Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

So....THIS is how Democrats MEN treat Trump's FEMALE supoorters:

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

what identified them as democrats? their hatred for the Donald?

that doesn't make them democrats. but thanks for playing

Obviously you have never had sex with a sexually aroused woman if you dont understand the dynamics of what i am talking about.

A woman gets attacked / sexually assaulted and liberals blame the woman, claiming (as if they can read her mind and know what she wants / doesn't want) the woman 'liked it'.....

I can finally see how Liberals justify and defend all of Bill Clinton's sexual assaults, sexual harassments, and rapes....

Again, where is the reference to 'Liberal War On Women' that is so most obviously deserved here?!
i didnt see anyone sexually assault the woman even though she was obviously sexually stimulated. When did this happen?

You brought sex into it.

Obviously you have never had sex with a sexually aroused woman if you dont understand the dynamics of what i am talking about.

A woman gets attacked / sexually assaulted and liberals blame the woman, claiming (as if they can read her mind and know what she wants / doesn't want) the woman 'liked it'.....

I can finally see how Liberals justify and defend all of Bill Clinton's sexual assaults, sexual harassments, and rapes....

Again, where is the reference to 'Liberal War On Women' that is so most obviously deserved here?!
i didnt see anyone sexually assault the woman even though she was obviously sexually stimulated. When did this happen?

You brought sex into it.
I agree but you still didnt show me where the slutty girl was sexually assaulted.

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

What says they aren't?

What says they aren't?

The burden of proof is on you to prove they are.

What says they aren't?

he made an assertion. his delusions are not fact. but thanks for indicating the total and complete level of your ineptitude.

What says they aren't?

Whatever they are, they aren't voting for Trump, or Egg on Face girl.

They were thugs so you lose.

Syllogism:

All thugs are Democrats

They were thugs

Therefore: They are Democrats

That simple

Sure. All those thugs in San Jose, Big Mike, Trayvon and those lovely gangbangers in Chicago are Republicans.

LOL!

Forum List

Back