Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

what identified them as democrats? their hatred for the Donald?

that doesn't make them democrats. but thanks for playing
They were thugs so you lose.

Syllogism:

All thugs are Democrats

They were thugs

Therefore: They are Democrats

That simple
Since you cant prove all thugs are dems that makes your silly argument invalid.

You only say that because it turns you on. Secretly you wish it was you with a bunch of Illegals degrading you. Just walk around in a trump for president shirt dressed like a chick or scoot around in a wheel chair and the mexicans will be there promptly.

Syllogism:

All thugs are Democrats

They were thugs

That simple

You only say that because it turns you on. Secretly you wish it was you with a bunch of Illegals degrading you. Just walk around in a trump for president shirt dressed like a chick or scoot around in a wheel chair and the mexicans will be there promptly.
I love hispanic women. So no argument there. I dont have to walk around in a Trump shirt. They like me in my regular clothes. If I wore a Trump shirt they would think i was an uncle tom.

Syllogism:

All thugs are Democrats

They were thugs

That simple

I love hispanic women. So no argument there. I dont have to walk around in a Trump shirt. They like me in my regular clothes. If I wore a Trump shirt they would think i was an uncle tom.

Na, the illegals and democrats only like to confront the weak ones. you will need to atleast limp.

Last edited:

Syllogism:

All thugs are Democrats

They were thugs

That simple

Na, the illegals and demo only like to confront the weak ones. you will need to atleast limp.
Why would I need to limp to attract hispanic women? Are you drunk already?

Syllogism:

All thugs are Democrats

They were thugs

That simple

Na, the illegals and demo only like to confront the weak ones. you will need to atleast limp.

Na. You would need to look weak because normal woman of any race are not into the sexual degredation you get off on watching. That's why you have to pay for the whoopie.

Syllogism:

All thugs are Democrats

They were thugs

That simple

Sorry. You don't get to white or even Mexican Ascquan, even if you "identify" as such.

Na. You would need to look weak because normal woman of any race are not into the sexual degredation you get off on watching. That's why you have to pay for the whoopie.

what are you blathering about?

How you democrats li,e to use violate and intemidation to advance the liberal agenda. That and aperantly some of you get off on it.

Who told you I get off on sexual degradation and dont lie. I've never paid you for any sex.

Sorry. You don't get to white or even Mexican Ascquan, even if you "identify" as such.
Speak english cave chimp. That didnt even make sense.

Who told you I get off on sexual degradation and dont lie. I've never paid you for any sex.

Racist.

Racist.
I kinda figured you were anyway. No need to announce it to me.

You professed to know the woman who was assaulted took sexual pleasure from the incedent. Folks in the know about such things typically partake of them.

Racist.
I kinda figured you were anyway. No need to announce it to me.

You are the one throwing racist insults around. That and you are okay with beating woman. You sure you ain't a Republican ? Even the weird sex stuff would lead one to assume as much.

How you democrats li,e to use violate and intemidation to advance the liberal agenda. That and aperantly some of you get off on it.
Still throwing shit, looking to make it stick?

Still throwing shit, looking to make it stick?

Works for ya'll.

Forum List

Back