Moderate Islam?

I dont understand the logic , so one person said such a thing and you have decided about Islam : )

You're free to see me as an enemy , you're free to see muslims as enemy , I dont see you as an enemy , but if you try to harm me I wont continue to be friendly : ) and you cant blame me of being barbarian .
fyi Both of the posters Skye and Connery hate muslims and Islam. .. :cool:

Wrong.

I don't hate decent, secular, peace loving Muslims.
And by 'secular' I take it you mean muslims who don't follow the Islamic religion? . :cool:

What kind of muslim you're ? Sunni Man : ) I'm originally a sunni but I dont follow any sect no more , sects are based on hadiths and hadiths are fabricated under name of the prophet . A few days ago I spoke with a few extremists and they called me as "kaffir zindiq" LoL : )

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0]Can We All Just Get Along? For The Kids & Old People? RODNEY KING SPEAKS! - YouTube[/ame]

Atlas Shrugs is the website of Pamela Gellar, a notorious anti-Muslim, who's site is considered to be a hate site. I would not take anything she said with any more seriousness then say David Duke or Storm Front.

Who, besides Muslims, calls it a "hate site"?

She continually tells the TRUTH about Islam that the MSM refuses to recognize. I would trust her sources a hell of a lot more than Al Jazeera - and she even quotes it at times. :eusa_whistle:

Southern Poverty Law Center calls Neo-Nazi's and KKK hate groups too, and list Storm Front as a hate site.

Guess those KKK'ers must be telling the truth about blacks eh?

Atlas Shrugs is the website of Pamela Gellar, a notorious anti-Muslim, who's site is considered to be a hate site. I would not take anything she said with any more seriousness then say David Duke or Storm Front.

Pam Geller only speaks the truth about Islam! She presents facts and not crazy theories, she is 10000 fold more creditable than DD or SF!

David Duke thinks he speaks the truth too.

Thinking you speak the truth and speaking the truth are two different things, but nice red herring.

See when Reagan spoke about the dangers of the Red Army and Communism, he spoke the truth, not matter how much it attacked and sounded like saber raddling.

But when the NAZI attacke the Jews, that was thinking they spoke the truth, when they weren't.

Pamela Gellar and Geert Wilder are the dynamic duo of rabid hate towards muslims and Islam. .. :cool:

A plus in most people's books!!! Wait until the Muslim Judgement day comes, not even the North Pole will be a safe haven to for the Muslims!

• Thanks
Reactions: Nox
T8Ycr5bSP-XOBwR6dQcxu0sX-XRqk4CJ3n7naZVZpts_WGebUClLvvbJnaO9thxNsLp7xLwkS-gMEfYdRxYJPojdQVcWzG1G=s663-p-k

Islam is a hateful, backwards tribal religious cult, and civilization would be better off without it.

Moderate Islam? That's like saying that someone's fart isn't too smelly. Just trying to be nice, but it's not really like that.

If you did a little research, you'd quickly discover that the genocide of the Rohingya muslims by the Army in Myanmar isn't about religion.

But has to do with ethnic and racial hatred. .... :cool:
... of Muslims. As it should be. .... :cool:

Forum List

Back