Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

I don't think I've read a single word from republicans here denouncing the violence of Trump supporters .. so spare me the crocodile tears when violence hits you back.
Because the ones starting any violence are the Bernie Sanders supporters that show up, protesting, not knowing what they're protesting, and apparently assaulting random people.

Damn they got her good :thup:

Ah....yes. a lefty celebrating this assault on a woman. They're just a few stones away from it being a good ole Middle Eastern party.

Of course....you on the left would support it.
Stones? No that's religious conservative territory. Very dangerous.

Someone should have brought toilet paper and TP'd her :thup:
Conservative Muslims vote Democrat....
So do other conservative minorities. Because they may agree with you, but you loathe them and want to harm them.

Ah....yes. a lefty celebrating this assault on a woman. They're just a few stones away from it being a good ole Middle Eastern party.

So do other conservative minorities. Because they may agree with you, but you loathe them and want to harm them.
Or maybe they are just the racists you think Republicans are?

I love hispanic women. So no argument there. I dont have to walk around in a Trump shirt. They like me in my regular clothes. If I wore a Trump shirt they would think i was an uncle tom.

Na, the illegals and demo only like to confront the weak ones. you will need to atleast limp.
Why would I need to limp to attract hispanic women? Are you drunk already?

Na. You would need to look weak because normal woman of any race are not into the sexual degredation you get off on watching. That's why you have to pay for the whoopie.
Who told you I get off on sexual degradation and dont lie. I've never paid you for any sex.

You professed to know the woman who was assaulted took sexual pleasure from the incedent. Folks in the know about such things typically partake of them.
She was smiling. I'm surprised you think someone has to assault a women to recognize a smile.

Na. You would need to look weak because normal woman of any race are not into the sexual degredation you get off on watching. That's why you have to pay for the whoopie.
Who told you I get off on sexual degradation and dont lie. I've never paid you for any sex.

Racist.
I kinda figured you were anyway. No need to announce it to me.

You are the one throwing racist insults around. That and you are okay with beating woman. You sure you ain't a Republican ? Even the weird sex stuff would lead one to assume as much.

Nope. Never would be a republican.

Na, the illegals and demo only like to confront the weak ones. you will need to atleast limp.

You professed to know the woman who was assaulted took sexual pleasure from the incedent. Folks in the know about such things typically partake of them.
She was smiling. I'm surprised you think someone has to assault a women to recognize a smile.

Okay, but to normal folks it's still weird.

Or maybe they are just the racists you think Republicans are?
Sure just go with that. Go on demonizing muslims and calling blacks lazy. We'll gladly take their votes.

Okay, but to normal folks it's still weird.
There are women that like to be choked and beat while having sex. Your version of weird has no bearing on the situation.

Asclepias endorsing the left's war on women.

I could see him in a court room now.

"Your honor her pussy got wet when I forced myself inside her, so therefor you know she enjoyed it, so therefor you know it wasn't rape even though she was crying and screaming no and pleading for me to stop"

Sick pig.
You should never force yourself on a woman. I know you have problems getting one to have sex with you but this is ridiculous.

But it's OK to throw eggs at her head? Really,douche bag?

Why didn't she go inside ferchrissake? lol. She was smiling. How bout shutting up your thug orange idiot candidate? later much...

That's not "smiling" ya fucking moron....she's trying to be brave.
She was sexually stimulated idiot. She liked what the egg slime represented from mexican men.
Thanks for demonstrating why you're the biggest douche bag in the forum.
I apologize for causing you emotional injury.

"Your honor her pussy got wet when I forced myself inside her, so therefor you know she enjoyed it, so therefor you know it wasn't rape even though she was crying and screaming no and pleading for me to stop"

Sick pig.
You should never force yourself on a woman. I know you have problems getting one to have sex with you but this is ridiculous.

If she wants you to.

Sick pig.

If she wants you to.

^ Here goes Asclepias with his "the victim wanted it" routine , again.

How disgusting.

So....THIS is how Democrats MEN treat Trump's FEMALE supoorters:

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

what identified them as democrats? their hatred for the Donald?

that doesn't make them democrats. but thanks for playing

They identified themselves as Democrats by waving the Mexican flag and burning the American flag.

So....THIS is how Democrats MEN treat Trump's FEMALE supoorters:

Rot in hell you left wing cock suckers. She should've shot em all in the chest with .45 hollow points.

what identified them as democrats? their hatred for the Donald?

that doesn't make them democrats. but thanks for playing

They identified themselves as Democrats by waving the Mexican flag and burning the American flag.

Jillian is utterly stupid. No sense in even discussing anything with her.

Sick pig.

If she wants you to.
Did this woman tell anyone she wanted them to throw eggs at her head, eh you creepy slime bag?

Sick pig.

If she wants you to.
Did this woman tell anyone she wanted them to throw eggs at her head, eh you creepy slime bag?
Yes she did.

Sick pig.

If she wants you to.

^ Here goes Asclepias with his "the victim wanted it" routine , again.

How disgusting.
She wasnt a victim. She was sexually stimulated and even smiled to egg the men on. (No pun intended)

Sick pig.

If she wants you to.

Yes she did.

Who do you imagine is swallowing your bullshit, douche bag?

Forum List

Back