🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mob tears down George Washington statue and burns American flag in Portland

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
It may now be just days until these animals begin circling the Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial.

George Washington Statue Toppled by Portland Protesters on the Eve of Juneteenth

Protesters tore down a statue of George Washington in Portland on Thursday night, where demonstrations against racism and police brutality have taken place for 22 consecutive days.

The statue was torn down on the eve of Juneteenth, a historic holiday celebrating the official end of slavery in the United States. A group of approximately twenty people gathered around the statue in the late evening, where some protesters wrapped the statue’s head in an American flag and lit on fire, according to multiple sources.

And our "leaders" just sit back and let it happen !
They are fanning the flames.........DNC been doing this for a long time..........getting worse every election cycle..........

There was a time in this country that those people would be crying for their mommies...........the response from time wasn't so..............shall we say NICE.

It may now be just days until these animals begin circling the Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial.

George Washington Statue Toppled by Portland Protesters on the Eve of Juneteenth

Protesters tore down a statue of George Washington in Portland on Thursday night, where demonstrations against racism and police brutality have taken place for 22 consecutive days.

The statue was torn down on the eve of Juneteenth, a historic holiday celebrating the official end of slavery in the United States. A group of approximately twenty people gathered around the statue in the late evening, where some protesters wrapped the statue’s head in an American flag and lit on fire, according to multiple sources.

Time to quit coddling these children anarchists and bring in the National Guard and open fire.

Just chisel out a monument for Obama with the empty chair and blow up the rest.

EMPTY-CHAIR-obama-on-mt-rushmore.jpg

Make a statue of Floyd holding a gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman, and stick it right in the middle of Portland so the "protesters" know they aren't fooling anyone...

OldLady
Where does it end?

PROSECUTE THEM to the fullest extent of the law. Plus tack on HATE CRIME charges since the Left love that stupid concept so much.

OldLady
Where does it end?
This is ignorant.
I had to send a long missive to a Rep. to the Maine Legislature from Portland who is busy writing legislation to change place names when the Mainer had "ties to the slave trade" including shipbuilders and sea captains. She's not my rep--but this would affect all of Maine, presumably. So I gave her the same talk I gave here. It's ALL I can do. Can't even not vote for her. I suppose I could write a letter to the editor, or to my rep begging him not to vote for it.
Those of us who haven't fallen off the cliff of insanity yet need to stand firm, even if it does no good at all. I was respectful and I explained my reasoning and I didn't threaten to grab an AR or vote straight Republican because of it. But I let her know she'd gone too far. Nothing else we can do.

Is he still alive? Should be shot with an old Minuteman squirrel rifle.

Forum List

Back