🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mob tears down George Washington statue and burns American flag in Portland

It's ANTIFA, hardcore communist labor-union immigrants from Asia, mainly China. Undeniably a direct military invasion. Not just civil. Foreign as well as domestic enemies are here.
Every country everywhere in every period of history has had Haves and Have-nots. The communist message is attractive to the Have-Nots and in every country that has gone communist, it has its own systems to thank for not giving its marginalized and poor Have-Nots the same basic equality and opportunities of the Haves.
Learn from history. Shooting and jailing them, refusing to listen to them, is not going to appease them.
I don't believe in appeasement............when they do what they have done........it is no longer a protest........to the point that they are terrorist......

They should be put the hell down and forced to obey our laws.....and not loot and pillage.....'Allowing them to get away with this BS only makes them worse later on.......

They should be put the hell down and forced to obey our laws.
Dude, first they need to cease and desist from imposing their laws on us.
..and not loot and pillage.....'Allowing them to get away with this BS only makes them worse later on...
Hands in our pockets, obey strict gun control laws, and just politely ask them to please stop looting and pillaging, after they've already taken over our beloved courthouses, wonderful jails, and pretty police stations. Bullshit.

Last edited:
Dude, first they need to cease and desist from imposing their laws on us.
The police officer who killed Floyd has been charged......3rd degree murder charges........how it is supposed to work......

You don't HONOR the death of Floyd by STEALING A BIG SCREEN TV.........and Stealing and destroying property from people who had nothing to do with it.

These riots should have been put down hard from the get go.........I do mean HARD......

Hands in our pockets, obey strict good n control laws, and just politely ask them to please stop looting and pillaging, after they've already taken over our beloved courthouses, wonderful jails, and pretty police stations. Bullshit.
When they began looting and pillaging.........all Respect is gone.............and I have no more Fucks to give about them

Had they done peaceful protests only a whole lot of people would have said lets take a closer look......once they started behaving like animals.....NO DEAL.

The police officer who killed Floyd has been charged......3rd degree murder charges........how it is supposed to work......

You don't HONOR the death of Floyd by STEALING A BIG SCREEN TV.........and Stealing and destroying property from people who had nothing to do with it.

These riots should have been put down hard from the get go.........I do mean HARD......

When they began looting and pillaging.........all Respect is gone.............and I have no more Fucks to give about them

Had they done peaceful protests only a whole lot of people would have said lets take a closer look......once they started behaving like animals.....NO DEAL.
Gun control laws. My statement was altered in transit and misquoted.

Forum List

Back