Moderate Islam?

No, no, the onus is on YOU to prove your claim is so. You can’t, because it’s not.

All one has to do is take a few minutes to search the internet to find the claims in the meme are right on! I know YOU won't bother to do it.

All it takes is a few minutes to find other ignorant bigots repeating the same misinformation. It takes longer to acquire the personal experience that puts the lie to such nonsense.
th

Did you so much as bother to maybe ask any Japanese people about your silly little list?

Why should I? ...

So you won’t make a fool of yourself posting ignorant nonsense.

It would be nice if that was true, but most of those statements are lies or half-truths at best

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Prove it!!!!!

No, no, the onus is on YOU to prove your claim is so. You can’t, because it’s not.

All one has to do is take a few minutes to search the internet to find the claims in the meme are right on! I know YOU won't bother to do it.
Which of those things about japan are lies or half truths.

And let’s address the things on that list we all agree are 100% true. Maybe unkotare can tell us which are lies, half truths or facts

I like the reference to the 'prestigious' University of Japan, that some ignorant bigot pulled out of his ass. :lol:

"Moderate Islam" is a term they use to fool us.

All it takes is a few minutes to find other ignorant bigots repeating the same misinformation. It takes longer to acquire the personal experience that puts the lie to such nonsense.
th

Did you so much as bother to maybe ask any Japanese people about your silly little list?

Why should I? ...

I have yet to see you logically disprove a single item I've posted about Islam.

th

Why should I? ...

If you understood logic you would know it’s up to YOU to prove your own claims. You reposted a bunch of bulshit

Why should I? ...

If you understood logic you would know it’s up to YOU to prove your own claims. You reposted a bunch of bulshit

This is the original meme I posted:

T8Ycr5bSP-XOBwR6dQcxu0sX-XRqk4CJ3n7naZVZpts_WGebUClLvvbJnaO9thxNsLp7xLwkS-gMEfYdRxYJPojdQVcWzG1G=s663-p-k

There are a number of sites that discuss this

Islam in Japan

Islam in Japan - Wikipedia

The bottom line is seeking information on each of the claims. As the Muslim population of Japan is so low and there are only 3 mosques that I can find, it appears that much of the meme is correct.

Whether it is totally accurate or not, the basic premise that Islam is an anathema to Japanese culture is accurate.

Why should I? ...

T8Ycr5bSP-XOBwR6dQcxu0sX-XRqk4CJ3n7naZVZpts_WGebUClLvvbJnaO9thxNsLp7xLwkS-gMEfYdRxYJPojdQVcWzG1G=s663-p-k

Islam in Japan

:lol:

Are you kidding?

The first link undermines the ignorant shit you randomly reposted, and the second one is - wiki-fucking-pedia? Do you have any self-respect? You can't be ignorant and indignant at the same time.

Why should I? ...

Islam in Japan

Are you kidding?

The first link undermines the ignorant shit you randomly reposted, and the second one is - wiki-fucking-pedia? Do you have any self-respect? You can't be ignorant and indignant at the same time.

It is clear that there will never be a reasonable discussion with you. So, as much as I dislike to, you are now on my Ignore list.

Islam in Japan

Are you kidding?

It is clear that there will never be a reasonable discussion with you. So, as much as I dislike to, you are now on my Ignore list.

It is not reasonable to post misinformation and then get all bent out of shape about it when you are corrected.

Moderate Islam is like moderately shitting in your own pants, it's an oxymoron.

Moderate Islam is like moderately shitting in your own pants, .....

Which is clearly what you are doing.
I bet you're picturing me squishing around in my pants full of poo and wishing that you were here to catch the smell.

I'm picturing you as a frightened little bigot trying to justify your personal weakness.
With shit in my pants?

Go sober up.

Moderate Islam is like moderately shitting in your own pants, .....

Which is clearly what you are doing.
I bet you're picturing me squishing around in my pants full of poo and wishing that you were here to catch the smell.

I'm picturing you as a frightened little bigot trying to justify your personal weakness.
With shit in my pants?

Go sober up.
You first.

Forum List

Back