Modern slavery

It's easy for whites like some of you to ignore inequality that was purposefully created because you benefit from it. If the inequality blacks and other non whites faced were just due to natural differences in talent, we wouldn't be having this discussion. But the inability to face reality allows some whites to make silly observations.

I guess you'll just have to wait for when White History Month aires IM2.....

~S~
There are 11 white history months. Intelligent and successful whites don't whine about not actually naming a month white history month.

Yep, that's why whites blame everyone else for problems they created.
LOL.

What responsibility do you take for others of your race?

You should start by taking responsibility for yourself instead of looking for ways to be a victim.

Yep, that's why whites blame everyone else for problems they created.
LOL.

What responsibility do you take for others of your race?

You should start by taking responsibility for yourself instead of looking for ways to be a victim.

Our problems are rooted in the racism whites created. So shove that victimhood bullshit up your white ass.

Our problems are rooted in the racism whites created. So shove that victimhood bullshit up your white ass.
Losers always have an excuse.

It's not to late. You have the keys to your chains. All you have to do is be man/woman enough to take them off and accept responsibility for your own failures.

It's not to late. You have the keys to your chains. All you have to do is be man/woman enough to take them off and accept responsibility for your own failures.

I don't listen to advice from those such as you. Our problems are rooted in the racism whites created. That is a fact. Your racism is an example of failure you have refused to take responsibility for.

Emily,

Learn to quit repeating white racist bullshit. You're some 243 years behind when you talk the crap you have talked to me.

I don't listen to advice from those such as you. Our problems are rooted in the racism whites created. That is a fact. Your racism is an example of failure you have refused to take responsibility for.

That democrats created you are a democrat lol no one feels bad for you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You don't know anything about me.... And you blame me for your failed life.

Find a mirror, and you'll find your problem.

Modern slavery???

That is the government taking the money that you earned and then giving it away to people that didn't earn it.

Living in a welfare state is slavery for the people that have to pay for it.

Modern slavery???

That is the government taking the money that you earned and then giving it away to people that didn't earn it.

Living in a welfare state is slavery for the people that have to pay for it.
The slaves are those trapped in welfare.

This thread has gone exactly as I knew it would. You whites preach responsibility to others but take none yourself.
ALL of your threads go the same way.

You whine like a baby ,everybody tells you that you are full of shit and that makes you whine like a baby.

hahahhaha--Im2 talking about accepting truth
hahahhahahahhahahahhahaha
''white responsibility for racism''' --blacks are more racist that whites

Forum List

Back