🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Moderation Note --- Use the Sticky Thread for 2nd Debate Comments.

So -- help me out here. Thinking of cleaning this thread and starting again. But when the national debate gets to this lowest of lows -- what should a message board do?

It's a valid news item. It's great grenade material. But it's nauseating and disgusting. Maybe add a poll question?
Like "how much lower do you want the Presidential "debates" to go?"...

My question to you is --- when do realize the country is facing a potentially lethal leadership crisis? And when do stop taking the bait that the 2 parties are feeding you?

:dunno:

Can we ban parties for being "baiting and polarizing"? Discuss. And cut out the pussy comments..
There comes a time when two dogs are fighting and you just have to let it go. You are simply not going to control human nature any more than the weather.

Any skill or effort you use in doing such is merely a waste of energy.

I'll let it go just as soon as I do everything I can to make sure that NEITHER party is rewarded for putting America into this senseless death match. Not a fan of dog fighting.
I got a news flash for you, there are two parties but its NOT republican and democrats. Its the elites and US.

The women last night at Trumps debates were asking why does this have to be in the gutter? Why cant we talk about the issues? The trump comment, while vulgar, is old and locker room talk that all men do as well as women do... I guess growing up and being adults is beyond some here...

Bump^

I'm wondering if he'll stick it out or walk out in a huff after a certain amount of needling. He's had the weekend to get a full head of steam going for blaming the media and Hillary for stacking the audience with Democrats and vandalizing the sound systems and owning all the newspapers. Wonder if he'll be showman enough to smile and shmooze his way through.

Forum List

Back