Mob of looters ransacks gas station in Oakland.

Mob of nearly 100 looters ransacks Oakland gas station as store owner says police took hours to respond: ‘Back to square one’​

Mob of nearly 100 looters ransacks Oakland gas station as store owner says police took hours to respond: ‘Back to square one’

I say build a fence around Oakland and call it a nature preserve for democrats.

Then maybe we can have people pay money to observe behind bullet proof glass, assuming they don't feed them, just like at your local zoo.

Isn't Oakland the home of The Long Beach jack?

I can think of many places in CA I'd rather be, like Palmdale.

file.php

Last edited:
These were mostly 3rd through 7Th Generation Americans , Imagine when the Recently Arrived Turd World Criminals get on the Job

Some places should no longer exist.....Oakland being one of them.

Of course better there than "black culture" being spread out through the rest of the country to plague us.

Its a big FUCK you to the citizens from our government.
But you better just focus on white collar crime or your a racist. Never mind that crime now happens in organized masses of people with no fear of arrest.
Nothing to see there... focus on white people, ignore everything else . Let poor minorities suffer for it,
and there you have the Democrat way.

Thieves in Oakland steal the wire out of traffic lights. They cut off and remove fire hydrants. Oakland is a city in disintegration.
What a shit hole! Of course, the politicians and the citizens of Oakland will blame everyone and everything except for themselves. Show some pride and take back your city for chrissakes.

The same people making excuses for the flash mobs are going to be screaming and crying racism as to why businesses will be shutting down and not locating in Oakland.

No sympathy from myself until I see people in Oakland take a stand against this third world behavior.

What a shit hole! Of course, the politicians and the citizens of Oakland will blame everyone and everything except for themselves. Show some pride and take back your city for chrissakes.

The same people making excuses for the flash mobs are going to be screaming and crying racism as to why businesses will be shutting down and not locating in Oakland.

No sympathy from myself until I see people in Oakland take a stand against this third world behavior.
Why would they take a stand against that which they support?

These cities are disintegrating.

Forum List

Back