Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

In the same way that Irish-American proudly display the flag from their heritage, Mexican-Americans are waving the Mexican flag NOT to usurp their new country, but to tell xenophobes like the clown Trump that his insults are not to be tolerated....and certainly not be this country's policies.
What flag do you display...the Zimbabwe Pygmy Banner?

In the same way that Irish-American proudly display the flag from their heritage, Mexican-Americans are waving the Mexican flag NOT to usurp their new country, but to tell xenophobes like the clown Trump that his insults are not to be tolerated....and certainly not be this country's policies.
Was that supposed to be an insult? If it was it failed badly.

Maybe its time to scrap your 1978 BMW.

Its a classic....besides, I like for you to work a bit harder to pay for all my wants while I sit back and enjoy your contributions....Isn't that what you right wing morons "think" you're doing?

Meh I buy new houses, cars, and live the good life. I also live in a state with no state income tax so the greedy sponges can't touch my income, hell yeah :banana:

Meh I buy new houses, cars, and live the good life. I also live in a state with no state income tax so the greedy sponges can't touch my income, hell yeah

Darn it....I was sooooo much looking forward to "sponging" off of you. I truly enjoy being subsidized by right wing dimwits.

Meh I buy new houses, cars, and live the good life. I also live in a state with no state income tax so the greedy sponges can't touch my income, hell yeah

Darn it....I was sooooo much looking forward to "sponging" off of you. I truly enjoy being subsidized by right wing dimwits.

If you enjoy your life on the government dole living off crumbs knock yourself out. lol

Was that supposed to be an insult? If it was it failed badly.
It was merely a wag...based on observations over an extended period of time....yo.

Asclepias endorsing the left's war on women.

I could see him in a court room now.

"Your honor her pussy got wet when I forced myself inside her, so therefor you know she enjoyed it, so therefor you know it wasn't rape even though she was crying and screaming no and pleading for me to stop"

Sick pig.
You should never force yourself on a woman. I know you have problems getting one to have sex with you but this is ridiculous.

Sonny, YOU are the one claiming that a woman who is attacked gets sexually aroused, not me.

You're one sick individual.

"Your honor her pussy got wet when I forced myself inside her, so therefor you know she enjoyed it, so therefor you know it wasn't rape even though she was crying and screaming no and pleading for me to stop"

Sick pig.
You should never force yourself on a woman. I know you have problems getting one to have sex with you but this is ridiculous.

Sonny, YOU are the one claiming that a woman who is attacked gets sexually aroused, not me.

Obviously you have never had sex with a sexually aroused woman if you dont understand the dynamics of what i am talking about.

Hillery is also for attacking the handicapable to.

Wonder who's next? forgot to mention that again it was mexicans waving Mexican flags.

Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

HYPOCRITE:
Person who claims to be for women yet ignores violence against CONSERVATIVE women....

...and you notice how not one damn media outlet has brought up the phrase 'War on Women' over this liberal crime?

Sick pig.

Obviously you have never had sex with a sexually aroused woman if you dont understand the dynamics of what i am talking about.

Maybe the hookers your used to getting with like that, but typically folks at a political rally don't go for that stuff.

A woman gets attacked / sexually assaulted and liberals blame the woman, claiming (as if they can read her mind and know what she wants / doesn't want) the woman 'liked it'.....

I can finally see how Liberals justify and defend all of Bill Clinton's sexual assaults, sexual harassments, and rapes....

Again, where is the reference to 'Liberal War On Women' that is so most obviously deserved here?!

If you enjoy your life on the government dole living off crumbs knock yourself out. lol

True.........Obama gifted me this computer to harass right wing morons but, I'm anxious for you guys to "make America great again" so that I can get a newer computer.

Sick pig.

Maybe the hookers your used to getting with like that, but typically folks at a political rally don't go for that stuff.
Women will have sex with you anywhere. Even at a political rally. I once had sex with a white girl at a concert.

A woman gets attacked / sexually assaulted and liberals blame the woman, claiming (as if they can read her mind and know what she wants / doesn't want) the woman 'liked it'.....

I can finally see how Liberals justify and defend all of Bill Clinton's sexual assaults, sexual harassments, and rapes....

Again, where is the reference to 'Liberal War On Women' that is so most obviously deserved here?!
i didnt see anyone sexually assault the woman even though she was obviously sexually stimulated. When did this happen?

Forum List

Back