Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

Democrats are gutless punks, when confronted they turn tail and run home to their momma's.

Well, what do you expect when faced by such "tough" posters like you. What an :ahole-1:

Boo hoo lifes hard and your not getting enough government free hand outs paid for by me. Speaking of that a bunch of you libs should be sending me thank you cards for working overtime to pay your share.

Boo hoo lifes hard and your not getting enough government free hand outs paid for by me. Speaking of that a bunch of you libs should be sending me thank you cards for working overtime to pay your share.

Indeed, my BMW needs a bit of engine work.....Would you mind working a bit harder to pay for the repairs?:banana:

Indeed, my BMW needs a bit of engine work.....Would you mind working a bit harder to pay for the repairs?:banana:

Maybe its time to scrap your 1978 BMW.

Trump was willing to pay the legal fines of the racist pigs beating blacks at his rallies...

But this is different? How?

No difference. These people are just like the racist scum inside the building.

Bad breeds bad. Hate begets hate.[/QUOTE

Bad does breed bad, but there isn't vedio of beat up and humiliated female Hillery supporter.would be a different story all together if it was.

I just ran across this video this morning. I'm not surprised by it. This is who the left is and has always been.

This why liberals who tell me, let transgenders into restrooms to prevent assaults, have zero credibility with me. Pretty obvious who the violent people truly are.

I told you people, liberals are filth!
They usually aren't that liberal, and very likely Catholic.

The left will be destroyed, its already underway.

:lol: Yet another idiotic prediction.

You dummies support a fucking reality show host / PT Barnum snake-oil salesman that relatively few even like for president .. but liberals will be destroyed. :lol:

Ahahaha you idiots support Bernie and Hillary and her perv husband top that insult you can't! :laugh:
:
0) Bernie, Hillary, and Bill Clinton are all people who know government inside and out. Drumpf is a reality show host who doesn't know shit about government and is being soundly rejected by the leadership in his own party..

.. just the facts

Maybe its time to scrap your 1978 BMW.

Its a classic....besides, I like for you to work a bit harder to pay for all my wants while I sit back and enjoy your contributions....Isn't that what you right wing morons "think" you're doing?

I told you people, liberals are filth!
They usually aren't that liberal, and very likely Catholic.

The left will be destroyed, its already underway.

:lol: Yet another idiotic prediction.

You dummies support a fucking reality show host / PT Barnum snake-oil salesman that relatively few even like for president .. but liberals will be destroyed. :lol:

Ahahaha you idiots support Bernie and Hillary and her perv husband top that insult you can't! :laugh:
:
0) Bernie, Hillary, and Bill Clinton are all people who know government inside and out. Drumpf is a reality show host who doesn't know shit about government and is being soundly rejected by the leadership in his own party..

.. just the facts

Yeah, look at the wonder created by these political insiders.

Go Trump!

Trump started all this. She seemed to like it and play for the cameras...set up?

America was founded by violent liberals.

"Never seen..." fuck, get out more. Read a fucking history book.
Liberals? They established a free people, the anathema to liberalism.
Liberalism is where Liberty comes from, dumbass.
Wrong. Liberalism demands government intervention, that isn't freedom. If liberals don't like something, they want it outlawed for everyone.

The founders broke away from big government tyranny and liberals want to put it back.

That is simply not true.

Authoritarians want the government to outlaw everything that offends them. They exist on the left and the right.

There are MANY folks on the left who are liberal in their views but not authoritarian in them.

It's odd, illegal alias assault people at the behest of Hillery Clinton, yet weirdos wanting to use the women's restroom is more important? Meh, it's going to get worse I'm afraid.

Forum List

Back