Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

And we will take the white Bernie supporters.

Have fun losing the Northeast and Midwest for nearly a generation.
Lol if you really believe that then let's bet on it. If Hillary loses the northeast you can pick my avi and sig line until the inauguration. If she wins the northeast I choose yours. Deal?
You are losing white voters much faster than the GOP is missing out on gaining new non-white voters.

You will lose the Northeast and the Midwest very soon, if not this election.
You'll lose Texas long before we lose the northeast. Right now you all are taking the southern strategy to its extreme. That will push the northeast further and further away.
Your "brown is the new white" Southern Strategy will lose you the entire east coast, Midwest and Northeast much faster than we lose Texas.
In the end, racists lose. That may be hard for you to believe in your backwater racist jackass area.
You are right. Racists lose. You will soon be no more.

...and you notice how not one damn media outlet has brought up the phrase 'War on Women' over this liberal crime?

Hey, moron, you want to be POOLED in to any stupid act committed by your like-minded right wing nut?
If so, let us know.

Apparently most libs here do, given their comments

"Damn they got her good :thup:"

"Mess with the bulls, you get the horns."

"She placed herself in harm's way. If you stand in the middle of the tracks before an oncoming train, that makes you the stupid one, it doesn't mean the train is not respecting your rights."

"I'm justifying it the way I justify gravity when you get drunk and fall off your bar stool."

"Someone should have brought toilet paper and TP'd her :thup:"

"In case your mothers never told you, don't fuck with a mob, run away instead. Mobs get ugly, fast."

"Egg on her face? A living idiom."

"Be careful what you ask for."

"She was getting sexually stimulated."

"She is sorta freaky. She got a little moist downstairs when they threw the egg on her. Did you see that smile?"

"I think that Trumpette whore had her first orgasm in years during that video"

You must be of the rare kind of regressive that condemns violence, even if coercion is the core belief of your ideology.
:

I'd never state that there are NO idiots on the left....nor would I never deny that we have some posters on here who, because of the anonymity of just a screen name, will state stupid things that they would be too scared (or too ashamed) to say face-to-face.

Lol if you really believe that then let's bet on it. If Hillary loses the northeast you can pick my avi and sig line until the inauguration. If she wins the northeast I choose yours. Deal?
You are losing white voters much faster than the GOP is missing out on gaining new non-white voters.

You'll lose Texas long before we lose the northeast. Right now you all are taking the southern strategy to its extreme. That will push the northeast further and further away.
Your "brown is the new white" Southern Strategy will lose you the entire east coast, Midwest and Northeast much faster than we lose Texas.
Lol yes keep saying things like "brown is the new white." It will continue to turn people away from you xenophobic lunatics.
Educate yourself....

Lol yes keep saying things like "brown is the new white." It will continue to turn people away from you xenophobic lunatics.
Educate yourself inbred....

This is the Southern Strategy on steroids and you will be destroyed by it.

Oh a book about how in the future politicians won't be able to win elections by insulting and dismissing non-whites. You should read it. Educate yourself.

The left will be destroyed, its already underway.

:lol: Yet another idiotic prediction.

You dummies support a fucking reality show host / PT Barnum snake-oil salesman that relatively few even like for president .. but liberals will be destroyed. :lol:

Ahahaha you idiots support Bernie and Hillary and her perv husband top that insult you can't! :laugh:
:
0) Bernie, Hillary, and Bill Clinton are all people who know government inside and out. Drumpf is a reality show host who doesn't know shit about government and is being soundly rejected by the leadership in his own party..

.. just the facts

The Clinton's are scumbags. Perhaps you can name Hillary's top three career accomplishments as First Lady, Senator, or SOS? I doubt it you libs freak out whenever we ask you for her resume.
Those aren't positions that fit the question- they're part of teams. She got along with people who aren't brainwashed hater dupes, and didn't piss off half the world like the big orange idiot does....

So as predicted you can't name any of Hillary's career accomplishments, well beyond things she FUBAR'd then tried to LIE her way out of. I wouldn't hire that moron to cut my grass.

Educate yourself....

Oh a book about how in the future politicians won't be able to win elections by insulting and dismissing non-whites. You should read it. Educate yourself.

It is a book about ignoring white voters who even slightly disagree with them and embracing non-whites who will vote for them despite not embracing any left wing principles.

If you think the left can win by insulting and dismissing white people for much longer you are in for a rude awakening.

The only reason why there aren't more principled white leftists who vote GOP like myself is because most white leftists are idiots who simply need to have more factors taken away to reach the truths that I did. But there will be a time when Democrats and other left wing parties will destroy any opportunities for white people to succeed, and that will be the end for you.

Educate yourself....

It is a book about ignoring white voters who even slightly disagree with them and embracing non-whites who will vote for them despite not embracing any left wing principles.

If you think the left can win by insulting and dismissing white people for much longer you are in for a rude awakening.

The only reason why there aren't more principled white leftists who vote GOP like myself is because most white leftists are idiots who simply need to have more factors taken away to reach the truths that I did. But there will be a time when Democrats and other left wing parties will destroy any opportunities for white people to succeed, and that will be the end for you.

Most of the left is white people. White people who respect each others background and culture as well as those of minorities. The right wants to ship away brown people and bar them from the country so that it never has to hear from them again. I guess we'll see which ideology wins out.

This is what happens when giant a-holes are the nominee of a brainwashed, ugly American party. There are reasons why there are things like etiquette, manners, and decorum. The GOP bar is now below sea level.
The real reason for these despicable displays is the fact that Trump actually proposes to enforce our immigration laws, and that's the only reason.

Educate yourself....

Most of the left is white people. White people who respect each others background and culture as well as those of minorities. The right wants to ship away brown people and bar them from the country so that it never has to hear from them again. I guess we'll see which ideology wins out.

Only the illegal brown folks who start riots.

In the end, racists lose. That may be hard for you to believe in your backwater racist jackass area.
A racist believes certain races are inferior, and discriminates against them, not the bs the 50%+ racist GOP is peddling. Duh.

Educate yourself....

Only the illegal brown folks who start riots.

You all group all brown people under that umbrella

Educate yourself....

All of the left is white people, on a global scale. The Republican Party is technically leftist compared to the vast majority of the non-white world.

None of your non-white buddies give a shit about your beliefs or causes, they would just as soon ship you away to the Arctic so total fascism dominates every corner of the globe.

Educate yourself....

All of the left is white people, on a global scale. The Republican Party is technically leftist compared to the vast majority of the non-white world.

None of your non-white buddies give a shit about your beliefs or causes, they would just as soon ship you away to the Arctic so total fascism dominates every corner of the globe.

I'm non white and i like white people that are cool. Its you inbred cave chimps with too much neanderthal DNA we should ship to Siberia.

Educate yourself....

I'm one of those evil brown people you hate actually. Don't worry, I don't want to ship you to the arctic. I just want you to stop embarrassing my country.

The big orange idiot spews hate and racism and "in the good old days, these protesters would be carried out, the browns are murderers and rapists" and what do you expect, brainwashed hater dupes? After 30 years of defending greedy idiot billionaires and listening to divisive hate speech: Great job!

A racist believes certain races are inferior, and discriminates against them, not the bs the 50%+ racist GOP is peddling. Duh.
Exactly what 90% of the Democrats do to white people.

To a Democrat white people are too morally inferior to control their own native homelands or their own schools or their own neighborhoods etc without plotting to kill non-whites. To a Democrat European culture is inferior to non-European cultures. To a Democrat black people are physically and sexually superior to white people while also being at least equal to white people mentally.

Your anti-white party will get yours though. Count on it.

Educate yourself....

I'm one of those evil brown people you hate actually. Don't worry, I don't want to ship you to the arctic. I just want you to stop embarrassing my country.

You are embarrassing yourself fascist.

You are embarrassing yourself fascist.
Lol okay. Please funny my post, I appreciate the free ratings :thup:

Exactly what 90% of the Democrats do to white people.

To a Democrat white people are too morally inferior to control their own native homelands or their own schools or their own neighborhoods etc without plotting to kill non-whites. To a Democrat European culture is inferior to non-European cultures. To a Democrat black people are physically and sexually superior to white people while also being at least equal to white people mentally.

Your anti-white party will get yours though. Count on it.
You are out of your tiny little racist mind. That's the racists' ridiculous spin on we're all equal. The prime directive of sociology is that all cultures are equal. Ignoramus.

I would have gone if it wasn't so hot...looks like it was violent..

And Guess What , I am a Liberal liking Trump so your title is not accurate.

Remember how the Republicans turned their back on him? I do? So it is not just the lefts causing the problems Tom.

Do you think some of those are Republicans? I doubt it. They, like the BLM group are being used as a tool. The left is whipping up emotions by being selective and painting Trump as the cause for all their problems. Let's face it, no one with a functioning mind is going to burn the flag and attack a women out of ire for someone they disagree with. They don't even know they are being used.

My husbands best friend is a republican Mexican and hates Trump, yes there are many around here.

Most likely because their bigotry doesn't move them to find out the truth about Trump's positions. He's hearing everything through filters created by a corrupt media.

How many times does the media and Democrats have to get caught bullshitting us before we stop believing them?

Mudwhistle , I do agree with you but add in that the republicans lie just as much.. The whole system is corrupt from the $$$$ running the show, which is why I like Trump..
These people only hear that Trump wants to deport them...bunch of lies

Forum List

Back