Modern slavery

Dear IM2
I guess according to the White Privilege model, where history is always framed as White dominant and Eurocentric,
then by THAT definition, of course, Whites and Europeans are the predominant force for slavery and economic oppression
because you have placed Whites at the Top of the Pyramid.

Like deciding the World is going to have the North Pole and Europe at the TOP
while Africa and South America are at the BOTTOM, by framing the reference that way to begin with.

* You are not going to count the
Genocide and slavery of Native tribes against each other
as significant in human history, even though these tribes are much older
than European history and have progressed much farther in their SPIRITUAL progress in many ways.

You aren't going to count Native Americans and Natives around the world
as Superior in their strengths, wisdom and knowledge because you have
already given that to Whites and European culture and lineage as Superior to all the rest.

* Now as someone else pointed out about AFRICAN tribes
You aren't going to count those historical contributions, including the cost of tribal wars
slavery and genocide. Even though African villages created the first system now used for
college and universities, you are going to keep touting the White/Europeans as the
dominant definition of Education and Class WHILE COMPLAINING ABOUT THIS BEING
USED AS THE CENTRAL STANDARD.

Even though the Reconciliation Villages and Truth Commission systems in Africa
are MORE DEVELOPED than the criminal justice system in America, you aren't going
to CITE THE AFRICAN MODELS FOR RESTORATIVE JUSTICE
because you are too
busy giving credit for inferior systems you empower and credit to WHITES IN THE U.S.

* Never mind the longer history of genocide and wars in ASIA and by CHINESE
that you don't count because of this system of EUROCENTRIC HISTORY
that you enforce while at the same time COMPLAIN IS DOMINATING THE NARRATIVE.

Great going IM2
Keep focusing on race and White/Europeans as the cultural norm and center of humanity,
and wonder why this doesn't change the dependence on that viewpoint.

In the meantime, people and leaders in AFRICA who HAVE FIGURED IT OUT
EMPOWER themselves applying SPIRITUAL AND RESTORATIVE JUSTICE PRINCIPLES
to break the cycle of oppression and abuse, and rebuild stronger relations and communities.

IM2 if you look up the people in AFRICA who have been empowering and building,
they don't define themselves based on WHITE people and power as you insist on focusing.

THEY BASE POWER ON RESTORATIVE JUSTICE.

Bugesera Reconciliation Village - Rwanda Community Projects

Emily. I've been kind to you through all your longwinded defenses of racists. I think it time you just stopped replying to my posts. Because blacks have never defined ourselves by slavery or whites. We fight because we seek something better.

So do me a favor stop trying to define me as these white mother fuckers tell you I am. Stop repeating the white defined version of small government. Stop repeating the white defined political ideology of conservatism. And don't ever again dare try telling me about Africa based on a white ideal that ignores their responsibility in the problems on that continent.

You never say shit to whites about how they define us. Don't say shit to me about how I choose to hold a mirror to their faces.

I'm trying NOT to do that IM2
I brought up the Reconciliation Villages in Africa
as a model that is beyond the oppressive unequal system you see as White dominant.

BTW two friends with the Green Party are interested
in the idea of working with Black-only perspective and
as you are trying do, NOT reverting back to White framework, institutions or references.

I will send you a PM with the names of two more people
and of course the point is to leave me or any other people who think in terms of White culture.

If you and all the other Black community leaders and reformers I know
could all unite, that would be great, that might help REMOVE whatever
DIVISIVE backbiting issues from White oppression you clearly don't want or need.

Thank you IM2 and I support you indirectly.
I'll send you the names, and you can contact them by email.

I will keep supporting this by working with people like Gladys House,
Allen West and my mgr who is also a Black Veteran but more Democrat sympathetic
who don't mind working with me and aren't threatened by that.

One thing is evident to me as I grow older is how truth always wins. Now I know that some of the people here have difficulties facing truth. We keep being told about the slavery in Africa today by those who wish to dodge any discussion of white responsibility for racism. As usual, those same people ignore the same problems in their own.

UK’s largest-ever modern slavery ring smashed

stream_img.jpg

The largest-ever UK modern slavery ring, which forced more than 400 people to work for a pittance while their criminal masters earned £2 million, has been smashed.

A three-year police investigation uncovered a well-organised criminal gang led by the Brzezinski family – which preyed on the homeless, ex-prisoners and alcoholics, from Poland.

Whites have not ended slavery.
Why do whites have to end slavery? You hate us all so we won't lift a finger to help you. Why don't blacks do something or are they too lazy?

IM2 is one of some blacks that are still enslaved in their mind, but they're really free. The only one that can free IM2 is IM2. No white man can do it.

If all white people disappeared tomorrow, IM2 would still be bitching about being enslaved and demanding reparations.

I am free, you are the slave. You are not only suffering from psychosis, but you are illiterate.

I cain't read! I'm illegitmate!

One thing is evident to me as I grow older is how truth always wins. Now I know that some of the people here have difficulties facing truth. We keep being told about the slavery in Africa today by those who wish to dodge any discussion of white responsibility for racism. As usual, those same people ignore the same problems in their own.

stream_img.jpg

The largest-ever UK modern slavery ring, which forced more than 400 people to work for a pittance while their criminal masters earned £2 million, has been smashed.

A three-year police investigation uncovered a well-organised criminal gang led by the Brzezinski family – which preyed on the homeless, ex-prisoners and alcoholics, from Poland.

Whites have not ended slavery.

We keep telling ya youre still a ****** slave and a useful idiot for the left to whip

Slavery is a human behavior, not a race behavior, IM2. It has been common in every major civilization that we know of, since time began. No European white can weasel out of being part of it (historically), but so has every other race and great civilization.

This is why you're one of the few liberals I have any respect for Old Lady.

As far as I'm concerned we need to sue the arabs and portugese for selling us pieces of shit like IM2. We should get our $600 refund back, plus a $100,000 per year, per idiot like Hank Johnson and Willie Horton sustainment fee, return the damaged goods, and use the money to set up trade schools and funding to pay the remaining black people who have contributed to society reparations they actually deserve.

Slavery is alive and kicking across the world. It was not something only white people were engaged in. It has been practiced in africa since the dawn of time and still is to this day.

This thread has gone exactly as I knew it would. You whites preach responsibility to others but take none yourself.
That's childish and stupid.

What moron taught you that you are responsible for what other people with your skin color do?

Slavery is a human behavior, not a race behavior, IM2. It has been common in every major civilization that we know of, since time began. No European white can weasel out of being part of it (historically), but so has every other race and great civilization.

This is why you're one of the few liberals I have any respect for Old Lady.

Worse than that, slavery (or more basically, preying upon those weaker than you) isn't just human behavior, it is a universal law of life. Every animal and plant in existence does it. Slavery at its most basic concept if you really think about it is simply exploitation of opportunity. The Africans were living 10,000 years behind Europeans in the 17th century in a neolithic life. Europeans were sailing the high seas in battleships with canons and muskets composing piano concertos and fine art while the Africans were still living in the Stone Age with sticks and arrows living in dirt huts in their bare feet. Just as the lion preys on the faun, it is biological nature that the strong feed on and exploit the weaker. It is exploitation of opportunity as a function of survival. Whether it be exploitation of free labor to harvest cotton in the field or something as simple as the government just not informing you of a benefit they know you've become eligible for unless and until you discover it on your own and apply for it. But they sure know right away when you owe them a tax.

The acts may be different in FORM but the PRINCIPLE is much the same in substance. What none of the reparation kooks like IM2 will ever admit is that had THEY been in charge of the USA or some other western country and came across free white labor in Africa, they would have exploited the very same opportunity in the very same way. And we would be the ones asking for reparations instead of them.

Life is a CONTEST. The winner does not apologize to the loser for getting to the finish line first.

Last edited:
This thread has gone exactly as I knew it would. You whites preach responsibility to others but take none yourself.
You have a low Iq.. you don’t want to hear the truth

This thread has gone exactly as I knew it would.

Like beating your head against a brick wall over and over yet somehow still always being surprised when it still hurts again? Was it Einstein who said that insanity was doing the same thing over and over yet expecting a different result each time? Perhaps instead of always blaming everyone else, you ought to stop, look in the mirror and blame the messenger and his message.

You have a low Iq.. you don’t want to hear the truth

Considering that his relatives in Africa today still have an average IQ of 48, the fact that his IQ is even 90 points or higher must mean that he got what he has either from getting some white blood in him or at least from just living among and associating with whites and western civilization!

ATTENTION LEFTIST ASSFUCKS!!!!

Slavery was ABOLISHED as a matter of LAW by WHITE REPUBLICANS ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY FOUR FUCKING YEARS AGO. There is no one left alive who could possibly be held responsible for what was a social cancer that has existed longer than written history.

Not one of my ancestors on this continent owned a slave. All of my greatest Grandparents who settled on US soil arrived decades after the Civil War, impoverished themselves, to be "exploited" by the industrialists. I have ZERO responsibility or fucks to give about slavery. Consult a tissue box if you need white sympathy.

That is all....

Considering that his relatives in Africa today still have an average IQ of 48, the fact that his IQ is even 90 points or higher must mean that he got what he has either from getting some white blood in him or at least from just living among and associating with whites and western civilization!

I think he needs to have his back ground investigated so that all of his teachers can be tried for malpractice and inciting idiocy.

Thank you for educating me on what I already know. Slavery has been wrong since time began too. So for people here to keep repeating that then claiming how much more advanced they are is really kinda weak.
Some are more advanced.

Others, like you, put the chains on themselves and fall in line behind their Democrat Party masters.

Thank you for educating me on what I already know. Slavery has been wrong since time began too. So for people here to keep repeating that then claiming how much more advanced they are is really kinda weak.
Some are more advanced.

Others, like you, put the chains on themselves and fall in line behind their Democrat Party masters.

In IM2's dim world, INEQUITY is simply wrong. In his world, everyone should be and must be on a level playing field. Never mind that the playing field isn't level but has hills and valleys, turns and bumps. Never mind that some are born smarter or work harder or were just in a better place starting out, or maybe had better luck. Somehow in IM2's world, everyone must somehow all come out the same, with the same outcome, same rewards, same time to completion and same choices and opportunity, so that there is no reward for being smarter or working harder and no consequence for making bad decisions or being less qualified. And never mind that such a result and condition EXISTS NOWHERE in the natural world. In fact, it would be a violation of the natural laws of physics that you could mix different quantities and ratios of various compounds yet they all result in exactly the same amount of energy released! IM2 has committed himself to a life path which was doomed to failure before he took his first step.

The way the REAL WORLD works is that you simply take whatever hand has been dealt to you and you simply do your very best to make the most of it possible!

Oh, the HORROR.

Some are more advanced.

In IM2's dim world, INEQUITY is simply wrong. In his world, everyone should be and must be on a level playing field. Never mind that the playing field isn't level but has hills and valleys, turns and bumps. Never mind that some are born smarter or work harder or were just in a better place starting out, or maybe had better luck. Somehow in IM2's world, everyone must somehow all come out the same, with the same outcome, same rewards, same time to completion and same choices and opportunity, so that there is no reward for being smarter or working harder and no consequence for making bad decisions or being less qualified. And never mind that such a result and condition EXISTS NOWHERE in the natural world. In fact, it would be a violation of the natural laws of physics that you could mix different quantities and ratios of various compounds yet they all result in exactly the same amount of energy released! IM2 has committed himself to a life path which was doomed to failure before he took his first step.

The way the REAL WORLD works is that you simply take whatever hand has been dealt to you and you simply do your very best to make the most of it possible!

Oh, the HORROR.
Losers always find someone else to blame for their failure.

Some are more advanced.

Oh, the HORROR.
Losers always find someone else to blame for their failure.

Yep, that's why whites blame everyone else for problems they created.

Forum List

Back