Moderate Islam?

If you did a little research, you'd quickly discover that the genocide of the Rohingya muslims by the Army in Myanmar isn't about religion.

But has to do with ethnic and racial hatred. .... :cool:
... of Muslims. As it should be. .... :cool:

And you think all Muslims are irrationally hateful, don't you?
They all hate our way of life and would prefer to live under sharia law. So that would be a YES!

If you did a little research, you'd quickly discover that the genocide of the Rohingya muslims by the Army in Myanmar isn't about religion.

They all hate our way of life and would prefer to live under sharia law. So that would be a YES!

Hypocrite

Hypocrite
Why is that?

Islam0.png

Hypocrite
Why is that?

Troll

It would be nice if that was true, but most of those statements are lies or half-truths at best

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Prove it!!!!!

No, no, the onus is on YOU to prove your claim is so. You can’t, because it’s not.

All one has to do is take a few minutes to search the internet to find the claims in the meme are right on! I know YOU won't bother to do it.

It would be nice if that was true, but most of those statements are lies or half-truths at best

Prove it!!!!!

No, no, the onus is on YOU to prove your claim is so. You can’t, because it’s not.

All one has to do is take a few minutes to search the internet to find the claims in the meme are right on! I know YOU won't bother to do it.

All it takes is a few minutes to find other ignorant bigots repeating the same misinformation. It takes longer to acquire the personal experience that puts the lie to such nonsense.

Prove it!!!!!

All it takes is a few minutes to find other ignorant bigots repeating the same misinformation. It takes longer to acquire the personal experience that puts the lie to such nonsense.
th

Prove it!!!!!

th

Ironic

My God! can't you people understand? there is no radical or moderate Islam.....like it or not....there is only one Islam.

C'est la vie my dears.

"Islam cannot be either 'moderate' or 'not moderate.' Islam can only be one thing," Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan

Prove it!!!!!

th

Did you so much as bother to maybe ask any Japanese people about your silly little list?

Prove it!!!!!

th

Did you so much as bother to maybe ask any Japanese people about your silly little list?

Why should I? It is very clear that the Japanese government is bowing to the will of their population by keeping Muslims from destroying their culture.

As should we.

Forum List

Back