Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

Asclepias endorsing the left's war on women.

I could see him in a court room now.

"Your honor her pussy got wet when I forced myself inside her, so therefor you know she enjoyed it, so therefor you know it wasn't rape even though she was crying and screaming no and pleading for me to stop"

Sick pig.
You should never force yourself on a woman. I know you have problems getting one to have sex with you but this is ridiculous.

But it's OK to throw eggs at her head? Really,douche bag?
If she wants you to.

^ Here goes Asclepias with his "the victim wanted it" routine , again.

How disgusting.
She wasnt a victim. She was sexually stimulated and even smiled to egg the men on. (No pun intended)

You are one sick disgusting fuck.

And a prime example of the left's war on women.

"she wanted it"

You should never force yourself on a woman. I know you have problems getting one to have sex with you but this is ridiculous.

If she wants you to.
Did this woman tell anyone she wanted them to throw eggs at her head, eh you creepy slime bag?

Yes she did.

Who do you imagine is swallowing your bullshit, douche bag?

No one has ever swallowed anything of his, not willingly anyway.

If she wants you to.
Did this woman tell anyone she wanted them to throw eggs at her head, eh you creepy slime bag?

Yes she did.

Who do you imagine is swallowing your bullshit, douche bag?
I never imagine anyone swallowing my shit. What kind of pervert are you?

Ah....yes. a lefty celebrating this assault on a woman. They're just a few stones away from it being a good ole Middle Eastern party.

Of course....you on the left would support it.
Stones? No that's religious conservative territory. Very dangerous.

Someone should have brought toilet paper and TP'd her :thup:
Conservative Muslims vote Democrat....
So do other conservative minorities. Because they may agree with you, but you loathe them and want to harm them.
Or maybe they are just the racists you think Republicans are?
Sure just go with that. Go on demonizing muslims and calling blacks lazy. We'll gladly take their votes.
And we will take the white Bernie supporters.

Have fun losing the Northeast and Midwest for nearly a generation.

If she wants you to.

^ Here goes Asclepias with his "the victim wanted it" routine , again.

How disgusting.
She wasnt a victim. She was sexually stimulated and even smiled to egg the men on. (No pun intended)

You are one sick disgusting fuck.

And a prime example of the left's war on women.

"she wanted it"
Stop whining. :itsok:

Stones? No that's religious conservative territory. Very dangerous.

Someone should have brought toilet paper and TP'd her :thup:
So do other conservative minorities. Because they may agree with you, but you loathe them and want to harm them.
Sure just go with that. Go on demonizing muslims and calling blacks lazy. We'll gladly take their votes.

Lol if you really believe that then let's bet on it. If Hillary loses the northeast you can pick my avi and sig line until the inauguration. If she wins the northeast I choose yours. Deal?

Lol if you really believe that then let's bet on it. If Hillary loses the northeast you can pick my avi and sig line until the inauguration. If she wins the northeast I choose yours. Deal?
You are losing white voters much faster than the GOP is missing out on gaining new non-white voters.

You will lose the Northeast and the Midwest very soon, if not this election.

You are losing white voters much faster than the GOP is missing out on gaining new non-white voters.

You'll lose Texas long before we lose the northeast. Right now you all are taking the southern strategy to its extreme. That will push the northeast further and further away.

They usually aren't that liberal, and very likely Catholic.

The left will be destroyed, its already underway.

:lol: Yet another idiotic prediction.

You dummies support a fucking reality show host / PT Barnum snake-oil salesman that relatively few even like for president .. but liberals will be destroyed. :lol:

Ahahaha you idiots support Bernie and Hillary and her perv husband top that insult you can't! :laugh:
:
0) Bernie, Hillary, and Bill Clinton are all people who know government inside and out. Drumpf is a reality show host who doesn't know shit about government and is being soundly rejected by the leadership in his own party..

.. just the facts

The Clinton's are scumbags. Perhaps you can name Hillary's top three career accomplishments as First Lady, Senator, or SOS? I doubt it you libs freak out whenever we ask you for her resume.
Those aren't positions that fit the question- they're part of teams. She got along with people who aren't brainwashed hater dupes, and didn't piss off half the world like the big orange idiot does....

You'll lose Texas long before we lose the northeast. Right now you all are taking the southern strategy to its extreme. That will push the northeast further and further away.
Your "brown is the new white" Southern Strategy will lose you the entire east coast, Midwest and Northeast much faster than we lose Texas.

This is what happens when giant a-holes are the nominee of a brainwashed, ugly American party. There are reasons why there are things like etiquette, manners, and decorum. The GOP bar is now below sea level.

Fucking low life Mexican invaders!
They have no concept of a free society.
They were raised in a third world banana republic and that is all they know. Just means we have to build a higher fence!

Your "brown is the new white" Southern Strategy will lose you the entire east coast, Midwest and Northeast much faster than we lose Texas.
In the end, racists lose. That may be hard for you to believe in your backwater racist jackass area.

Fucking low life Mexican invaders!
They have no concept of a free society.
They were raised in a third world banana republic and that is all they know. Just means we have to build a higher fence!
I can't imagine why their young people get pissed off at you a-holes, empowered by the big orange fool/con man.

Lol yes keep saying things like "brown is the new white." It will continue to turn people away from you xenophobic lunatics.

...and you notice how not one damn media outlet has brought up the phrase 'War on Women' over this liberal crime?

Hey, moron, you want to be POOLED in to any stupid act committed by your like-minded right wing nut?
If so, let us know.

...and you notice how not one damn media outlet has brought up the phrase 'War on Women' over this liberal crime?

Hey, moron, you want to be POOLED in to any stupid act committed by your like-minded right wing nut?
If so, let us know.

Apparently most libs here do, given their comments

"Damn they got her good :thup:"

"Mess with the bulls, you get the horns."

"She placed herself in harm's way. If you stand in the middle of the tracks before an oncoming train, that makes you the stupid one, it doesn't mean the train is not respecting your rights."

"I'm justifying it the way I justify gravity when you get drunk and fall off your bar stool."

"Someone should have brought toilet paper and TP'd her :thup:"

"In case your mothers never told you, don't fuck with a mob, run away instead. Mobs get ugly, fast."

"Egg on her face? A living idiom."

"Be careful what you ask for."

"She was getting sexually stimulated."

"She is sorta freaky. She got a little moist downstairs when they threw the egg on her. Did you see that smile?"

"I think that Trumpette whore had her first orgasm in years during that video"

You must be of the rare kind of regressive that condemns violence, even if coercion is the core belief of your ideology.
:

Asclepias endorsing the left's war on women.

I could see him in a court room now.

"Your honor her pussy got wet when I forced myself inside her, so therefor you know she enjoyed it, so therefor you know it wasn't rape even though she was crying and screaming no and pleading for me to stop"

Sick pig.

Sonny, YOU are the one claiming that a woman who is attacked gets sexually aroused, not me.

You're one sick individual.
Obviously you have never had sex with a sexually aroused woman if you dont understand the dynamics of what i am talking about.

Maybe the hookers your used to getting with like that, but typically folks at a political rally don't go for that stuff.
Women will have sex with you anywhere. Even at a political rally. I once had sex with a white girl at a concert.

What she charge to let you egg her? And if one can't get laid at a concert then they are lame.

Sonny, YOU are the one claiming that a woman who is attacked gets sexually aroused, not me.

You're one sick individual.
Obviously you have never had sex with a sexually aroused woman if you dont understand the dynamics of what i am talking about.

Maybe the hookers your used to getting with like that, but typically folks at a political rally don't go for that stuff.
Women will have sex with you anywhere. Even at a political rally. I once had sex with a white girl at a concert.

What she charge to let you egg her? And if one can't get laid at a concert then they are lame.
Either your glasses are malfunctioning or you cant read very well. Try having someone that can read explain what my post said to you.

Lol yes keep saying things like "brown is the new white." It will continue to turn people away from you xenophobic lunatics.
Educate yourself inbred....

This is the Southern Strategy on steroids and you will be destroyed by it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back