Modern females don't wear pantyhose!

We used to have a pantyhose policy at work, but now they have dropped it. Sometimes it's gross because even older women don't wear pantyhose, and some definitely should......

0226-feet-guess-who-launch-3.jpg

I'm sure you would be able to see all of that right through panty hose anyways. They are sheer. Maybe you should come up with a rule that women over a certain age not be allowed to wear skirts or dresses or have their feet showing at all?

Some older women have great legs, some not so much. You can show off your gross veins if you want, but, I'm not sure why you would want to

Who cares? It's legs and feet! It's not like her ass is hanging out!

I, personally, don't care, but, I do feel embarrassed for them... but as long as they are OK with it, and your employer doesn't frown on it, it's fine... I just think one should always strive to look their very best, but, that is just my opinion..

We used to have a pantyhose policy at work, but now they have dropped it. Sometimes it's gross because even older women don't wear pantyhose, and some definitely should......

I'm sure you would be able to see all of that right through panty hose anyways. They are sheer. Maybe you should come up with a rule that women over a certain age not be allowed to wear skirts or dresses or have their feet showing at all?

Some older women have great legs, some not so much. You can show off your gross veins if you want, but, I'm not sure why you would want to
I have big hair legs. Should I shave?

When in college my neighbors across the hall from me shaved their legs, but they were into bicycling.

Why do you say these types of things about older women when YOU are an older woman? Should they force you to wear panty hose because someone thinks you are too old not to?

Of course not, but, some people should know when something looks gross.... but, to each his own....

So? What if someone thought your face was gross? Should you have to cover it up?

Again, I'm not talking about forcing people to do anything - but I do think someone might want to look in the mirror and give some pause as to whether something looks good or not. Most people don't care how they look today, which, some would say is a good thing.... less stress on vanity

When in college my neighbors across the hall from me shaved their legs, but they were into bicycling.

If you plan on putting on a skirt and heels, then I would totally recommend shaving.

Why do you say these types of things about older women when YOU are an older woman? Should they force you to wear panty hose because someone thinks you are too old not to?

Of course not, but, some people should know when something looks gross.... but, to each his own....

So? What if someone thought your face was gross? Should you have to cover it up?

Again, I'm not talking about forcing people to do anything - but I do think someone might want to look in the mirror and give some pause as to whether something looks good or not. Most people don't care how they look today, which, some would say is a good thing.... less stress on vanity

Well, I won't deny that, but there is nothing wrong with an older woman wearing skirts or dresses without nylons (especially in the summer when it's too damn hot for those stupid things). So, she has some veins in her feet or legs? So what? I've seen WAAAAAY worse things. This is petty and stupid to bitch about someone wearing or not wearing silly nylons, which most people choose not to wear because they suck and are uncomfortable.

If you plan on putting on a skirt and heels, then I would totally recommend shaving.
Okay, I will pass on shaving them then. Living in the south I often wear shorts and flip flops.

Okay, I will pass on shaving them then. Living in the south I often wear shorts and flip flops.

I, personally, don't care, but, I do feel embarrassed for them... but as long as they are OK with it, and your employer doesn't frown on it, it's fine... I just think one should always strive to look their very best, but, that is just my opinion..

Bonzi. I've seen pictures of you where you were OBVIOUSLY not looking at your best, or at least I would hope not. Who are YOU to judge the way another woman looks?

Bonzi. I've seen pictures of you where you were OBVIOUSLY not looking at your best, or at least I would hope not. Who are YOU to judge the way another woman looks?

I just believe that some would look better with pantyhose. If someone wants to say how I could look better, I'm all ears !

What should women wear while wrestling? That’s what I want to know!

Forum List

Back