🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mob tears down George Washington statue and burns American flag in Portland

This sort of thing is not new to Portland of course, which the last several years has become the epicenter of Aunt Teefah, and other bowel movement mobs.
It's now gone to a new level, and literally no one here is working to rid the Portland area of these animals, and in fact they do just the opposite.

This is the end result of the failure of teaching American history.
With these 20 whippersnappers, apparently that's so.
U.S. History is beautiful to learn, study, and cherish. Gave people of all races and backgrounds the greatest economic opportunity n the world, best educational opportunities in the world, best national security of any people on earth...but ungrateful crybaby liberals want to curse the country that gave them so much. Total lack of gratitude. If you fail in the United States of America it's your own lazy goddamn fault.

This sort of thing is not new to Portland of course, which the last several years has become the epicenter of Aunt Teefah, and other bowel movement mobs.
It's now gone to a new level, and literally no one here is working to rid the Portland area of these animals, and in fact they do just the opposite.
Pussfied Democrat politicians can't provide law and order and protect private and public property. Shoot a few of these communist and that shit will stop.

It may now be just days until these animals begin circling the Washington Monument and Jefferson Memorial.

George Washington Statue Toppled by Portland Protesters on the Eve of Juneteenth

Protesters tore down a statue of George Washington in Portland on Thursday night, where demonstrations against racism and police brutality have taken place for 22 consecutive days.

The statue was torn down on the eve of Juneteenth, a historic holiday celebrating the official end of slavery in the United States. A group of approximately twenty people gathered around the statue in the late evening, where some protesters wrapped the statue’s head in an American flag and lit on fire, according to multiple sources.

OldLady
Where does it end?
This is ignorant.
I had to send a long missive to a Rep. to the Maine Legislature from Portland who is busy writing legislation to change place names when the Mainer had "ties to the slave trade" including shipbuilders and sea captains. She's not my rep--but this would affect all of Maine, presumably. So I gave her the same talk I gave here. It's ALL I can do. Can't even not vote for her. I suppose I could write a letter to the editor, or to my rep begging him not to vote for it.
Those of us who haven't fallen off the cliff of insanity yet need to stand firm, even if it does no good at all. I was respectful and I explained my reasoning and I didn't threaten to grab an AR or vote straight Republican because of it. But I let her know she'd gone too far. Nothing else we can do.

Admirable and rational.

Pussfied Democrat politicians can't provide law and order and protect private and public property. Shoot a few of these communist and that shit will stop.

You know, I've genuinely been shocked that a militia group hasn't shown up at some sort of event like this, and started the war.

I remember when Washington had Go Back to California signs at the border and John Birch billboards on the back roads leading into Canada.

California has been a contagion that gave the West Coast a big case of VD.

I remember when Washington had Go Back to California signs at the border and John Birch billboards on the back roads leading into Canada.

California has been a contagion that gave the West Coast a big case of VD.

Years and years ago, I knew it was only a matter of time that Oregon would end up a lawless liberal shitshow. We border 40 fucking million people, that has several liberal ran cities with more population than our entire state. It was only a matter of time that enough fucking liberals would end up here to tip the balance way in favor of the left.
Right now the total hellholes are Portland and Eugene. In not too many more years it will be the entire state.
If I wasn't leaving the country entirely, I would be moving to Idaho the minute I retired.

And our "leaders" just sit back and let it happen !

That is why I said yesterday in a different thread that the natural evolution of electing incompetent leaders for far too long, results in ballots being traded into bullets.

Misled Democrat run cities like Portland, Seattle, San Jose, etc., already are mimicking Banana Republics!

Years and years ago, I knew it was only a matter of time that Oregon would end up a lawless liberal shitshow. We border 40 fucking million people, that has several liberal ran cities with more population than our entire state. It was only a matter of time that enough fucking liberals would end up here to tip the balance way in favor of the left.
Right now the total hellholes are Portland and Eugene. In not too many more years it will be the entire state.
If I wasn't leaving the country entirely, I would be moving to Idaho the minute I retired.
You can always go east of the Cascades but unfortunately you are still tethered to the state government
and all their lunacy. My brother lives in the panhandle right now and seems to like it fine.

This is the end result of the failure of teaching American history.
With these 20 whippersnappers, apparently that's so.
U.S. History is beautiful to learn, study, and cherish. Gave people of all races and backgrounds the greatest economic opportunity n the world, best educational opportunities in the world, best national security of any people on earth...but ungrateful crybaby liberals want to curse the country that gave them so much. Total lack of gratitude. If you fail in the United States of America it's your own lazy goddamn fault.
Okay, but that's a really one-sided view of history. There's a lot more to it. Closing your eyes to the less noble stuff isn't really being fair to history, either.

It's ANTIFA, hardcore communist labor-union immigrants from Asia, mainly China. Undeniably a direct military invasion. Not just civil. Foreign as well as domestic enemies are here.
Every country everywhere in every period of history has had Haves and Have-nots. The communist message is attractive to the Have-Nots and in every country that has gone communist, it has its own systems to thank for not giving its marginalized and poor Have-Nots the same basic equality and opportunities of the Haves.
Learn from history. Shooting and jailing them, refusing to listen to them, is not going to appease them.

Forum List

Back