Mob of Democrats swarm woman at Trump rally, assault her, smash eggs on her; Who is for women?

America was founded by violent liberals.

"Never seen..." fuck, get out more. Read a fucking history book.

Bullshit...America was founded by Whigs....you queen-worshipping Torie cowards fled to canuckistan.

Trump started all this. She seemed to like it and play for the cameras...set up?

Trump did???

Oh....so let's see.....you're saying all it takes to turn liberals into a violent mob is a few rude WORDS???

And you all criticize Trump's temper????

Mere words set libs off into a violent riot across the nation. And they call themselves the people who have the best temper for office???

Why didn't she go inside ferchrissake? lol. She was smiling. How bout shutting up your thug orange idiot candidate? later much...

Why didn't she go inside ferchrissake? lol. She was smiling. How bout shutting up your thug orange idiot candidate? later much...

Again.....if all it takes to turn you people into violent mobs who assault women is a few rude WORDS from a candidate.....then your side has NO BUSINESS being in charge of a military or police force. That's how mass slaughter happens......people in charge who turn violent over petty words.

Which....as you just acknowledged.....the American left does now.

Poor lady. I agree, she should have been armed. A taser, pepper spray or something. Anyway, i'm actually looking forward to the Left/Illegal rioting. Maybe that's what it'll take to make Americans understand that Trump represents putting Americans first again. Because personally, i don't give a damn he's pissing off Leftist nutters and Illegals. I see that as a good thing. Go Trump!

Maybe they were like you and figured that she deserved it for running her mouth? That or they were just cowards.

That's not "smiling" ya fucking moron....she's trying to be brave.
She was sexually stimulated idiot. She liked what the egg slime represented from mexican men.

^ See ? yet another lib who supports abusing woman when they are asking for it.
Pointing out that she was sexually stimulated has nothing to do with supporting what happened to her. She was ugly and therefore sexually stimulated by all the male attention she was getting.

She was sexually stimulated idiot. She liked what the egg slime represented from mexican men.

You are but she wasn't.
She was definitely sexually stimulated. I've seen the look from white women before.
I believe you. When a white woman looks at you, she is as disgusted and irritated as a person who just got hit in the face with an egg. Why you confused that for lust can only be blamed on your African 70 IQ.

Asclepias endorsing the left's war on women.

I could see him in a court room now.

"Your honor her pussy got wet when I forced myself inside her, so therefor you know she enjoyed it, so therefor you know it wasn't rape even though she was crying and screaming no and pleading for me to stop"

Sick pig.

That's not "smiling" ya fucking moron....she's trying to be brave.

^ See ? yet another lib who supports abusing woman when they are asking for it.
Pointing out that she was sexually stimulated has nothing to do with supporting what happened to her. She was ugly and therefore sexually stimulated by all the male attention she was getting.

Rapo says what ?

Asclepias endorsing the left's war on women.

I could see him in a court room now.

"Your honor her pussy got wet when I forced myself inside her, so therefor you know she enjoyed it, so therefor you know it wasn't rape even though she was crying and screaming no and pleading for me to stop"

Sick pig.
You should never force yourself on a woman. I know you have problems getting one to have sex with you but this is ridiculous.

I told you people, liberals are filth!
They usually aren't that liberal, and very likely Catholic.

The left will be destroyed, its already underway.

:lol: Yet another idiotic prediction.

You dummies support a fucking reality show host / PT Barnum snake-oil salesman that relatively few even like for president .. but liberals will be destroyed. :lol:

Ahahaha you idiots support Bernie and Hillary and her perv husband top that insult you can't! :laugh:
:
0) Bernie, Hillary, and Bill Clinton are all people who know government inside and out. Drumpf is a reality show host who doesn't know shit about government and is being soundly rejected by the leadership in his own party..

.. just the facts

The Clinton's are scumbags. Perhaps you can name Hillary's top three career accomplishments as First Lady, Senator, or SOS? I doubt it you libs freak out whenever we ask you for her resume.

Forum List

Back