in- "in,into, on, upon" (see in- (2)) + dictare "to declare" (seedictate ). The same word as indict but retaining aFrench form. Related: Indited ; inditing.
the definition of indite

Now tell me something Negro. Which party was it that FREED your dumb ass? Which party brought you Bull Conner and George Wallace eh Jefferson?

Which party turned fire hoses and dogs on you Jefferson? Which party PUT MLK in jail Jefferson?

1. Who said I am a Trump supporter? Link? Prove it.
2. Get lost filth mouth

My guess is YOU are the vile masturbater. That's how you guys get when things are looking bad for you.

I am on NO ONE"S side...except the country's.

:lol: Your response to me in your previous post was absolutely moronic .. uber-moronic. .. but you actually may not be smart enough to figure that out. You appear dumb enough to be a Trump supporter.

My bad :0)

No, but she was stupid.

Keep+back+peddling+fedora+_8d99bdf983e0641c20f52d090d883dea.jpg
You are simply wrong. That can't be helped.

Forum List

Back