mohamad art contest for Fri. may 29 , think thats tomorrow

You guys doubt the Mosques motives
Nothing good will come from this stupidity. NOTHING

what stupidity? where does the stupidity begin and end?
Being provocative for the sake of poking others in the eye is stupid. This soldier is an idiot.

Stop with the strawman arguments.
I won't stop a fucking thing because I ALSO HAVE FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS

this soldier is making a mockery of the freedoms he served to protect.

I'm just saying it makes you look like a left wing idiot. But hey, feel free if it makes you feel superior.

Being provocative for the sake of poking others in the eye is stupid. This soldier is an idiot.

I'm just saying it makes you look like a left wing idiot. But hey, feel free if it makes you feel superior.

I would rather look like a left wing idiot than a supporter of a man who is intentionally inciting others to violence.

When you have to tell your invited guests to bring guns to the gathering you should get a clue that SOMETHING isn't right

My take on the contest is that it is a RESPONSE-----the islamo Nazi literature---
including that emanating from muslim sources is FULL OF OBSCENE CARTOONS lambasting all that is not MUSLIM and all who do not lick the shit of islam. A muhummad cartoon contest is a mild response to islamo Nazi filth ---NOT RESPONDING is obscene. The islamo Nazi hero ADOLF HITLER -----asserted his
confidence in his ability to commit GENOCIDE based on the fact that the world YAWNED when the muslim turks murdered Armenians by the millions-----NO RESPONSE to filth ------is filth

I would rather look like a left wing idiot than a supporter of a man who is intentionally inciting others to violence.

When you have to tell your invited guests to bring guns to the gathering you should get a clue that SOMETHING isn't right

Wow so you are OK with bowing down to threats of violence? Rather than blame those who would threaten violence you blame those who exercise their rights. Nice.

Wow so you are OK with bowing down to threats of violence? Rather than blame those who would threaten violence you blame those who exercise their rights. Nice.
Where are the threats? Where is the oppression?

I don't give a rats ass about what some rag head in the middle East says about my rights. But if people insist on sticking their dicks in the hornets nest eventually we are gonna have hornets running amuck here at home.

The last person who actually threatened me ended up in the hospital while I ended up with a 5 to 15 year prison sentence so excuse me if I think your Internet talk of cowardice is ALL BULLSHIT

Willing to risk the life of a child to prove a stupid fucking point.....

Unbelievable

Again with the Strawman arguments. My children would be in no danger. Do you not know that there will be guns there? Two of my five daughters would be armed as I will. The Islamic terrorists would be the ones in danger.
Guns do not make you or your children bullet/bomb/car proof.

You're a fool if you think so

whom is he "inciting" and by what means? He is responding in kind.

Willing to risk the life of a child to prove a stupid fucking point.....

Unbelievable

Again with the Strawman arguments. My children would be in no danger. Do you not know that there will be guns there? Two of my five daughters would be armed as I will. The Islamic terrorists would be the ones in danger.
Guns do not make you or your children bullet/bomb/car proof.

You're a fool if you think so

No shit? Attending a cartoon contest depicting Muhammad does not make me or my children dead either.

This is a soldier doing this? Fucking retarded, he should be booted out of the service.

If he is active duty does so as A SOLDIER---he is liable to court martial

This is a soldier doing this? Fucking retarded, he should be booted out of the service.

It says he is a former marine that works with dysfunctional soldiers. He sound a bit dysfunctional himself.

I guess this means that protesting outside of church services is now acceptable.

It says he is a former marine that works with dysfunctional soldiers. He sound a bit dysfunctional himself.

I guess this means that protesting outside of church services is now acceptable.

If some church members decided to murder people in the name of their religion------I would consider a protest at that church------reasonable.

I just wish we could exercise some damn common sense. We DON'T need the problems here that much of the rest of the world has with muslims. What possible good can come from provoking those who have proven time and again that they will gladly kill themselves it it helps them hurt others?
I'm not advocating changing anything in our lives, they pose no threat to us here.......YET but if we keep poking them in the eye with this stupid bullshit eventually they're gonna poke back & it's gonna be much worse than drawing pictures of Americans eating pork....

If some church members decided to murder people in the name of their religion------I would consider a protest at that church------reasonable.
People murder in the name of Jesus on a regular basis. Some because they are crazy, and some because they are George W. Bush. Does that mean Christian churches should be treated the way these assholes are treating Muslim churches?

NO, it does not.

Forum List

Back