Moderate Pam Geller Reveals Crooked Hillary Wants To Shut Down Breitbart: 'This Is Sharia'

this does not make clinton seem like the bad guy to me. milo the faggot is to blame for the alt-myth. there's the bus and there's the wheels, you know, milo is suited for it, the british rabblemonger stirring the niceties on college campuses in america and so forth. we the people have all this under control, we don't need his majesty the queen to help.

what did milo do?! can you please clue in this poor soul who doesn't know what milo did!

Moderate Pam is not zionist, SHE'S HUMAN!

and you're anti-semetic....possibly.

this does not make clinton seem like the bad guy to me. milo the faggot is to blame for the alt-myth. there's the bus and there's the wheels, you know, milo is suited for it, the british rabblemonger stirring the niceties on college campuses in america and so forth. we the people have all this under control, we don't need his majesty the queen to help.

^^ What a homophobic idiot this person is. Islam is clearly right up his alley...

i also think the person is homophobic.

and islamic.

probably a terrorist.

nah.

Pam Geller is to Zionism, as the Arian Nation is to anti-Semitism - they each personify extreme radicalism. Geller tried to get police officers attacked/killed by hosting cartoon festivals mocking Islam and the Prophet Mohammed, in the hopes that ISIS would launch some sort of terrorist attack against the event. That's pretty extreme behaviour.

SHE'S NOT EXTREME, SHE'S HUMAN!

SHE'S A MODERATE HUMAN.

PARTICIPATION IN THIS THREAD BY ANTI-PAMS IS OVER. DISMISSED!

Forum List

Back